• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

@hl3

You enter a lab with various large test tubes, some machines and various prototype machines laying around.

"Would you please sit down here?" Nemu asks gesturing to a table, not dissimilar to the one's typically found at doctor's offices.

@Crusade

"Well... you shouldn't have come here either way, you could have asked me to inform the Black Lady about the Challengers"

Nemu takes a needle and tries to draw some blood or equivalent liquid from Eike's arm, Mayuri is writting down various things while observing.

"So, how long have you been like this?" Mayuri asks

"I can get more but I'm not sure on how to reproduce them. One of my clones found it in another dimension."

I tell Layla while looking at my new Zanpaktou while talking to its spirit in my Inner World simultaneously.

"Interesting, interesting. Now, how did you get those Quincy powers exactly? Are there more Quincy out there now?" Mayuri asks, writting still

Nemu places the blood sample to the side and lays Eike down, inspecting his body for any irregularities

"I'm going to need to check your insides if that's fine." She says

"A lady named Kyouka gave them to me in exchange for a living gun. At least two other people were given powers by her, although you probably already know about them."

I turn to Nemu

"It's fine."

"Indeed, so that woman from before can grant those Schrifts, interesting. So what do you intend to do with the souls of those you killed today?" Mayuri asks, still writing

Nemu nods and takes a scalpel, opening Eike up and looking around at his internal systems before going to clean the tools off.

"Rapid healing, lack of a soul, Quincy powers. A real irregularity." She says, waiting for Eike to heal up

"Oh? I doubt you'll be successful but have fun with that I suppose. Anyway we've gotten all we can gather here, you may go if there is nothing else." Mayuri says, finally finishing his notes and turning to leave

"Thank you for your cooperation sir." Nemu says bowing

"I see. Goodbye then."

I bow myself in response, before teleporting to Tiro.

"Hello. Would you mind lending me part of your soul?"

Edwellken said:
"Well what is that plan?"
I ignore Scarlet

"We're going to go pull it from wherever it's hiding and beat it until it dies. Well, that's putting it a bit rough, but you get the general idea. Either way we want to have as much else as possible."

"You see, i would, but i literally can't. Soul Gems are unusual like that." I say, dissapointed.

"Why do you ask though?"

"I could give you another soul to hold on to in the meantime. I intend to use Scarlet to duplicate it to, in turn, create my own special soul gem."

@Dragon

Pouting

"Fine..."

@Crusade

"I... what do you want me to do? I guess if I have a bit more time, I'll be able to lend you some support... did you have something specific you needed?"

Edwellken said:
@Dragon
Pouting

"Fine..."

@Crusade

"I... what do you want me to do? I guess if I have a bit more time, I'll be able to lend you some support... did you have something specific you needed?"
"Anything you want to do to help. We need the Challengers gone, for the saftey of everyone here."

@Crusade

"Also, you never talked about that plan to kill the Challengers. Do you have only a draft, or do you have the full plan?"

Hl3 or bust said:
"I could give you another soul to hold on to in the meantime. I intend to use Scarlet to duplicate it to, in turn, create my own special soul gem."
Hmm.

"Alright, sure. Just be careful with it."

Taking Tiro's soul gem, I give him a random Shinigami soul I just gained. Afterwards, I create a portal into the Dangai and wait for Kototsu to come around.

Drite77 said:
"You never told me the plan, we were just chit chatting for the most part"
"But you were here the whole time while I explained..... you know what, doesn't matter. Basic facts are that my power can force the Challenger to where we are, fight it somewhere where it won't kill us and everyone else, and then kill it. Sound good?"

"I'll do what I can to help if I can, but I have plans of my own that I need to worry about first. Do you know when it might happen?"

"Better than just saying that we'll 'pull it from wherever it's hiding and beat it until it dies', that's for sure. But wouldn't be more wise if we have a better plan other than beating the shit out of him until he dies? Like, it doesn't need to exclude direct contact, but can't Nicholas build something to counter the Challengers?"

@drite and ed

"Any time works, but the sooner the better. They get stronger every second. Nicholas is placing a field for everyone to fight it in, but other than that he's mostly just getting his alliles, weapons, and maybe some help from his "definitely not a girlfriend." Anything else?"

Nicholas answers the door.

"Oh, it's you Fujin. Did you want something specific?" He asks.

Jonathan has now completed work on the first ever modified Risen, called by him an "Evolved Risen", the newly created creature possesses the properties of the Genies and has been completely combined with one. This means that it can fire projectiles from its own body that will spawn more Evolved Risen upon killing something and retains all the other abilities of the Genie and Risen.

Jonathan approaches Brazil Layla, the Evolved Risen following him. "Here it is, the creature you requested, it can produce more and more of itself if necessary, so only one was needed now." He states.

Back