• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

"No, it is not. You were not a tool, you were a person before your Origin, you didn't need to be like this to be useful"

"Well, i guess that we already got through that in the appartment. But i am curious about one thing"

The Divine Phoenix said:
An armor carrying a device resembling a projector with various modes exits a nearby portal.

"I assume you want me to reconstruct them, yes?" Nicholas asks.
"That would be preferable, yeah."

"Remember that time in the appartment? I was to pissed to continue talking but i've heard you. Did i maked you be not selfless for a moment? Even if it was only some second, i could hear you being confused and saying something along the lines of "distraught", how did you feel at that moment?"

"Noble? I wouldn't call myself that exactly. I don't entirely know what I am, just that advancement is my duty. The others, well, it varies, some have chosen to live their own lives, some, such as the one known as Eike, have perpetrated large scale killings. Crunkledunk is another scientist, he's a lot less subtle though." Bar Nicholas explains.

"Well, alright then." The armor activates the device, it shoots a small beam into Tiro's head before starting to project a stream of information. The reconstruction process has started.

If anyone were looking, Jonathan was on Venus, wandering around the scorching and deadly wasteland.

@Bar

"Advancement... I can get behind that. Change is good. This isn't the only base of operation for a group of summoned people, is it?"

"Not the only one, no. There's a lair in Egypt that is host to some others, lead by Layla, a girl who lost her memories and wants, or at least wanted to kill Crunkledunk, who I mentioned before. We were all there a moment ago, it seems the relationship between here and that place has become less tumultuous thanks to Andrew here." Bar Nicholas explains.

Vague scenes from my life start to play. I remember then. They aren't eventful, but i definetly remember then. Just walking around, aimless. I've always had a gun or two with me.

One of them shows me, standing at a beach. The water flows into my feet.

"I... don't think that's right. Did that really happen?"

Become i can question any futher, the projection suddely starts to glitch. My head hurts. It eventually forms itself into... me. My face isn't there.

"..."

The projection cuts off.

"What was that?"

"There is my satellite ... if we want to consider it a base," I exclaim, teleporting myself next to Ethan, sitting on a chair.

[I'm in human form and I listened the conversation through the computers of the garden]

Drite77 said:
"Remember that time in the appartment? I was to pissed to continue talking but i've heard you. Did i maked you be not selfless for a moment? Even if it was only some second, i could hear you being confused and saying something along the lines of "distraught", how did you feel at that moment?"
"I" don't remember much of what happened there. Sorry."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Not the only one, no. There's a lair in Egypt that is host to some others, lead by Layla, a girl who lost her memories and wants, or at least wanted to kill Crunkledunk, who I mentioned before. We were all there a moment ago, it seems the relationship between here and that place has become less tumultuous thanks to Andrew here." Bar Nicholas explains.
"I really didn't do much."

"I'm well enough."

I use telekinesis to grab a water bottle, drinking it. "That both answered things and brought on new questions."

@Bar

Sapheram hands Andrew a cup of coffee and sits down.

"Well that's good to know. Do you guys have any plans for the future? I don't want to distract you too much."

So that's what felt so strange about Andrew. He must have an ability that enhances his charisma. That's quite the useful ability.

Drite77 said:
"Why is that? Did you erase your own memory?"
"It simply wasn't worth remembering. Is there anything you want to do? "I"'m sure Layla can arrange for something that works out for everyone, if you need help with something or want to talk more."

"I just wanted the real Amy back, but i guess that it is not a reality anymore... If she ever come back again, give me a call"

Dilma says as she delivers a paper with her cell phone number on it and goes towards the exit

Bar Nicholas just listens for now.

"Oh? What did it answer then? Anyways, I am glad that I could help, I suppose." Nicholas states to Tiro.

@Crusade

"Oh, what a nice compromise ... now go and say this to all the people in India who were killed by Eike less than an hour ago! And how do you think we'll stop him? Talking to him !?"

@Bar

Sapheram is just listening too. He watches Andrew and Megilith argue while taking sips from his coffee.

"It showed me my identity. I also am pretty sure there's a big problem with me... or at least, something is causing that."

What could it be though?

"Could it be that thing corrupting your soul perhaps? If you want, I could try working on a more permanent solution than that purification device." Nicholas states.

Ruby was kinda just there, letting Dilma do her thing while standing by her side.

The Fire Mage also wished the best for Amy, but didn't really know her or even spoked to her much, so the attachment to her was low.

"Hmmm... no, that's not it. My soul gem's corruption is unrelated, after all, it happens in acordance with how much magic i use and how many negative emotions i let out. That "thing" that appeared at the end of the projection... i feel like it is deeply connected with my memories."

Crunkledunk wakes up in the manticore, he gets an alert from his Crunkle clones regarding the completion of projects. The artificial solar system "the Crunkle system" has now been completed and within such a system new elements have been discovered via fracking planets, now forming a new nigh indestructible substance called "the Crunkle blades", which utilises his own "Crunkle sword style" to be used effectively.

Crunkledunk rubs his face "Jesus, no wonder people find my ego infuriating.

He looks around "And that's why they left me..."

"Well. Perhaps it is a facet of your personality showing itself from the depths? Do you want any more help from me with this?" He asks.

Bar Nicholas is still listening for now.

"If it is another facet of my personality, it's not welcome. And no, you helped a lot already, but i think i can solve this myself. I guess i owe you another one." I offer a handshake.

Hmm, I want to ask about my katana but Amy's talking to those two, so I'll just wait until they're done.

I think to myself as I stand outside the door to the room with the black marks on my head circulating around themselves.

Back