• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

@Phoenix

The doppleganger checks her phone. "Wait a second, I went to the wrong place, my apologies." She flys off to wherever the Challenger talk is happening.

"This is place is boring, i should do something better. So i teleport to Hueco Mundo and decide to commit a sin.

I go to the Pataphysics department. This time, i carefully control the keys. I can feel the higher beings...

Hey guys, Crimson here. I'm about to do a pro gamer move. I grab my snipper and shoot at Soul Society. The higher layered narrative bullet crushes Soul Society and the entire universe it is in.

That was epic. Bye.

"Alright, i am never touching this again."

Don't worry Tiro, the discord people love it.

"What the fu-"

@Crusade

"Just tell me when and where, and I'll send someone. As much as I can't stand Nicholas, the Challengers are a threat to all of us."

The copy of Nicholas had predicted this as well and had left the Soul Society before the event. It found itself sitting atop a mountain somewhere in South America.

Tiro sees a red flash of light. It's a brighter red than what you normally see from the entity, and with alot more power than usual. Bit by bit, you see and feel the narrative slowly rethread itself into existence, slowly forcing the empty leftovers into a reasonable shape. The world blown up has been reformed, but it seems darker and more dreary, and definitely a bit warped. A red wave passes over Tiro, and he feels something within warp and twist. On a fundamental level, he cannot ever do that again.

And thus it begins. Thank you for your contribution Tiro

(Sad. I expected death)

"Thank you, omninous voice? I don't really think i did anything but, thanks."

What the **** did i do now?

@Brazil

"It's not what I was expecting, but... in some ways, it's better. Thank you, Jonathan. I'll start replicating it soon."

I gesture and two normal Risen crawl up from below the floor and lead the new Evolved one away.

"I guess you're going to deal with your 'personal issue' now?"

"Eh, you know what, I think I'll give it a bit more time. Call it a hunch, but I think it'd do better a bit later. I'll still be heading out for now, but if you need me just mention my name and I'll show up." Jonathan answers before vanishing once more.

Kototsu eventually comes by, and I shoot it. I end up somewhere in the normal universe, but I simply return to the Dangai. Kototsu seems to be gone. Good.

Rapidly going between the Dangai and the normal universe, I fill it with basic survival supplies. A few year's worth at that. I feel something weird happening with Soul Society, but that's not my problem.

I then portal back to the base in Egypt and near Layla.

"Would you mind if I took some of your blood for personal use?"

Edwellken said:
@Crusade
"Just tell me when and where, and I'll send someone. As much as I can't stand Nicholas, the Challengers are a threat to all of us."
"Uh, Sahara desert isn't populated, so there, unless you have a issue with it. 8:00 GMT, if that works. By the way, what are you working on? World domination?"

@Hl3/Crusade

"A- d-don't just suddenly appear and make weird requests!" I shout at Eike.

I lower my forehead onto my palm before responding to Andrew.

"Yes, ok I guess that's fine... the Sahara works. I should see what Eike wants now, so..."

I open a portal outside, gesturing for him to leave.

"It doesn't concern you and will not directly affect you. You really have no reason to know, but if it really matters that much to you, I need it for an experiment."

"Basically, I need it to enhance a normal pregnant woman to be able to survive until they the end of their pregnancy while isolated in another dimension with no outside contact or other life in general. The intent is to create a Fullbringer......"

I realize that Layla probably has no clue what a Fullbringer is.

"For context, a Fullbringer is a person who's mother was attacked by specific creatures while she was pregnant with them. The reason I need that in the first place is to take the Fullbringer's soul, have Scarlet replicate it, and use them to create a sort of composite soul gem for myself. Also, have these."

I pull the 4 Asauchi that I had not intended to use from my pocket, leaving them just on the ground nearby for whoever wants them.

"I... just do what you need to do."

I pull out some capsules that I'd prepared a while ago.

"Does blood from the previous power boost work?"

"This will work, yes."

I take the vials and portal to Dubai. I give some of the blood to a woman whose 8 months pregnant. She explodes.

Damnit.

I find another rather pregnant woman and feed her the blood. She survives and I give her several dozen souls to keep her Regenerationn active. I calculate that I only need to leave her in the Dangai for a few seconds at most. I then portal her to the Dangai.

I rapidly portal back to Hueco Mundo, stealing a random fodder Hollow, and bringing it back to the Dangai. The lady is attacked by it, but it's too weak to harm her and gets killed. I then leave her with the supplies and a feeling that she shouldn't touch the walls.

