• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rebirth Superman and World Forger Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a masssive outlier that has been debunked in this very same thread.
Superman should stay 2-A since that is the key of world forger he actually scales to.

Mind you, I love many of the classic characters, but I also really can't understand why anybody, especially powerscaling communities, would enjoy the current comic book stories, as they are very blatantly mostly incoherent and slanted and propagandistic manipulative nonsense. Essentially, they don't make any sense, constantly contradict each other, don't respect continuity at all, and relentlessly try to brainwash their audience, rather than set free their minds from dogmatic patterns. As such, I have finally almost completely stopped reading them after many years.
Agreed with this, granted I never read them in the first place and what DC and Marvel have done to their comics appeals to demographics which I have come to utterly despise has pretty much stalled me picking up either series comic book at all.

Thankfully those demographics are either laughed, memed, or both by every community im a part of. Especially Warhammer.

So just to get some misconceptions out of the way, Mxy says that no-one can live in the sixth dimension (read: no character in DC that he knows about that isn't Perpetua or the Monitor brothers). Perpetua and the Monitor Brothers come from the sixth dimension so their sheer size is 1-A, similar to how New Gods are low 1-C in the Sphere of the Gods. If Supes was in the sixth dimension upon performing his feat and comparable in size to World Forger then we have a problem... In that case it'd be like a boomtube amped Superman on steroids, I'm not sure if we'd be allowed to create a key for that... then again the key is already there.
That is a very good point, although it doesn't make sense that Mxyzptlk could power up the Justice League to that degree.

I think that we can scale Superman from the explicit feat of destroying the 52 universes-sized multiverse, even though powering up to that degree from absorbing sunlight makes no sense, but punching out the World Forger within the 6th Dimension is just another case of "everybody can fight and beat everybody" that Marvel and DC Comics run on on a narrative level. By the same logic the Black Panther should be Low 1-A for defeating an entity that killed the Living Tribunal.

Mind you, I love many of the classic characters, but I also really can't understand why anybody, especially powerscaling communities, would enjoy the current comic book stories, as they are very blatantly mostly incoherent, slanted, and propagandistic manipulative nonsense. Essentially, they don't make any sense, constantly contradict each other, don't respect continuity at all, and relentlessly try to brainwash their audience, rather than set free their minds from dogmatic patterns. As such, I have finally almost completely stopped reading them after many years.
Superman had been amped with 5D energy over the years + later by a unknown number of suns he passed through. I think this case its logical.

The multiverse shattering is unlikely to be anything above 2-A since just being made in a higher order plane isn't proof of scaling to that plane. Though, I think this has mostly been dealt with in the thread.

As for the source of the amp itself, well fiction can do whatever the heck it wants with that so I don't have too much of a problem with coming from sun-dips. There's more egregious powerups that exist.

As for scaling to the World Forger, why isn't this an outlier?

Agreed with this, granted I never read them in the first place and what DC and Marvel have done to their comics appeals to demographics which I have come to utterly despise has pretty much stalled me picking up either series comic book at all.

Thankfully those demographics are either laughed, memed, or both by every community im a part of. Especially Warhammer.
I don't mind any demographics. I am trying to be respectful to everybody. I am mentally disabled myself after all. I just don't like manipulative brainwashing and dogmatic fundamentalism in general. It is what Orwellian tyrannies always use as part of their toolboxes.

That is a very good point, although it doesn't make sense that Mxyzptlk could power up the Justice League to that degree.
It was only superman he had been amping with 5D energy over the years. The rest weren't given a powerup.

I mean, Mxy could make portals to the six dimension, it can ''make sense'' that he can protect Superman like that, since, he said that he spend the entire life giving his energy to Superman, I already sent the scans of it, I guess
Also a masssive outlier that has been debunked in this very same thread.
No?
Superman should stay 2-A since that is the key of world forger he actually scales to.
''within multiverse'' already is being removed since the Perpetua CRT, and Superman was fighting on the six dimension, which is outside the map of the multiverse, so, yeh

It also contradicts the dimensional scale we use on this wiki.
So right back at you.
The feat is 2-A, Superman is 2-A.
Him being 1-A via an outlier amp + a finite yet unknown amount of suns debunks the motion.

It also contradicts the dimensional scale we use on this wiki.
So right back at you.
How it contradicts? What are u even talking about?
The feat is 2-A, Superman is 2-A.
Him being 1-A via an outlier amp + a finite yet unknown amount of suns debunks the motion.
The feat is not 1-A, sun dip is not only it, I already sent scans of Mxy saying that he spend the entire life giving energy to Superman EXACTLY to the day that Superman would fight against the six dimension dudes

I don't mind any demographics. I am trying to be respectful of everybody. I just don't like manipulative brainwashing and dogmatic fundamentalism in general.
I'm not trying to start anything by actually naming the demographic I speak of nor will I actually imply which one for the same reason, but I do agree with those sentiments.

