• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

@Crimson

"Throw stuff together and see if it sticks? Interesting~." She writs some stuff down and waits to see what Beach King does.

@Junko

"Eheh, thanks~"

"By the way, before we enter there's a question i'd like you to aswer first, which i thought on the way here "

"If you had complete freedom of speech, without any censorship or anything like that, would you be fine with any kind type of goverment ?"

The Scarlet asks,

After arriving at the base, the Clone starts to update every technology that Jonathan put on it, amping the robots's Regenerationn and giving more potency to their cannons,as well as making the walls way more durable

Great, now that my purpose is completed i sh- wait a minute

The clone was to busy upgrading the base that forgot what Andrew told her, so she rushes where Layla's main base is, going towards Andrew

"Hey, Andrew, didn't we estabilish that you would leave her alone?"

Scarlet says in a calm tone to Andrew

Junkoposter said:
@Over
"As long as I can get my News out uncensored , and completly truthful, I care not."
"I see, it seems News mean the world to you,"

"Anyways, let's get in."

The clone says as she opens the door.

Pulzering bits of my bones, putting some bullshit into other bullshit, going back to Earth to get materials...

It is done. A golden desert eagle. I load a single bullet into it.

Shooting it over a empty piece of land, sand and water expand and explode into a conceptual mess. After a few seconds, it is done. A beach.

"I did it. A gun that shoots beaches."

I feel satisfied. Kind off.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Yeah."

I pass her another wooden sword that the clone had given to me before it left.

"If you put your soul into it, it gets a power based on it. No idea what the power could be though, it's almost guaranteed to be different every time."
"I see. Do you think you can get more of these? Can they be reproduced?"

I take the sword.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Well, I'll leave that for later then, it's just a personal thing I have to resolve. I will aid you in your project now though if you require it." Jonathan states.
I show Jonathan the gu I got from Eike earlier.

"This weapon has some useful properties that I think might work well combined with the thanatophage. I'd usually work on something like this on my own, but I think with your help a hybrid can be produced even faster."

I hand it to him before Andrew appears.

@Crusade

"A-..! Hello, what is it?"

@Junko

As Fujin enters the base, she feels mana flowing in the air, as she just entered a bounded field, thought it's not harmfull, in fact the opposite, she can feel stronger and luckier.

The Scarlet guides the new reported around the base, with the wonders of tech created by Jonathan being all hers to see and take pictures of, with the occasional Mist Flame duplicate being seable working on stuff.

The two of them would quickly reach the center of the building, where the original clone can be seen on an armchair, a red piece of cloth wrapped around something and an unsheated katana resting on top of her legs.

"Hello Fujin, what do you think of this base's interiors ?"

The OG clone ask with her gentle tone of voice

The pen is hit, turning into a mess of sand, water and air. It expands kilometers across and falls at Fujin and Tiro at 100 kilometers per second.

Nicholas continues working.

Space Nicholas returns to a base of his.

Jonathan takes a look at the gun.

"I can certainly work with this, I will modify the Thanatophages to share the properties possessed by this weapon." Jonathan states as he vanishes.

Junkoposter said:
@Over
"Its nice, gave me some very good pictures." She says plainly.
"Well well."

"Anyway, let's talk about what you came here for."

The girl says, as she uncovers the objects hidden inside the red coath, revealing a short sword, a jewel and a round mirror.

"Would you be able to upgrade these to make their already present effects stronger ?"

"Oh, i guess you can't do anything to these then, quite unfortunate."

The Scarlet says as she then puts the items back in the cloth, then in to the Dimsional Storage.

"Thought, there would still be this."

She tell Fujin, as she holds the sheated katana orizontally towards her

Due to the soulless Quincy abomination, going around and slaughtering scores of Shinigami, the captains convene to discuss a strategy. Notably missing from the meeting is one Kenpachi Zaraki.

@hl3

As you kill more Soul Reapers the 11th division captain stands before you

"You're a strong opponent, come on then. Let's fight, just you and me, let's go all out!" He screams out, removing his eyepatch and entering Bankai

Kenpachi dashes forwards with no regard for his own defense and slashes at Eike

"I shall as well."

I allow the man's meat cleaver of a blade to cut right through me, as the danger it presented is nonexistent. Using Break, I fire a massive blast of energy directly into the man's face.

Simply put, he is gone. As is everything else in that direction for well beyond the horizon. I think that's enough souls.

"Don't cut yourself with it, not even a tiny scratch, or you will die."

"And, while you may be a clone, i just don't want to have to dig a grave for a cutie like you."

The Scarlet responds sincerally.

Due to Kenpachi dying badly, the remaining 12 Captains decide that attacking this thing is a bad idea

Mayuri, watching from nearby sends his assistant out to talk to Eike

"My captain wants to know what you are. You seem to possess the powers of a Quincy but also lack a soul." Nemu says

I can literally see him why didn't he just talk to me himself if he could tell what abilities I had

"Oh really? Why, I never really noticed. I'm not totally sure how or why this works, but I don't really need to worry about that considering the fact that it does."

"He wanted to run some tests on you and research you. Would you be willing to allow this?" Nemu asks with a blank face

I try to use Pataphysics again to get a clear answer to the existence beyond, however, i am only able to put the words "gay" and "2-Asex" in the background of reality. Weird.

I decide to give Soul Society a visit and oh god what the bloody hell is happening here?

"Sure. Not like you're really going to learn much, or be able to replicate anything from me, but it would be a decent distraction."

Nemu nods

"Come with me then please." She says turning away from the crater and heading towards a lab

Meanwhile the other captains sense another intruder, they wonder what cosmic being they angered to have 4 powerful intruders this close together

@drite

"I don't remember much other than you talking about how much you wanted me to mess with you. You never really agreed to anything anyway.

@edwellken

"Sorry Layla. Just wanted to ask if you were willing to help us with a plan to kill a Challenger."

Back