Crunkle society has gone back to normal (mostly) after the real Crunkledunk left. The economy has been rendered back to normal and h tv e location as to the displaced continent has been located resized and reworked to its prior position. Crunkledunk society has had many breakthroughs, including but not limited to clones of ko I noor, and a clone of the flawed specimen which can be used to turn anything it touches into an explosion (like the killer queen stand), portals have now extended in range to universal, and can be adjusted up to almost any size, the minimum being the size of subatomic particles and the largest being the size of large countries. Time immobilising ray technology has also been expanded to work as a more manipulatable substance, similarly used to those with energy manipulation. EE bullets have also been mass produced and the matter divider has also finally had a successful building. A new weapon has also been produced by a Crunkle monarch (Created using Braniac and Lex's DC knowledge) called the cosmic staff. Also produced has been the soul displacer (using Lex's ability to "cut things off from things") which can remove the soul from a vessel. This can be used for offensive and defensive means, if somebody has powers gained from possessing a soul they will use that whilst the soul is displaced. On the other hand, if there is some offensive soul attack being used- displacing am allied or ones own soul functions to reduce that risk. Another device are the evolutionary cables (using Isu knowledge and scientific leaning mixed with the higher intellect of other characters at my disposal) which can either accelerate or de accelerate the rate of evolution, which can be aimed at the entire body or certain parts of it, such as in combat forcing the opponent to lose their opposable thumbs. This allows for mental and physical amplification, however for uses that are within the stat amp it will either be temporary or the specimen must be tied to large machinery that allow for permanent use. This flaw has been overcome, however, by the use of fusion technology, within Crunkledunk's new suit that combines all previous abilities, breakthroughs listed here, and more- there will also lie the ability to fuse with any large machinery he has created even it is on the other side of the universe. This allows for him to fuse with large chunks of machinery, such as ones that will amplify statistics or actual life forms- such as the rather chaotic and unstable being that has been developed by the planetary system (essentially metal sonic) and normal clones to allow for heightening of the statistics amplification cap (because that is how fusion works). However the device is limited in that it is temporary (as if used for a period extending past 1 hour it will cause Crunkledunk and the specimen he is fused with to implode), can only be used on one specimen at a time, and makes Crunkledunk take on not only the abilities, but also the personality traits of the one he is fusing with.

Tago238 said:
"I guess so" Crunkledunk stands up. "You know, I'm starting to feel a lot better now- I don't know why being with you makes that the case, but I suppose I should thank you. Good bye" Crunkledunk teleports away.

@WHYNAUT Crunkledunk teleports next to you "Hi, I'm sorry for being a downer in all the occasions we've met. Nicholas told that you might be able to help me." Crunkledunk starts averting his gas's from Sapheram. "Could you teach me about being human? Things I can do that can let me understand them, like the kind of activities they commit"
WHY^

@Tago/Exodus

Sapheram was standing at a small platform on the side of a mountain with Scarlet when Crunkledunk appeared next to him.

It seems I gave off the wrong impression. Being human huh...?

"Are you an idiot? You're already human. You have emotions, you have needs, and you change because of the things you experience, the people you meet. You have desires and you wish to understand people and for people to understand you. These are all very human things. Understand?"

@Junko

[I think it would be a good idea with Nasuvere's interpretation of what Muramasa does]

He crafted the blade Myoujingiri Muramasa (µÿÄþÑ×ÕêçµØ浡ú, lit. cutting gods and demons Muramasa), though he claims it to be a failure because he accidentally smithed it into, the conceptual realm of Demon and it became a Cursed Sword. It's a Glass Cannon, that'd cut both the victim and the user. It can cleave through the supernatural, on a conceptual level. It can cut through armor, boulders and even steel, but it is not something that a normal human can use. ]

Meanwhile she waits for Fujin to finish , the Mist Flame duplicate moves to working on another artifact.

The Tooth of the Buddha, the left canine tooth of the man said to have achived an enlightened and attained full Buddhahood, gaining insight into the Four Noble Truths and thereby attaining liberation from samsara, the endless cycle of rebirth, suffering and dying again.

One that has reached this state is a state free from the "fires" of desire, hatred and ignorance, liberation from the pain of the moral coil.

Even a mere tooth of a being like this is material for a high tier Noble Phantasm, this is going to be good, i hope,

The Scalet thinks while working on the upgrade.

"So you're saying I already am? Then err- I just want some help understanding other people" Crunkledunk is quite taken off guard for by the comment and puts an accidental emphasis on the "other"

@Over

The Fujin returns. "Your sword has been upgraded, it is now an 'anti-supernatural' weapon. It's just a normal blade against normal things, but against the supernatural, the things this blade cannot cut are next to none." She says plainly.

Back