• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero of Hope, Narzuku Uzudoriya and The Dark Lord of the Moon, Darth Uchiha vs Shadow Demon and Warrior Princess

The Hero of Hope, Narzuku Uzudoriya [Six Paths Naruto / Final War Izuku] and The Dark Lord of the Moon, Darth Uchiha [Fourth Shinobi World War Obito / Darth Vader (Soul Calibur)]

vs

Shadow demons [Nacht / Megumi] and Warrior princesses [Erza / Theresia]

Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 -If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of two characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 15 minutes of preparation (In order for allies to talk to each other about their skills and discuss strategies or other things if they need to)

So...

The Hero of Hope Restricted Abilities: Paralysis Inducement, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Petrification, Mind Manipulation;

The Dark Lord of The Moon Restricted abilities: Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (Sharingan Genjutsu), Durability Negation, Possession, Human Path, Soul Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Corruption, Reality Warping;

Shadow Demon Restricted Abilities: Paralysis Inducement, Sealing, Curse Manipulation, Limited Invisibility (Only normal attacks and technics)

Warrior Princess Restricted Abilities: None;
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Previous Knowledge of Team E: BFR (Shadow), Domain Expansion, Cursed Energy Manipulation, Regeneration Negation;

Previous Knowledge of Team G: Corrosive, Poison, Sealing, Corrosion Inducement, Power Nulification, Paralysis Inducement (Mid Range), Black Receivers, The King of the Hell, Dimensional BFR, Kamui and Force Choke;
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Battlefield: the Death Star I (Star Wars)

Both teams will start 10km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 15 minutes to prepare

Team E (The Hero of the Hope & The Dark Lord of The Moon):
Team G (Shadow Demon & Warrior Princess):
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I dont think fear inducement needs to be restricted for theresia bevause it isnt a wincon but more of a surprise factor for her opponents, anybody with decent supernatural willpower would be fine against it

Last edited:
For theresia she will instantly know the exact spots to swing to instantly kill her opponents so how are they gonnaa counter that?

Wouldn’t Deku and Naruto’s extrasensory perception/precog mess with going for an insta kill, especially with clones and AOE. And Kamui isn’t restricted so that could save Tobi and Vader. Since there’s 15 minutes of prep, Naruku could set up some clones or give some chakra to Darth.

Wouldn’t Deku and Naruto’s extrasensory perception/precog mess with going for an insta kill, especially with clones and AOE. And Kamui isn’t restricted so that could save Tobi and Vader. Since there’s 15 minutes of prep, Naruku could set up some clones or give some chakra to Darth.
Theresia upscales massively from precog of characters to the point that they are an eternity of training behind her, and her own info analysis, analytical precog etc. Comes from her divine blessing of the sword saint which basically gives her an exact white line which if she traces she will absolutely kill her opponents
She also has her own ESP first her eyesight is one of the best in the entire series then her other senses are also enhanced on top of this she can also sense mana, and scales above WIlhelm who can handle layered invisibility through sheer skill alone and even cut through non physical attacks and straight up cut souls, she can also just barebone sense prescenes and hostility
and while her fear hax isnt as Potent as Reids who can force a character with layered supernatural willpower to falldown to his feet, she still can force you to feel a burning sensation all over your body which probably will atleast cause you to flinch

Theresia upscales massively from precog of characters to the point that they are an eternity of training behind her, and her own info analysis, analytical precog etc. Comes from her divine blessing of the sword saint which basically gives her an exact white line which if she traces she will absolutely kill her opponents
She also has her own ESP first her eyesight is one of the best in the entire series then her other senses are also enhanced on top of this she can also sense mana, and scales above WIlhelm who can handle layered invisibility through sheer skill alone and even cut through non physical attacks and straight up cut souls, she can also just barebone sense prescenes and hostility
Interesting
and while her fear hax isnt as Potent as Reids who can force a character with layered supernatural willpower to falldown to his feet, she still can force you to feel a burning sensation all over your body which probably will atleast cause you to flinch
And then they say that the aura of fear doesn't need to be restricted because it's very simple, bro, if that's going to wipe out the enemy team at the beginning of the match I'll restrict it

Interesting

And then they say that the aura of fear doesn't need to be restricted because it's very simple, bro, if that's going to wipe out the enemy team at the beginning of the match I'll restrict it
its not that big of a deal, most characters in fiction have high pain resistance or supernatural willpower to counter it especially naruto 💀
There hasnt been a showing of a fear hax straight up decimating the enemy but being able to make somebody with layered resistance fall is ONLY shown to be something Reid Astrea aka the Big daddy of skill gods in ReZero can do

The instant that anyone can bypass Narzuku's combined resistance to fear hax and Obito's resistance to fear hax means Darth Uchiha is just bfr'ing them immediately of which they have multiple options to do so via either Kamui or Soul Edge with Soul Edge being the more useful of the two since it has no wind up, can be used from a decent distance and only requires a few moments to pull off as shown by Inferno and Night Terror multiple times then Theresia is just removed from the equation entirely and gets passive'd to death by Astral Chaos.

