• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So i noticed something
Shouldnt volcanica have precognition since he was the one updating the dragon tablets for all the disasters?
And the othed is lore related
So there is this qna on reddit under Od/Mana in which its stated that a complete depletion of Od only leaves you incapacitated/crippled and doesn't kill you
How does this work?
Btw i still need answers to this.

Tier 7B kirito vs Cecilus perhaps?

Also should Reinhard also have some form of cm for being able to destroy Od Laguna

Oh yeah btw i think tensura goons resist madness manip type 3 due to their physiology so we can probably make matchups of them vs the witches

I'm throwing bricks at you until your speech is slurred.
a_e34b990f7912f87eda8f1132c2b0304a2.gif
you have taken no steps on the path to becoming a great swordsman and your talent is middling at best.
perish, foul beast.

bro is walking through the path of the Heavenly Shield
Garfiel: "This is basically before the Dragon, the Sword Saint Reid drew his sword and laughed."
Elsa: “You recognize that that saying means someone abnormal and insane?”
Garfiel: “Y'bet I know”
Garfiel: [Da-ha-ha-ha! I gave a Dragon a nosebleed!]
Mezoreia: [You, little!!]
Mezoreia raged at the impossible humiliation, and Garfiel laughed even more upon seeing that state.
Seeing that from afar, having been thrust away and saved from the breath, Heinkel sat with his buttocks on the ground, gazing in dumbfoundment,
Heinkel: […That’s insane.]

bro is walking through the path of the Heavenly Shield
Oh yeah forgot to talk about the new chapter
btw can i just say that Rowan is THE GOAT??
He singlehandedly got everybody above yorna to tier 7
Rowan cloud cutting(anywhere from tier 7B to tier 7A)<Yorna=~Rowan after death
He is also getting stronger mid battle and went from not damaging her to almost killing her, RE/AD?

I actually don't think Rowan's cloud-cutting would reach 7-A or maybe even 7-B personally, he didn't cleave the sky above him, he sliced gashes into the cumulus clouds blanketing the sky.
How exactly do we scale that? Iirc its possibly a tier high 7C-low 7B feat, though i suppose we cant say much without..
Wait didnt Rowan straight up have a statement about being able to slash clouds?

All of them are honestly my favorites but currently stay alive and straight bet hits diff
I had a massive Theater d era and my all time fav is memento

before i forget again, we need to add some form of resistance to EE and low godly regen, Low high regen negation, CM type 2 and 3 for Satella via Reid and Reinhard being unable to kill her

Alright we should make some CRTs to layer or inceease some ability's above baseline
1. Petelgeuse's IH being layered invisibility since charactwrs like Julius, Ram and Rem cannot sense them even though they can already dodge invisible attacks easily. The people that this affects: Petelgeuse, Wilhelm, Theresia, Cecilus, Halibel, Reinhard,Reid,
2. Analytical prediction, and info analysis resistance or anal precog resistance for wilhelm because he countered Theresia's blessing. This scales to: Cecilus, Kurgan, Reinhard and Reid
3. Add Greater AP and all of that to some profile because we do have feats of some more Anal precog that we can use to scale above characters
4. Reinhard's godly instincts should be above his baseline dodging abilities with blessings as he can use it even when his blessing misses something
5. Regeneration negation for magic users as seen in arc 7 and 8. Depends to what extent
6. Reinhard's regen negation was eventually countered by Elsa. Do you think her regen is above mid high and potentially low high?
7. Fear hax needs obvious layers. Subaru is the easiest common factor
8. We should also add more on how strong Subaru’s SW really is since he can withstand much more brutal stuff than his first 15 deaths which left louis mind broken. Louis already has SW so his is layered
Add some more abilities,layers or an increase in potency of the ability here

2. This confuses me as we already do this, the resistance/ability to counter is already mentioned in their intelligence section, aint nobody got time to debate that whole nonsense again.

3. Greater AP can be argued here and there, but in terms of layers, well we had a whole debate about that, and resistance to it, was going to/is being removed? There are no "layers" without established resistances.

5. We don't use arc 7-8 material generally, unless it adds on something already established.

6. The Meili side story from memory mentions Meili using some sort of medicine or something, Elsa didn't heal naturally.

Also again, i disagree with anything regarding adding to Satella's immortality, we have no idea what the mechanics that make her immortality, high godly regen, type 9 immortality, acausality type 3? I think even mentioning that sort of stuff on her profile, just leads to the obvious question, well why exactly can't Reid kill her? To which we can't answer... So it's almost misleading due to how vague it is.

