• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

Crunkledunk has now successfully fracked a solar ststem of planets. He uses the new substances and elements he has discovered to form a nigh indestructible weapon. He has also found a large meteorite which he briefly shrunk and placed in his void. He has constructed giant ships full of his clones and is currently building the "Crunkle system" which is about 5 planets for a civilisation of his clones. He has also created a mass divider, which appears to be possessing some malfunctions at the moment, may need to be rebuilt another day as currently they are bearing unpredictable outcomes (dividing the matter of the wielder, multiplying mass- all used at the worst possible time cause I rolled a one). These are all the plans the real Crunkledunk has been conducting for a long time, but currently he still rests less then peacefully, alone in the manticore.

"These are the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. A Noble Phantasm and fortress created by efforts from Kyouka and myself. It serves as our home and base of operations, as well as a defense in case of any hostile interference."

"My... uh... You know, I'm not actually sure how to answer that." He says, pausing for a bit.

"There's other people here too sometimes, though I guess us two are sort of the only "permanent" residents."

Sapheram nods.

"Well it's nice to meet you in person, Nicholas." he says while extending his hand.

"Who are here at the moment?"

"Aside from myself and Kyouka, there is Andrew, though he's sleeping right now, and Tiro."

Nicholas accepts the handshake.

Sapheram let's Nicholas' hand go.

"So could you tell me some more things about the world's current state? Oh and do you have coffee here? I haven't had a good cup of coffee for ages."

"We've got a bar, there's likely some coffee there. And yes, I could certainly tell you." He says, opening a portal to the bar.

Armors and other bodies are constructing various things in various places, a few bases have been established on various new planets, some for common use, some for Nicholas' own. They work on various projects.

Tiro, Tiro, Tiro d La Arma...

"I feel like i'm forgetting something. Everything before me arriving feels like a blank. I can barely even relate this name to myself."

I put my Soul Gem in the cleaner thing. It's been corrupting much faster than normal.

"I don't feel myself."

Sapheram smiles.

"Thanks a lot." he says while stepping through the portal.

"You know I'm glad people like you were summoned. The world could've already been destroyed if it were any other."

He also steps through the portal and sits down. "Well, as one might expect the governments of the world are in panic, people are afraid across the world of what these powered individuals can do. I've been trying to mitigate this, introducing technology that is, by all accounts, world changing, and yet people still fear, such is their nature it seems." He explains.

"Your identity. Well... You've changed since coming here, haven't you? We all have. You don't have to stick to your previous identity if you don't want to. If you want, I can help you view your memories, but if not, you could instead choose to become a new person, perhaps take on a new name." Nicholas answers.

I cannot sleep right now. Guess I'm too stressed

I decide to use my senses to see whats happening around the garden.

May as well talk to people.

I go to the bar. Maybe ill find something to talk about there.

@Bar

"I figured as much..."

Then a new face appears.

"Oh, greetings. You must be Andrew. I'm Ethan, nice to meet you."

I shake my head.

"No, that's not it. When i came to this place, i remembered my life. But now, it's all gone. Those memories are just erased. That's what's bothering me, i feel like i just had something robbed out of me."

I put my fingers in my chin.

"Come to think of it... when did i suddely gain this obssession for beaches? Of all things?"

This is certainly a mystery.

"Well, I could help you regain those memories if you wish. Perhaps then you'll feel whole?" Nicholas proposes.

Bar Nicholas looks at Andrew.

"Another person was summoned, that's who this is." He states.

@HL3

Dilma than follows Eike

"So, how do things work here? You, like, do Hitman-style jobs for Layla or is your genocide things unrelated to her stuff?"

@Bar

"Join us. We were just discussing the state of the world and the summoned people." Sapheram says to Andrew.

He then looks at Nicholas again, waiting for him to continue.

"For the latter, yes and no. Although, I personally dislike the term genocide, it has such a negative connotation."

"I've built a device that can reconstruct memories, project them or even force them to manifest in the world, that should work for your issue." Nicholas answers Tiro

"Well, as I explained before, the governments are in turmoil, many have fled or gone into hiding, they've even considered using Nuclear weapons against us, all the good that would do. I'm doing what I can to help." Bar Nicholas explains further.

"I'm saving them from existence. They are born to die, nothing will ever change that, so why not save them the agony of waiting?"

"Oh, yes, i came for that"

Dilma than looks at Eike

"Can you live us alone for an instant? Also, anything that i should know before talking to her?"

"Not entirely sure what difference it makes, since I could sense you anyways, but ok."

I think for a moment.

"Just know that she probably won't willingly leave with you."

"Well... thanks anyway"

Dilma than turns to Amy

"So, why did you exactly leaved Nicholas? You were ok in helping him before"

An armor carrying a device resembling a projector with various modes exits a nearby portal.

"I assume you want me to reconstruct them, yes?" Nicholas asks.

@Bar

"Long day? Well that's alright. Want some coffee?" Sapheram asked Andrew.

He listens to Nicholas while brewing coffee.

"You're a noble one huh? And what exactly have the summoned people done? Not even frightened humans consider using nuclear weapons without a good reason."

"I mean, he is not that bad, he has noble goals, i just didn't like how he used you like a slave, and could you please stop with that strange tonnation when you refer to yourself? You are not a tool, you're a living being"

Back