• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rebirth Superman and World Forger Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Thank you yourself.

Should I lock both the profile page and this thread?

No problem. Thank you yourself.

Should I lock both the profile page and this thread?
While i also personally agree with both you and Ehnkr2beboh, i think we should lock the profile and for the thread, we should wait for a time, if no new argument being brought up we should lock this

It has also been decided that the feat doesn't take place within the 6th Dimension, as normal Justice League members were able to travel to there safely with no amplifications.

World forger clearly altered the portal.
After discussion over the feat, it has been decided that Mr. Mxyzptlk statement of feeding Superman 5th-dimensional energy would at most strengthen his comprehension, and was more likely a lie to trap Superman in a Galaxy with no sunlight or help from the Justice League.
This case I think it was world forger who altered that portal and took superman to that pocket universe/galaxy in the 6th dimension.

It was even refrenced that superman was in the 6th dimension,which he later flew when amped by suns with the help from batman and went on to hit world forger before he could swing his hammer.

Am sorry Ant to replying but I had too bro. Cause it seems you guys are misinterpreting that comics.

The Justice League were within a Multiverse that was inside the Sixth Dimension.

This was mentioned several times during the storyline, whether through the narration or by Alpheus.

The Justice League were within a Multiverse that was inside the Sixth Dimension.

This was mentioned several times during the storyline, whether through the narration or by Alpheus.
So how should we solve this problem then?

Also, Teezar, you can stop responding now.

Also, should I remove the footnotes that we added to the Post-Rebirth Superman page?

Sorry for being out for so long, but I'm back.
First off, my bad on overlooking the portal changing, so that note should be removed or edited, but I think my point still stands. Even if it's a Multiverse in the 6th dimension, I don't see what that changes. They're not directly in a higher dimensional space, and they wouldn't be amped.
I still think the first note should stay, as I don't see anyone contesting that.

The world forger can see every possibility(don't know how you guys will scale this or what addition you guys will do).justice league issue #25.

No one has given an input on this, but anyways this thread can be closed then.

No one has given an input on this, but anyways this thread can be closed then.
Are you trying to suggest it as an ability or does this have some relevance that I don't see? If it's supposed to be an ability, I think it's too vague to say if he has the special ability to view possible futures, or if he just thought up a lot of outcomes to prepare for this.

We should also change the 2nd note. Something like "While technically still in the 6th Dimension, Superman and the Justice League members were still in a Multiverse, so their size and powers wouldn't be changed" should be fine.

I would greatly appreciate your help to figure out a workable solution here.
The editors actually explained this feat. Superman's punch didn't destroy the Multiverse itself, it simply knocked down World Forger, preventing him from striking his hammer to the anvil, at which point his masterpiece faded away instead of descending upon the existing multiverse. It's a non-feat.

7320579-stoppedwf.png

7320671-stoppedwf2.png

7320681-stoppedwf4.png

The editors actually explained this feat. Superman's punch didn't destroy the Multiverse itself, it simply knocked down World Forger, preventing him from striking his hammer to the anvil, at which point his masterpiece faded away instead of descending upon the existing multiverse. It's a non-feat.

7320579-stoppedwf.png

7320671-stoppedwf2.png

7320681-stoppedwf4.png
this

I mean, is there any meaningful difference between an author statement made in an interview vs on Twitter? Several author statements are used in profiles on the site.

Likewise, the editor is just telling us what's happening on the page, and editors are literally the people who decide whether content gets approved or not.

I mean, is there any meaningful difference between an author statement made in an interview vs on Twitter? Several author statements are used in profiles on the site.

Likewise, the editor is just telling us what's happening on the page, and editors are literally the people who decide whether content gets approved or not.
Author statements almost always come from interviews.

An official interview has less of a likelihood of leading questions being asked by a fan to exaggerate the statistics of a character. Most of them used here are from interviews.

Twitter can be used though, like with God of War. It just has to be consistent with what's in the story and not be from a question phrased to get a specific answer.

Just clarifying.

I believe 80 % chance superman might enter teir 1 based on infinite frontier, as his an arch nemesis to darkseid.
Anyways we move,can we close this.

They don't, since the story makes it clear the multiverse is stable and ready. WF even states that unstable realities go back to the forge while stable ones he sends up to reality. If it was unstable, he wouldn't have been about to replace reality with it
AerrowStorm1 has a point. Alpheus' Multiverse was stable and ready for replacing the current Multiverse so that his reality could be completed as the new main Multiverse, but if the decision has already been made, then there is no point in persisting for now.

So how should we solve this problem then?

Also, Teezar, you can stop responding now.
Well, despite the fact that Alpheus' Multiverse was inside the Sixth Dimension, the Justice League and the World Forger were within Alpheus' Multiverse (A utopian and futuristic version of the 52 Multiverse) during the Sixth Dimension storyline. So, the current rating is fine unless that Alpheus (In-Multiverse) get's downgraded to 2-C.

No,superman 2A comes to/from when he defeated WF. Not about the destruction of the multiverse. Besides the universes were stated to be countless.

Sorry about my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back