2. This confuses me as we already do this, the resistance/ability to counter is already mentioned in their intelligence section, aint nobody got time to debate that whole nonsense again.

3. Greater AP can be argued here and there, but in terms of layers, well we had a whole debate about that, and resistance to it, was going to/is being removed? There are no "layers" without established resistances.
Fair but what i meant was adding greater Analytical prediction to some profiles as a lot of other profiles do and it looks much cleaner.
Also i am not necessarily talking about layering the abilities but just a general mention of them being way way above baseline in their power and ability section instead of just being on their intelligence page
5. We don't use arc 7-8 material generally, unless it adds on something already established.
Kinda sucks but alright
Tier 7 Mid tiers would have to wait a couple of years now
6. The Meili side story from memory mentions Meili using some sort of medicine or something, Elsa didn't heal naturally.
Unfortunate, but if we make a team for them as assassin sisters then we can add it as optional equipment
Also again, i disagree with anything regarding adding to Satella's immortality, we have no idea what the mechanics that make her immortality, high godly regen, type 9 immortality, acausality type 3? I think even mentioning that sort of stuff on her profile, just leads to the obvious question, well why exactly can't Reid kill her? To which we can't answer... So it's almost misleading due to how vague it is.
i am not talking about adding anything substantial just basic stuff that she should at the very bare minimum have, even without getting abstract or wank her too much, for eg she should have resistance to EE from Reinhard and CM type 2 dura neg from Reid otherwise she just dies instantly

We also already need to add the soul based resistances Reinhard has from Satella for now

Making a profile for Od Laguna, not necessarily a character profile but a cosmology explanation page

And of course. @Zabazab can we please have the correct calc already😭
Also, i checked in with purge and apparently Rowan slashed the entire black clouds apart so that is a proper tier 7 feat actually
..which means soul marriage Tanza is tier 7. Wild.

I am not sure if we can add the throwing houses feat yet because of pegasus saying arc 7-8 material is off limits for the most part. I personally think that the house throwing feat would be pretty easily addable considering how minimal effort it is and there is minimal chance of it changing at all.

Oh and Regulus being acausal type 5. I think if we make an Od Laguna cosmology page then it can also help us in proving that Regulus is type 5 based as his Authority is directly working against it.
Also potential higher D stuff
Regulus being acausal type 5 also further proves Reids cm type 2
And should Reinhard have cm type 2 as well due to the statement about cutting the world being similar enough to Sukuna's? Perhaps an addition to his EE?

Let me know if i have missed anything, this is the current state of the revisions we should be focusing on for now

Interesting, the new chapter confirmed conceptual manipulation for Cecilus as well via Murasame which means that now ALL of tthe god tiers have it....except for Reinhard and Satella💀
Every single god tier has durability negation now to varying degrees of usefulness, and I was JUST slandering Ceci for lacking it, that's really funny.

So Murasame's power nullification functions via slashing down any "Core" it pleases– the Core being that which represents the very essence of an object, phenomenon, or concept.

In the past, due to the sword hating Groovy who resmelted it into a Katana, Murasame had cut the Core of it's own scent, meaning that it's scent would vanish forever and Groovy will never be able to track it. It's also shown to slash down the core of Groovy's magic roar attack, nullifying it, and threatens to slash down Groovy himself.

Who is the strongest character on the wiki that Reinhard can defeat?
Assuming speed equal:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zen'ō

Last edited:
Every single god tier has durability negation now to varying degrees of usefulness, and I was JUST slandering Ceci for lacking it, that's really funny.

So Murasame's power nullification functions via slashing down any "Core" it pleases– the Core being that which represents the very essence of an object, phenomenon, or concept.

In the past, due to the sword hating Groovy who resmelted it into a Katana, Murasame had cut the Core of it's own scent, meaning that it's scent would vanish forever and Groovy will never be able to track it. It's also shown to slash down the core of Groovy's magic roar attack, nullifying it, and threatens to slash down Groovy himself.
Oh and its def cm type 2 bevause the secnt of murasame has been universally cut💀

We should probably ask if horned Ram could kill puck, and if Cecilus is stronger of weaker than Ram. in the past few days atleast 3 or 4 people who know about rz well were told to rank the strongest and said Ram>cecilus

i can feel already feel the wrath that is about to be showered upon me.....

Back