• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 8

"Woah, looks like you can suppress it. Surprising." Kyouka rolls the ball and knocks over 9 pins

"Maybe you can have even more fun now."

"Ummmm"

Dilma looks at Ruby, than to Silas again

"I would like if it was now, i kinda that have other plans after my talk with Amy"

"I can try, it's not easy though and I can't really last long like that." Nicholas answers Kyouka, throwing the ball again after a brief blank look, he knocks over 6 pins.

Jonathan just stands there, watching. He also realizes that Nicholas is fairly nearby, but this situation is too funny for him to care.

Seeing as no one answered, i plant a C4 on the side wall and blow it up. I walk through the explosion as e p i c music plays.

As i reach the end of the explosion, i say, in a extremely deep voice, "This is now a Beach. My Beach."

"Yes you are! The last time you said you wanted to help I believed you, but it was just a trap! I-"

It's happening again! Every time I talk to Andrew this power of his forces me to go along with him!

"Nevermind, just go away! I'd rather kill you at a time of my own choosing."

"Well, I do want to help, but you kind of also lied about the mind control say. I'm going go assume that was just you overreacting though."

"If it's difficult or strains you, you don't have to force yourself to suppress it. Just play how you like, it's for fun."

She knocks over 5 pins

Various animals land or appear close to everyone not part of Layla's group, while I just sit there. Everyone near the animals hears me talking to them.

"I suggest you all leave, immediately. I know fighting here would be suicide, but I would take more than my fair share of you all with me. Do not test me."

"Eh, let the boy talk, I want to see where this goes." Jonathan quips.

The Lab Nicholas doesn't say anything, he's just standing some distance away from the base.

"You're right, this is meant to be entertaining." Nicholas replies, knocking over 10 pins this time.

Hl3 or bust said:
Various animals land or appear close to everyone not part of Layla's group, while I just sit there. Everyone near the animals hears me talking to them.

"I suggest you all leave, immediately. I know fighting here would be suicide, but I would take more than my fair share of you all with me. Do not test me."
I walk through the animals, no guns in hand.

"We need to talk about your behavior." I say, in a "dissapointed motherly" tone.

I turn to Jonathan.

"This was definitely some sort of distraction, Andrew at least. There is no other reason why so many other of his allies would suddenly appear with him."

I then turn to Tiro, giving an off smile.

"What do you mean? I was just relieving some people of their burdens."

"I don't believe so, actually. Andrew seems to be working under a contract with that bird woman, so she's there because of that. Nicholas is watching, but that's what he always does, I listened in on his conversation before, he clearly wasn't the one who planned this. As for the Beach guy, I've genuinely got no clue." Jonathan explains.

"Look man, you can kill people, in fine with it. But can you not do so at the beaches!? Oh, the horror! Who taught you these dirty beach killing tactics? Did they also teach you to sell drugs at the beaches?!" I say, sounding emotionaly broken.

"It's still an odd coincidence at best."

I respond to Jonathan, again turning to Tiro, now somewhat confused.

"What do you even mean? I was in-land that entire time."

Kyouka smiles

"Yeah, it's for entertainment, so enjoy yourself." She knocks over 7 pins

"Do not lie to me. 3 of the bodies you killed were 10 inches deep into a beach. Imagine, the absolute horror, as you enjoy the sweet and relaxing breeze of a beach... BOOM! 3 bodies fall dead. Anyone would be discombobulated."

I take a deep breath.

"What i am saying is that you have been a naughty rebel. Who is your boss?"

A lightbulb turns on in my head.

"That wasn't me. Someone else must be conspiring against the beaches, and tried to frame me!"

I pause for a second, my face turning completely black.

"...y-you know, i'm not that dumb. Now i just feel bad."

My ego has been severely damaged.

"Just. Where's your boss? Layla? I need to sue her."

Jonathan leans against a wall. "I'm very curious to hear that speech of his." He comments, waiting for something to happen.

"Thanks, this is entertaining, I think." Nicholas says, scoring another strike, this time by throwing the ball in a zig-zag motion.

"I unironically didn't dump any bodies in the water though"

"I don't think they even have anything to sue for in the first place."

Now he's just showing off. She thinks and chuckles

She winds up to roll the ball but lets go too early, sending the ball into the gutter

"Aww."

alright. There's more riding on this than ever before. Tnis is more stressful than anything else I've done.

I use Communication and SNI to their fullest effect in order to speak as well as I can

[Charge used]

"Look, I get that we all hate each other here. All of us have different desires, different alliances, different wants. I wouldn't be surprised if half of us were dead by the end of whatever is happening here. But the same thing dividing us is the thing that makes it necessary to not kill each other here. We don't know why we're here, or who's been trying to go after us, but we can't just sit here killing each other over petty squabbles. Every minute we spend here and every person who dies is another blow against us, and our desires and goals. If we kill each other here, everything we've done will mean nothing.

And Layla, I guess I'm sorry we couldn't work this out. I hope you find your memories and your real name. If you hate us that much, I guess I can't imagine how it feels to have been named by us."

My ego has been completely destroyed.

"Just don't kill 1/1000 of India at once next time, lots of people didn't go to the beaches today because of that. Didn't help that Las Vegas was vaporized."

I look at the wall i blew up.

"Sorry about that by the way. Want me to fix it?"

"That would be appreciated."

I then turn to Andrew, looking somewhat annoyed.

"You don't know what most of us are even working towards, do you? Every second and every death taken away from work towards one goal is nothing but a boost to another."

Back