• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rebirth Superman and World Forger Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun dip superman destroyed world forger masterpiece. (Justice league 2018 #25)

The masterpiece is world forger multiverse. (Justice league 2018 # 21)

Superman taken to the 6th dimension. (Justice league #19)

The 6th dimension. (Justice league 2018 #23)

The world forger masterpiece got destroyed(multiverse) justice league 2018 #25
https://twitter.com/amarino2814/status/1156790447148130304?s=19
No need for this but it's from the editor of the comics andrew marino.
https://imgur.com/gallery/XeOWVXa
The world forger can see every possibility(don't know how you guys will scale this or what addition you guys will do).justice league issue #25.

I just want to purely state that superman destroyed a multiverse in the 6th dimension.
And someone clarified it to me it's a low 1-C feat instead of 2A. So I had to make this CRT.

And about the world forger able to see all possibilities(I leave that to you guys).

I don't know if 6D is 1A but the multiverse forger created is in the 6D. Were superman and other justice league members were taken to.

According to our wiki, The World Forger was whitin the multiverse and they said the feat is 2-A, nevertheless its true form is 1-A
Also they explained me that Whitin Multiverse and true state isn't a thing in DC but ok

Also DC 6 Dimension here is accepted as 1-A

I see.

But let's see others input,whether this will be accepted as low 1-C or possibly 1A. Or the feat stays the same.

If we did accept it as him destroying a 6th dimensional Multiverse, we'd probably have to say he was dimensionality amped.
But anyways, I'll read through the story. I'm pretty sure it's correct that it was 6D, but checking to be sure/for context might change that.

I haven’t been keeping up with DC lately, so I might be missing something, but I don’t see why the multiverse being in the Sixth Dimension would make it scale to 1-A.

Because the Sixth Dimension is rated as 1-A
I am aware of this, why does being inside of it automatically make it scale to that? Unless something with the tiering system changed, just being inside a 1-A realm doesn’t make something 1-A.

I am aware of this, why does being inside of it automatically make it scale to that? Unless something with the tiering system changed, just being inside a 1-A realm doesn’t make something 1-A.
actually, proofs need to be showed to say that a multiverse in the six dimension is not 1-A

A world made by a 1-A character, inside of a 1-A realm, why would it not be 1-A after all?
Because neither of those things automatically make it 1-A? Once again, being inside a 1-A realm does not make something 1-A, and being created by a 1-A doesn’t make it 1-A.

That’s like saying if a 1-A character creates a building, that building is automatically 1-A.

Because neither of those things automatically make it 1-A? Once again, being inside a 1-A realm does not make something 1-A, and being created by a 1-A doesn’t make it 1-A.

That’s like saying if a 1-A character creates a building, that building is automatically 1-A.
this is basically how occam razor works, it was a multiverse made by a 1-A character, childrean of other 1-A character, inside of a 1-A realm, the chances of the multiverse be 1-A is way more likely than not be, and it leads in less assumptions, anyways, Superman defeated the character as well, so, eh

this is basically how occam razor works, it was a multiverse made by a 1-A character, childrean of other 1-A character, inside of a 1-A realm, the chances of the multiverse be 1-A is way more likely than not be,
That’s more of an association fallacy than Occam’s Razor.
anyways, Superman defeated the character as well, so, eh
Why didn’t you lead with this?

A 1-A Superman, due to punching the World Forger, would be a massive outlier, unless he was automatically rescaled to the World Forger's level by being in the 6th dimension, similarly to how Boom Tubes work. It wouldn't make sense outside of DC's nonsensical storytelling conventions, but nevertheless.

Not to this ridiculous degree. We need to have some measure of reliability standards.

Not to this ridiculous degree. We need to have some measure of reliability standards.
I mean, we also have Mxy saying that he gives energy to Superman to protect him in the sixth dimension, anyways, should we wait Firestorm to check better?
RCO015_1551867601_1.jpg

Justice League (2018) Issue 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back