• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rebirth Superman and World Forger Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, we also have Mxy saying that he gives energy to Superman to protect him in the sixth dimension, anyways, should we wait Firestorm to check better?
RCO015_1551867601_1.jpg

Justice League (2018) Issue 19
does this scan helps to make the feat less ''outlier''? which I disagree cuz he was amped and all?

What? This Superman was amped. All we need to know. And he literally defeated World forget
Either the World Forger is currently heavily wanked by us (probably true), or it was an enormous outlier. It already makes no sense that a tiny figment from a single universe that the World Forger created could punch him out at a 2-A level simply due to absorbing some solar energy, but in all seriousness assuming that he grew beyond an uncountably infinite degrees of infinity stronger to 1-A may be one of the worst cases of absolutely unreasonable and biased fannish wanking in the history of powerscaling. It is not getting accepted, no matter how much you continue to pester us about it.

I don't believe the feats 1-A, but i would say we already have confirmation Mxy was amping Superman, and he was getting a ridiculous power boost from an untold amount of Suns to push him well beyond what he would ever do normally.

A Low 1-C rating could be fine, would work Superman Prime One Million as well seeing how he's considered the strongest of the Metahumans and Superman at his strongest (plus theres already a 5D Imp in the Superman Dynasty and Prime seems to be the top tier of all Supermen) so it wouldn't contradict that character either.

Either the World Forger is currently heavily wanked by us (probably true), or it was an enormous outlier. It already makes no sense that a tiny figment from a single universe that the World Forger created could punch him out at a 2-A level simply due to absorbing some solar energy, but in all seriousness assuming that he grew beyond an uncountably infinite degrees of infinity stronger to 1-A may be one of the worst cases of absolutely unreasonable and biased fannish wanking in the history of powerscaling. It is not getting accepted, no matter how much you continue to pester us about it.
damn, Marvel has nothing on that? actually wait they probably have even more ridiculous outliers

How would a separate amped stat be an outlier?

According to Mxy, it's a perception/comprehension problem (being driven mad), not a durability problem.

all this a fallacy and forger of words was only going to replace multiverse being echo 1A turns you into 1A neither mix was only protected from s effects sixth dimension should keep its key 2A

Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked this feat in the first place due to the fact that yes, the multivere was The Forger's Masterpiece, but not a literal physical one compressed in his anvil, just a masterpiece that is about to be made by hitting the anvil with his hammer, something that Superman stopped.

Don't try to ask my opinion on this matter, I didn't even noticed that we considered the 6th dimension as 1-A.

But if I were to at least add something, I would say that Tracer makes the most sense.

I never liked this feat in the first place due to the fact that yes, the multivere was The Forger's Masterpiece, but not a literal physical one compressed in his anvil, just a masterpiece that is about to be made by hitting the anvil with his hammer, something that Superman stopped.

Don't try to ask my opinion on this matter, I didn't even noticed that we considered the 6th dimension as 1-A.

But if I were to at least add something, I would say that Tracer makes the most sense.
Tracer point is due the mutiverse inside of the 6th dimension not being 1-A, which is okay, but Superman still defeated the world forger, which is another feat

just a masterpiece that is about to be made by hitting the anvil with his hammer, something that Superman stopped.
The multiverse was already made even the Louis lane that was in the 6th dimension said she has seen him create countless universes.
Plus I need scans of the multiverse stated to be in his hammer anvil.
The multiverse was already created WF alpheus only wanted to replace it with the one he made in the 6D,which superman stopped.

No. Alpheus' Multiverse was already created, the anvil was only needed to replace the current Multiverse with his reality.

Alpheus himself say so, when the current Multiverse is on the brink of destruction, a Crisis Anvil appears before him which he strike to descend his Multiverse to replace the former one.

I don't know how someone how and why someone will say his multiverse was in the anvil. It's not even a funny joke.

Why we are discussing of him being 1-A? In the profile it's already 1-A, before we was talking about "whiting the multiverse" key and "True Form" that should be one thing

Why we are discussing of him being 1-A? In the profile it's already 1-A, before we was talking about "whiting the multiverse" key and "True Form" that should be one thing
This CRT is made cause the multiverse superman destroyed was in the 6D,so I made this after someone clarified it to me as low 1-C instead of 2A,that's all.

I think that we can scale Superman from the explicit feat of destroying the 52 universes-sized multiverse, even though powering up to that degree from absorbing sunlight makes no sense, but punching out the World Forger within the 6th Dimension is just another case of "everybody can fight and beat everybody" that Marvel and DC Comics run on on a narrative level. By the same logic the Black Panther should be Low 1-A for defeating an entity that killed the Living Tribunal.

Mind you, I love many of the classic characters, but I also really can't understand why anybody, especially powerscaling communities, would enjoy the current comic book stories, as they are very blatantly mostly incoherent, slanted, and propagandistic manipulative nonsense. Essentially, they don't make any sense, constantly contradict each other, don't respect continuity at all, and relentlessly try to brainwash their audience, rather than set free their minds from dogmatic patterns. As such, I have finally almost completely stopped reading them after many years.

I think that we can scale Superman from the explicit feat of destroying the 52 universe-sized multiverse, even though powering up to that degree from absorbing sunlight makes no sense, but punching out the World Forger within the 6th Dimension is just another case of "everybody can fight and beat everybody" that Marvel and DC Comics run on on a narrative level. By the same logic the Black Panther should be Low 1-A for defeating and entity that killed the Living Tribunal.

Mind you, I love many of the classic characters, but I also really can't understand why anybody, especially powerscaling communities, would enjoy the current comic book stories, as they are very blatantly mostly incoherent and slanted and propagandistic manipulative nonsense. Essentially, they don't make any sense, constantly contradict each other, don't respect continuity at all, and relentlessly try to brainwash their audience, rather than set free their minds from dogmatic patterns. As such, I have finally almost completely stopped reading them after many years.
based

So just to get some misconceptions out of the way, Mxy says that no-one can live in the sixth dimension (read: no character in DC that he knows about that isn't Perpetua or the Monitor brothers). Perpetua and the Monitor Brothers come from the sixth dimension so their sheer size is 1-A, similar to how New Gods are low 1-C in the Sphere of the Gods. If Supes was in the sixth dimension upon performing his feat and comparable in size to World Forger then we have a problem... In that case it'd be like a boomtube amped Superman on steroids, I'm not sure if we'd be allowed to create a key for that... then again the key is already there.

So just to get some misconceptions out of the way, Mxy says that no-one can live in the sixth dimension (read: no character in DC that he knows about that isn't Perpetua or the Monitor brothers). Perpetua and the Monitor Brothers come from the sixth dimension so their sheer size is 1-A, similar to how New Gods are low 1-C in the Sphere of the Gods. If Supes was in the sixth dimension upon performing his feat and comparable in size to World Forger then we have a problem... In that case it'd be like a boomtube amped Superman on steroids, I'm not sure if we'd be allowed to create a key for that... then again the key is already there.
I mean, we could make it like ''1-A after while amped'' or something, similar to how boomtube works, yeah, it literally puts Superman on steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back