• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

I go over to the wall and fix it up with tech and telekinesis.

"What is he talking about?" I point to Andrew, asking Eike.

"My boss doesn't like him or most of the people who followed him here. He came here to apologize, not like it'll really work."

[By the way since he used SNI everyone should kinda be convinced by what he said given SNI would've given him the exact knowledge he needs to convince us]

"What a speech." Jonathan comments.

I gesture inside.

"Actually, feel free to."

I turn to Andrew.

"Hey, I just want to let you know that I appreciate what you did there."

"Thanks"

Dilma says as she enters the house

"So, uhhh, is Amy here?"

Dilma asks to the people inside the house

Memories...

Name...

Hate...

That's not it... I didn't do anything wrong! I just wanted him to admit that!

Fighting would be stupid. I still don't want to die here. Even if this isn't my real body, losing this many valuable allies this early would mean the end for me.

I d o n ' t k n o w w h a t t o d o...

I hesitantly appear in front of Andrew, unable to bring myself to look at him.

"Well... what is it that you want from me?"

Lab Nicholas is standing right next to Fujin.

"You know, this was certainly not the worst outcome." He comments.

Nicholas throws a ball again, this time it bounces off the ground and the roof, though doesn't leave any scratches and knocks down all the pins.

Edwellken said:
Memories...
Name...

Hate...

That's not it... I didn't do anything wrong! I just wanted him to admit that!

Fighting would be stupid. I still don't want to die here. Even if this isn't my real body, losing this many valuable allies this early would mean the end for me.

I d o n ' t k n o w w h a t t o d o...

I hesitantly appear in front of Andrew, unable to bring myself to look at him.

"Well... what is it that you want from me?"
"I want to talk with you. I want to be your friend. And more than that, I just want to help you out. Do you believe me?"

Heh, that man actually did it. He somehow made my cold, dead heart feel something again. What a horrifying ability. Jonathan thinks to himself.

To think he could pull this off. The predictions said he could, but still, I didn't expect him to follow that path. Nicholas thinks to himself.

What am I supposed to say to that???

"...That's not fair. You don't know how hard it is! Do you think I chose to be like this..? My way of life isn't something a person like you would be okay with. If you saw the things I do, you would only be disgusted. I don't want you to s-... to waste your time here, when there isn't anything you would want to help me with."

"You can just call me Beach King if you want but..."

I pause for several seconds.

"Tiro. That was my name. Sorry, i almost forgot." I say, somewhat melancolic.

Edwellken said:
What am I supposed to say to that???

"...That's not fair. You don't know how hard it is! Do you think I chose to be like this..? My way of life isn't something a person like you would be okay with. If you saw the things I do, you would only be disgusted. I don't want you to s-... to waste your time here, when there isn't anything you would want to help me with."
"Maybe. Maybe not. But it's not the people who have their life sorted out that need help. It's the people who don't. Maybe I'm naive. But I have faith in you."

Kyouka throws the ball and manages to roll a strike again. The display shows only one more empty block in the scoring section.

The Nicholas that was bowling seems to freeze up for a minute.

"You may not have seen it, Kyouka, but something very interesting and quite incredible just happened in another place. I'll tell you about it once we get back to the Garden." He says, sounding surprisingly cheerful.

He throws the last ball, scoring a strike yet again, no fancy moves this time.

A.

Brain not working properly.

Face... warm...

Layla.exe has stopped.

Change subject.

"Hhhey-y w-whhy did you choose the name Layla anyway..?"

"It just fit you I suppose. It popped into my head. I guess a gothic name like that works well for you. But if it's not right for you, you don't have to keep it."

"Oh? I look forward to hearing about it then." She responds throwing her last ball and hitting 8 pins

"Well that was sure fun, looks like you win though. You're good at this." She says

"I don't mind it!"

"I mean it's fine. For now."

What am I saying?

Go away, go away.

"I ahh... forgive you, so you can leave now."

Nicholas approaches Andrew, he exchanges stares with Jonathan briefly, yet both say nothing.

"I think she needs some time to think things through, don't you? You'll both still be around after all. Perhaps we should return to the Garden for now? Give them time to consider things? Unless they want help with something that is."

Nicholas nods.

A large portal opens near them.

"The Network is open to you if you need it." Nicholas states, before walking through the portal back to the Garden, once everyone that was meant to had entered, the portal would change destinations to The Network.

Jonathan looks at Nicholas, slightly in awe. He does not say anything.

"Thanks. So what was that other thing you wanted to do, Kyouka? Or do you want to go back to the Garden and hear about that event now?" Nicholas asks.

"Well that other thing I wanted to do was karaoke, but I'm curious about the event so let's go back to the Garden for now."

Back