• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why a fight between Rem and Ram has a "justice for Ram" tag? I know many people, possibly including the author, hate Rem, but still.

Is there a reason why a fight between Rem and Ram has a "justice for Ram" tag? I know many people, possibly including the author, hate Rem, but still.
Last fight was unfair and half of the fighting points were not heard from Rams side
Hopefully there isnt any Rem bias this time around😭

Hopefully there isnt any Rem bias this time around😭
In all fairness, wouldn't you consider "Rem is better than toxic waste" to be a statement biased in her favour? I know you aren't her biggest fan.

For example, if I asked readers and watchers of The Boys if Homelander was better than toxic waste, most people would come in firmly on the side of the toxic waste.

Last edited:
In all fairness, wouldn't you consider "Rem is better than toxic waste" to be a statement biased in her favour? I know you aren't her biggest fan.
Are you trying to call Ram toxic waste🤨🤨🤨
Having a bias is fine but i try to keep it aside for vs matches as much as i can plus it felt like the fight was more of a popularity contest than an actual fight
For example, if I asked readers and watchers of The Boys if Homelander was better than toxic waste, most people would come in firmly on the side of the toxic waste.
It could be due to how cool toxic waste is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Are you trying to call Ram toxic waste
Not at all. Ram is fine. Still, didn't you just dodge the question of whether you thought Rem was better than that waste?
Having a bias is fine but i try to keep it aside for vs matches as much as i can plus it felt like the fight was more of a popularity contest than an actual fight
People do hate certain characters. Still, I don't know why you like Ram a lot but seemingly hate Rem. I know she's of questionable sanity, with extreme violent tendencies, but Ram is likewise extremely lazy, rude, somewhat up herself, and so on.
It could be due to how cool toxic waste is

🔥🔥🔥🔥
More to do with Homelander. He's like a superpowered sociopathic baby.
Btw you arent confused between Rem or Ram right?
Not at all. Their personalities couldn't be more different, and they don't look all that alike either if you notice the eye and body shapes.

Not at all. Ram is fine. Still, didn't you just dodge the question of whether you thought Rem was better than that waste?
Toxic waste is a little too cool🔥
People do hate certain characters. Still, I don't know why you like Ram a lot but seemingly hate Rem. I know she's of questionable sanity, with extreme violent tendencies, but Ram is likewise extremely lazy, rude, somewhat up herself, and so on.
My dislike for Rem is based mainly on my first impressions of her, Ram was always in control of herself regardless of how bad the situation got and she is a strong character overall (Also currently she is the most usable character in rz for vsbattles)
It also doesnt interfere with my own personal opinions on a battle that much (i stil vote for her if i think she would afcually win)
More to do with Homelander. He's like a superpowered sociopathic baby.
Fair enough💀
Not at all. Their personalities couldn't be more different, and they don't look all that alike either if you notice the eye and body shapes.
Ah alright, i just kept gettimg confused between which character you were talking about due to the name swap

Incredible stomp this one is. Ram just gonna one-shot Rem lol.
Ram can access upto her 2 shackles but nothing above that otherwsie she just incaps Rem by synesthisia
She can still do that trought.
Speed is unequal
You really don't need to say speed is unequal, by default If you don't specify If Speed equal or not, the characters already gonna have they speed stay the same.
Both start fully rested, Ram has already been filled up completely by Roswaal
Also by default, the two of them are already Full rested.

Incredible stomp this one is. Ram just gonna one-shot Rem lol.
How?
2x the ap isnt enough to one shot
She can still do that trought.
How?
You really don't need to say speed is unequal, by default If you don't specify If Speed equal or not, the characters already gonna have they speed stay the same.
Its a joke.
Also by default, the two of them are already Full rested.
Also a joke,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back