• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Roronoa Zoro
Vs
Sasuke Uchiha [WINS]

7A versions used only
SPEED EQUALIZED.

- - - -
Zoro:

Sasuke: M3X, UchihaSlayer96, Rocker, OnebleachHurricaine, poptat

Inc:

Last edited:
Pretty sure as LordGin said, Sasuke just genjutsus.

Also it is better to wait for revisions to end cause Sasuke could get upgraded.

Zoro soon to get upgraded too by end of wano so i was tryna make this one a quick and fun one while they both still 7a. Sasuke's genjutsu affects the 5 senses, haki is a 6th sense. Stated by rayliegh himself they it can be used unconsciously. People who have been asleep havr been shown to fight even while asleep. Reason as to why haki also isn't really connected to the 5 senses is because of the feat with kinnemon where he's been seen to use observation haki to fight and make his way around with different seperate body parts that are miilless away from each other.

haki is a 6th sense.
That doesnt matter when Sasuke has literally mind controlled people.

Most of what you said barely matters even if haki is a 6th sense genjutsu can be used to do anything from mind control people to making them straight up delusional, also chakra sensing is a 6th sense and is still affected by genjutsu as shown with Cee.

And even if he can fight unconsciously or asleep I doubt he can fight as well doing either. He would just make it an easier fight for someone with the sharingan plus all the other jutsu that he has.

That doesnt matter when Sasuke has literally mind controlled people.

Most of what you said barely matters even if haki is a 6th sense genjutsu can be used to do anything from mind control people to making them straight up delusional, also chakra sensing is a 6th sense and is still affected by genjutsu as shown with Cee.
This is fair but Haki's 6th sense is weird, and I mean really weird. It isn't a physical type of sense in any way, it's derivative of the soul / will and can work while the user is in a different body and slashed apart. For this thread in particular I doubt it would help much for resisting Genjutsu (They'd still be able to move around and what not, but mind control seals the deal.)
And even if he can fight unconsciously or asleep I doubt he can fight as well doing either. He would just make it an easier fight for someone with the sharingan plus all the other jutsu that he has.
Kin was fighting perfectly fine with only his Kenbunshoku Haki so actually They'd be able to fight just as well as when they're conscious but again like you said Mind Control GG.

I think that Sasuke win, because he has more powerful hax that Zoro. For example: Amaterasu, Susano and the genjutsus. But, without hax, Zoro will win the battle.

Amaterasu has been dodged by raikage and zoro's haki can tell him where it's going. Zoro can now cut all types of fire as well as liquid explosions so amatarasu ain't doing nun.
I think that Sasuke win, because he has more powerful hax that Zoro. For example: Amaterasu, Susano and the genjutsus. But, without hax, Zoro will win the battle.

Amaterasu has been dodged by raikage and zoro's haki can tell him where it's going. Zoro can now cut all types of fire as well as liquid explosions so amatarasu ain't doing nun.
Tbf speed is equal and the raikage was just faster than even the sharingan perception. Coupled with the fact the it can even burn fire I doubt you can cut it. Also coupled with genjutsu it is a strong combo.

It still plays a major factor being able to see where the attack will be going and to also be able to cut it.
The thing is the amaterasu doesn't travel it simply appears on what he is looking at. It only travels when he manipulates it with his other eye. You won't be able to cut it.

I don't think it matters tbh, Fire-Fox stlye should still be able to cut it, now whether they get burnt from doing so is up there.

How hot is Amas again?

I don't think it matters tbh, Fire-Fox stlye should still be able to cut it, now whether they get burnt from doing so is up there.

How hot is Amas again?
Hot enough to burn other flames. Also described as as hot as the sun(assuming surface heat).

Also hot enough to burn away the throat of toads that literally spit fire.

Zoro has has heat resistance. Been shown to tank big mom's lightning bolt with minimal burns and also been using attacks utilising the flames that set him ablaze pre ts. So I'd say his heat resistance should be really high.

Zoro has has heat resistance. Been shown to tank big mom's lightning bolt with minimal burns and also been using attacks utilising the flames that set him ablaze pre ts. So I'd say his heat resistance should be really high.
It has burnt things that also have heat resistance.

Burning Fire isn't really quantifiable but the statement should be fine if it's consistent.

Zoro's resistance should scale to the large AoE lightning attack, which is 5x the surface of the sun iirc. I'm not a big fan of this myself but it's something you can argue, I myself think the easier method is Zoro's Flying Dragon Blaze which generates Blue flames, which are the hottest type of flames if i remember correctly.

So bare minimum his resistance would scale way above whatever the temperature of blue fire is, and if you wanna use the Big Mom temperature feat his higher end is 5x the surface of the sun.

It has burnt things that also have heat resistance.
Yea i agree it will burn Zoro but i don't think it will incinerate him. He himself can cut easily cut flames, that can vaporize mountains. His highest resistence would be tanking a huge ligjtning bolt from big mom with little to no burns.

EDIT: ignore this LordGin explained better.