It isn't.
Its just wanking mxyz to tiers he has no feats of.

The only tier we know clark actually scales to is 2-A.
No one is talking about upgrading mr mxyzptlk or anything that deals with an upgrade to him.

Just superman had been amped with 5D energy from him for years. And later superman sun dipped through an unknown number of suns and defeated the world forger and destroyed his multiverse in the 6D.

All scans are above

He just made a portal and pulled a boomtube amp of sorts, even John Constantine can make himself 1-A sized. For some reason this is very easy to do in DC. Mxy was mostly needed to protect Superman from going mad.

This too.

not to mention this whole thread is out of spite from the CC Goku vs Prime one Million thread
Here is the proof
I said a point here which ****** told me to make a CRT to prove,which I did.
Now the same ****** can't accept it and use outlier as an excuse,lol.
Plus I never even said superman was 1-C or above
I clearly stated he destroyed a multiverse in the 6D which should scale higher than someone who did in a 3D plain.
And I still stated it as 2A till I was clarified it was a low 1-C feat. And I should make a CRT about if what I said is true about the multiverse being in the 6D and not 3D.

Also again, DC Dimensionality = our dimensionality standards.
No, dude, what are u even talking about? Every verse has different mechanics, the sixth dimension in DC is not rated as 6-D, and what are u talking about/??
Saying its 6D when it does not behave like it is wank.
Do u even know what are u talking about? Dude, just leave the thread, you're not helping in nothing, u're not counter arguing on a good way, like sending scans and all, just leave, stop derailing

This CRT isn't for a 1A supes, I clearly stated low 1-C
Well, there are two feats within that comic book story: Destroying
a multiverse filled with 52 universes (which essentially makes Superman into a much greater mass-murderer than Parallax Hal Jordan btw, so the writer really did not think through the implications of that feat), and punching out the World Forger in the 6th dimension.

One of these feats seem like 2-C to me, and the other would require 1-A, if our current ratings are true (which they are most likely not).

In addition, it seems like Mister Mxyzptlk likely gave Superman a temporary amplification in order to work on a 6th-dimensional level, similarly to how Boom Tubes work, in which case this feat had very little to do with Superman's own inherent power, and should possibly be ignored, but that would also create a massive backlash from many Marvel and DC Comics fanboys against this community, so I suppose that we would likely have to use an extra key for the external power-up in that case. Mxyzptlk powering him up to 1-A makes absolutely no sense though, so I would personally prefer the footnote explanation option, but am very open to suggestions from the knowledgeable members that I usually notify for these types of threads.

You are taking the statements in those scans out of context, dude.
You're not doing a good job proving tier 1 supes either.

Well, as shown before, the feat itself caps at 2-A.
Myxz has never shown the ability to empower someone to that dimensionality before.
the jump from 2-A to low 1-c and Low 1-C to 1-A is quantifiable by any value that is not infinite and contradict the unknown yet finite sun dip of the world forger feat.
etc, etc.
Same stuff you've been ignoring from the replies.

In addition, it seems like Mister Mxyzptlk likely gave Superman a temporary amplification in order to work on a 6th-dimensional level, similarly to how Boom Tubes work, in which case this feat had very little to do with Superman's own inherent power, and should possibly be ignored, but that would also create a massive backlash from many Marvel and DC Comics fanboys against this community, so I suppose that we would likely have to use an extra key for the external power-up in that case. Mxyzptlk powering him up to 1-A makes absolutely no sense though, so I would personally prefer the footnote explanation option, but am very open to suggestions from the knowledgeable members that I usually notify for these types of threads.
Why should it be ignored if we have characters that have tiers due others beings amping them?

Guys stop derailing if you have no idea what you're even talking about (this'd include the majority of people currently commenting).
Strongly agreed. Let's heavily slow down all of the spam commenting so we can properly analyse this issue please. Also, Teezar and Bobepipipiri, it is probably best if you two stop commenting altogether here, as you seem to mostly be spamming unconstructive nonsense.

Well, as shown before, the feat itself caps at 2-A.
Yeah because defeating a tier 1 character is indeed 2-A
Myxz has never shown the ability to empower someone to that dimensionality before.
the jump from 2-A to low 1-c and Low 1-C to 1-A is quantifiable by any value that is not infinite and contradict the unknown yet finite sun dip of the world forger feat.
etc, etc.
Same stuff you've been ignoring from the replies.
I don't understand ur points, these are called amp by external forces, superman while amped has the feats, its not something that would scale to a normal superman, is only to a amped one, again, your claim is that my scans and statements are out of context, but there is ur LIE, because it is not out of context, you can literally argue everything, u can say everything about the feat itself, however, saying that the scans are out of context is a lie, I dont even know why u brought it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back