• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

CrusadeGuru said:
"Well, I'll be seeing you then Layla. Anything else before I go?"
"Wait..."

I hold out another one of the commandments.

"This is the Commandment of Faith. If you really believe in me like you say, I want you to take this as your promise. Bad things will happen if you break it.. so I'll know if you were just lying to me."

I walk over to Andrew and whisper in his ear.

I know everyone can probably hear this but I don't really care.

"Stay safe out there, you never know what might just happen. Like, a bunch of monsters rising from the sea and attacking Humanity. I mean, that was a purely hypothetical example. Don't think about it too hard."

I back up and smile.

"Goodbye for now, Andrew."

"I will take it. And don't worry, I wouldn't lie to you. If I did, you would have already known."

I take the Commandment.

"It's been nice talking to you. I hope we can speak again soon. Goodbye for now everyone."

I follow Nicholas and Fujin into the portal.

The portal shifts as Andrew enters it, it now leads to the Network. It can't be entered from there however, only exiting to there.

Fujin and Andrew are back in Nicholas' lab. Nicholas sits down.

"You really are something else." He says.

"We'll try that karaoke thing another time then, let's go." Nicholas says to Kyouka.

Tiro... Beach King... Hmmm.

"This was an eventful night. I'll be going out now. If you want to find me, look for the flying Beach Garden."

As i leave in the search for the Garden, Eike may or may not have felt something. Like a microspical crack.

I walk all over looking for it.

The Divine Phoenix said:
The portal shifts as Andrew enters it, it now leads to the Network. It can't be entered from there however, only exiting to there.
Fujin and Andrew are back in Nicholas' lab. Nicholas sits down.

"You really are something else." He says.

"We'll try that karaoke thing another time then, let's go." Nicholas says to Kyouka.
"I just did what I could. That could have gone worse. A lot worse."

"That is true, but still. I am impressed that you managed to follow such a path. What an interesting situation this has been, I am quite, well, happy, to have been part of this all. I think your speech even managed to affect Jonathan a bit, I'd never seen anything do that before." Nicholas answers.

Nicholas and Kyouka soon return to the Garden. Nicholas then explains to her what had transpired.

Jonathan looks slightly confused still. "What in the world is that man?" He states.

"I'll be gone for a while. I'm sure I'll find you if you need something..." Jonathan says before vanishing from the base.

Kyouka blinks twice

"Wow, I wasn't expecting him to pull something like that off. To be honest I expected that to go south really fast."

"Well, you did it, so congratulations. I am quite impressed with you." Lab Nicholas states.

"I wasn't expecting it either, I knew the possibility existed at least. He may have even influenced Jonathan with that speech somehow, which is quite the feat." Nicholas explains to Kyouka.

"By the way, I had fun spending time with you. Thanks." He adds.

Eventually, i reach The Garden. I go to where Kyouka and Nicholas are.

"Hey there, Nich and Kyouka. How was your little date?" I ask, sounding slighty less cheerful than normal.

"I had fun with you too Nicholas. We should do it again sometime."

Kyouka looks toward the Beach King

"We had fun, we went bowling. Anyway what's wrong? You don't have your normal cheery attitude."

"That sounds fun, so good on you."

I ponder for a bit.

"I've had a slight realization. Like i should be remembering something, but i can't."

Tiro...

"Nicholas, can you answer a question?"

"Sorry, but when i say not this time, i mean it."

I use telekinesis to hit pressure points all over Fujin's body, which should knock her out.

Due to youkai biology, that doesnt really do much of anything to her. Fujin rolls her eye's. "Fine, but you owe me an interview." She teleports away.

"You know, I get wanting this to be private but attacking her isn't very nice." Kyouka says

"Anyway what did your question mean? Were you referring to your name? In that case you've said it before so you should know the answer."

Why does he want to know his own name? Is this an identity crisis?

"In that case, as you said when you first came to the apartment, your name is Tiro. I didn't sense that you were lying then so I believe this is your name."

@Faruel

"Oh? I see." Sapheram says.

He walk towards the window.

"And that huge floating garden is where your friends reside? I think I'll go take a look."

Well, that sure was something

Dilma than goes towards Layla

@Ed

"Hello, i suppose that you are the boss here, right? Excuse me entering your humble residence without warning, but could i talk with Amy for an instant?"

@Faruel @Garden people

"Alright, I'll do that then. See you around." Sapheram says before teleportating to the floating garden.

He arrives in a random part of the garden and starts looking around.

This sure is a nice place.

Nicholas stares at the Beach King, analyzing him.

"Well, your name is Tiro D La Arma. Or do you feel that this name doesn't belong to you any longer?"

Lab Nicholas goes out to meet the newcomer to the fortress.

If anyone were looking right now, they could tell that Jonathan is not on Earth.

@Garden

Sapheram sees a man approaching him.

"Hello there. Sorry for arriving unannounced. I was told I was welcome here." he says.

Back