• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

"I am Dynamo, artificial intelligence created by Megalith and charged of monitoring and maintaining the Manticore Zealot in his absence"

Nicholas accepts the handshake.

"It's no problem, really. If you do need aid, you are free to ask whenever. Good luck with your issue." He replies.

Jonathan is still on Venus, now sitting on a rock in the fiery wasteland, he is lost in thought.

Kyouka heads over to Nicholas

"Hey so, I don't know if you're interested, but I seem to possess knowledge on how to form a contract of sorts between us. It would grant me command spells and the ability to provide you energy or healing if you need it. I figured you might be interested in it to find a way to gain command seals yourself."

@Bar

"I suppose I should find a place where I can spend my nights. Do you have any suggestions?" Sapheram says as he stands up.

"You are welcome to stay here if you wish. If not, then I could provide you with a house or something." Bar Nicholas offers.

"A contract. And you would receive Command Spells for me... Fine then, I trust you and it is a useful thing to have, so I accept." Nicholas replies to Kyouka's offer.

@Bar

"Really? I'll take you up on that offer. I don't know how long I'll stay, but thanks." Sapheram says to Nicholas with a smile.

"Wow, I didn't expect that you'd just trust me that easily, thank you. Anyway here we go."

Kyouka creates a magic circle under both herself and Nicholas and chants a modified version of the servant summoning phrase. Binding him to herself and granting her command spells.

"Well we're done, how does it feel?"

@Exodus

"So, could we try to fuse? I know that this is weird, but i want to see if that can change your opinion about being selfless"

@Overlord

"I know but, i need to try, it is the last thing on my mind that could affect her. But i guess that if you want, you can join us"

@Exodus

"All right, here we go"

Dilma extends her hand to fuse

"Not that different, though I do feel some different kind of connection to you now." He replies.

"You are welcome to stay as long as you wish." Bar Nicholas says.

"NO !"

Ruby shouts as she uses Mist Flames to generate a wall in-between Dilma and Amy, to try stop the fusion from happening.

Dilma gets back a little than looks at Ruby, but instead of being angry she is just confused, she than approached the Pyromancer

"Hey Cutie, what is the matter? I'll be fine, there is nothing dangerous about fusing"

Dilma says, trying to confort the flame mage

Fujin wonders in and silently starts recording. Seems like her News senses were tingling and she has to see what was up.

Regardless of wheather i had these feelings forced on me or not, beaches are undeniably a part of myself now. However, that doesn't mean i can't adapt myself to it. I've been overlooking horrible deeds because of this obssession, so the first thing i need to do is overpower it.

"Hey, did your date end early or something?" I ask Nicholas and Kyouka.

"I see, interesting."

Kyouka looks towards the beach king

"This was just a servant contract, it connects us, grants command seals, and lets me provide him energy and healing if need be. I figured he might be interested in researching the command seals, maybe." She explains

"You don't know that, you don't know anything about the fusion, she didn't tell you anything on how it works or what it does to the fusonees."

"What if it's permanent ?"

"What if the fused form doesn't want to defuse ?"

"What if the fusion makes her Origin mess up your mind too ?

Ruby responds very agitated.

" I just ... I just ... "

Tears start flowing down her face.

"I don't want to risk losing everything again. "

"I... you're right"

Dilma says as she hugs the Pyromancer while wipping the tears out of her eyes

"I was being very selfish right there, i am sorry. I was so focused on Amy that i ended up forgetting about you"

Dilma says trying to calm her down

"I... sorry for still bieng selfish now but" Dilma than picks Ruby's chin and make her eyes point and Dilma's

"Do you want to be part of the fusion in case that anything happens?"

"Well, Kyouka wanted to know what happened at Layla's lair, so we went back to the Garden, didn't really want random people listening in. Why do you ask?" Nicholas responds to Tiro, not reacting at all at the notion that Kyouka can control his actions now if she so wishes.

Did I do something wrong? Nicholas thinks to himself.

"Well, anyways I'm fine with continuing now if you want, or I could study those Command Seals more, I'll leave that up to you, you are the "Master" in this contract after all."

Oh no, choices.

"Hmmm. Well if you're up to continuing now we can go." She says before turning to the beach king

"Are you sure you're going to be alright though?"

"Yes, let's get going." Kyouka replies

"If you need anything just call." She tells the beach king

She grabs Nicholas and heads down to the nearest Karaoke bar, getting a room for them.

"You know how to do this too right Nicholas?"

"That's part of the fun. Give it a try, you'll be great, even if you aren't we can have a laugh."

"If Nicholas is ok with it."

Kyouka scrolls through the machine before placing her finger on a random song, it was I'm a Believer by Smashmouth

Oh no

Back