Honestly I have treat amaterasu as more like hax than pure AP or heat. It has burnt other flames and burns far above its weight class as well as been described as a cursed flame. It can also be shaped into a physical attack like spikes regardless of being "fire".

Also as for lightning amaterasu is far above Sasuke's tolerance who easily tanks the heat lightning jutsu with 0 effects.

Last edited:
Honestly I have treat amaterasu as more like hax than pure AP or heat. It has burnt other flames and burns far above its weight class as well as been described as a cursed flame. It can also be shaped into a physical attack like spikes regardless of being "fire".
Yes, sasuke can ultilse Amaterasu flames and manipulate them into different shapes and sizes which can be used to his advantage but even so, Zoro's haki can foresee those events even with his eyes closed. he has 3 swords so he can cut through Amaterasu flames coming from different Angles easy. Sasuke will be using Amaterasu but it won't be constantly used or spammed in 1 form of an attack.

Yes, sasuke can ultilse Amaterasu flames and manipulate them into different shapes and sizes which can be used to his advantage but even so, Zoro's haki can foresee those events even with his eyes closed. he has 3 swords so he can cut through Amaterasu flames coming from different Angles easy. Sasuke will be using Amaterasu but it won't be constantly used or spammed in 1 form of an attack.
Tbf he slammed it quite a lot the moment he got it. It's only in his adult form he stopped.

Anyway why are we arguing amaterasu again?

But doesn't Amaterasu spawn on whatever Sasuke is looking at?
Yup. Which is why haki plays a huge role because he'll be able to tell where he's able ignite and put his blades safely in the way to cut at that moment. I mean ay foreseen it coming and dodged without it.

Idk if zoro's reactions get equalized in speed equalized threads but he's sitting at a good rel + reactions which supports him even more likely.

Yup. Which is why haki plays a huge role because he'll be able to tell where he's able ignite and put his blades safely in the way to cut at that moment.
I know that Observation Haki is Future Sight/Precognition, and has varying levels, and TS Zoro is listed as a Rudimentary Haki User. But wouldn't all Zoro see is either Sasuke bleeding from his eye or himself spontaneously catching on fire?
I mean ay foreseen it coming and dodged without it.
TBF Ay is faster than Sasuke's Reactions which is why he was able to immediately dodge Sasuke's line of sight

Zoro's Kenbunshoku scales above the Nine Scabbards, they couldn't sense Kaido's invisible Air slashes and Zoro slapped them away like nothing.

Not saying that he has future sight ofc but his Kenbunshoku is actually much better than what it's portrayed to be here.

I know that Observation Haki is Future Sight/Precognition, and has varying levels, and TS Zoro is listed as a Rudimentary Haki User. But wouldn't all Zoro see is either Sasuke bleeding from his eye or himself spontaneously catching on fire?

TBF Ay is faster than Sasuke's Reactions which is why he was able to immediately dodge Sasuke's line of sight
Zoro's observations haki would just as good or better than the scabbards with due to whatever i said above. Idk why rudimentally is even on his page.

I mean, he has no trouble of dodging something he didn't know was coming without any indication of an attack. Is the attack is instantaneous ¿ and even so zoro's haki can still foresee where the attack is going to land so it wouldn't be a problem in the slighest.

Amaterasu is one of Sasukes reliable techniques and zoro has ways of getting past it without much of a problem.

Raikage managed to dodge Amaterasu because he was FTE for Sasuke. The speed here is not only equal, but Sasuke has an advantage with Sharingan and speed amps. Zoro CAN'T dodge Amaterasu. It's a wincon that I'm relying on rn.

Raikage managed to dodge Amaterasu because he was FTE for Sasuke. The speed here is not only equal, but Sasuke has an advantage with Sharingan and speed amps. Zoro CAN'T dodge Amaterasu. It's a wincon that I'm relying on rn.
Nobody said anything about dodging when he can simply cut it in half.

"Zoro has a way to get past it without a problem" not literally by dodging but cutting. Sorry if i didn't explain properly.

His resistence is really high so if he does probably get caught he'd just utilise it in an attack on sasuke himself and we all know sasuke's resistance ain't nearly as good enough so he'd be caught off guard by it. Zoro pre ts was shown to utilise the flames covering him in an attack. And if dragon blaze is used and sasuke is cut he'd be set ablaze by blue flames which interrupts from the inside out. This move can be used from range. Susanoo might not help as a defensive measure since haki has dura neg.

he can simply cut it in half.
Cut Amaterasy in half? No. Amaterasu would stick on the sword, making it impossible for Zoro to hold it. Even if he can hold it, using it to attack Sasuke wouldn't work, Sasuke would just change the shape of Amaterasu to not hit him, but to hit Zoro.

Based on what? It moves and it'll get cut, simple.

It's NPI, and top it with CoO he'll know when and where it'll be

Also, no. Amaterasu isn't instantaneous.

Sasuke used it on Juubito and he could twirl his staff before it hit him.

Back