Anyways, since Erza seems to be a markswoman and her range is a kilometres, she is gonna be super enhanced via Theresia's blessing and would instnatly see white lines which she can shoot to instantly kill her opponents ending the range advantage
and yes, Theresia's blessings extends to all weapons that have ever existed

Megumi's Maho is about to get a lot of additional hax so should we just wait to argue for Megumi here?

Megumi mainly plays keepaway while letting his summons fight while he mainly defends himself and uses acrobatics. He is a good strategist with his summons so that can be considered even if the opposing team outskills him.

i think kamui should be the restricted ability here since its just instant gg because nobody resists it
As long as the ability is used towards the end there is no problem, but if it is used from the beginning and it is something that cannot be avoided, it will have to be restricted.

we should wait but for now can you tell us what his current main haxes and fighting style is?
Yeah. Megumi usually summons Maho as a last resort kinda thing. Maho's main hax is his ability to adapt to any phenomena that doesn't instantly kill him, within minutes or even seconds depending on the complexity of the hax he'll end up creating a specific counter to it or come to resist it.

As long as the ability is used towards the end there is no problem, but if it is used from the beginning and it is something that cannot be avoided, it will have to be restricted.
its practically impossible to hit Obito due to kamui not to mention he can just insta spam gg all of them if he wants to..which he will if he really wants to kill his opponents

Is Vader’s force choke restricted, that is also a really strong starting move, I imagine
Yeah, there's nothing really stopping Darth Uchiha from just Force Crushing their internal organs which is something Vader does in-character for people who really annoy him.

Sorry been busy.

Damn... Kamui and Force Choke?

Well they shouldn't expect dismantle since its invisible slashing attack. And Nacht is a stealthy af fighter so there are ways to avoid Kamui. Can Kamui be dodged?

If force chock hold is allowed Idk why Nacht's paralysis isn't allowed. Anyways, Nacht can just use his shadow arms to save himself and his teammate.

Sukuna should be able to bring out Mahoraga to begin the adaptation process. As Vader keeps using the force on Mahoraga, Shadow arms and dismantale attacks can save him from being one shot before adaptation process is complete.

Kamui has a very strong sucking force so they’d need to dodge or somehow disrupt that whether it be LS, teleportation, or something else. And it’s a basically automatic defense as well since he can transport parts of himself to the dimension. Maho wouldn’t really stand a chance against being trapped in the Kamui dimension to my knowledge. I think using this rule set Kamui and Force Choke are just banned

I mean, I don't really want them to be banned... what can they do without them? Idk about other combatants in the tournament but I think if Nakuna and Thereza are given prior knowledge they can prepare adequately for them.

Nacht could switch off the light in the whole area which makes him impreceptible to extrasensory percerption... keep in mind he is already very difficult to be perceived due to his stealth mastery by hiding and poping out from the shadows, so creating shadows to block out the sun with Mana Zone would make it impossible for Obito or Darth vader to catch anyone. Nacht could also disorient them by attacking from all directions. Sukuna's invisible slashes are also disorienting as well so there's that too.

What a complicated question, I didn't know Vader used his telekinesis so effectively...

Well the skills that will be restricted are those that screw the enemy team right from the start even with prior knowledge, but if they can be avoided with prior knowledge at a good level at the beginning of the match then the enemy team will receive complete prior knowledge of how the skill works. ability.

One observation is that the battle takes place inside the Death Star I and the place is full of labyrinthine corridors that can be used to carry out stealth attacks, not to mention that you can generate a domino effect with the ship's core that explodes the entire place. and if a hole is made in the wrong place, it is possible that the fighters will end up exposed to the vacuum of space.

Prior knowledge works, afterall it’s an inverse thing that if you’re not Minato, you need to know how Kamui works. Even then he deduced it while fighting Tobi.

Last edited:
Natch and Meguna will probably just act as massively heavy support for Thereza as she goes awol on her opponents. protecting her from kamui, and any attacks in general while disorienting them which is farrr farrrrr more than enough for Thereza to just exploit an opening and one shot either of them in the end via skill. If you believe the opponent has a good wincon let me know and I will tell how Neguna counters.

Ultimate Defense and Ultimate Skill, So I guess my vote goes to The Shadow Demon and The Warrior Princess

Natch and Meguna will probably just act as massively heavy support for Thereza as she goes awol on her opponents. protecting her from kamui, and any attacks in general while disorienting them which is farrr farrrrr more than enough for Thereza to just exploit an opening and one shot either of them in the end via skill. If you believe the opponent has a good wincon let me know and I will tell how Neguna counters.

Ultimate Defense and Ultimate Skill, So I guess my vote goes to The Shadow Demon and The Warrior Princess
count my vote for these reasons as well

This Darth has all the skill and experience of regular Darth right?

Assuming the answer is yes, why would that matter? Theresia is extremely skilled much less combined with Erza's skill... and i don't really remember anything from starwars that would match his skill to hers much less their fusion. The best I can think of is scaling chain galor which Theresia not only has but has many skill feats translated into abilities. Also son't forget Neguna annoying the hell out of Vader.

Assuming the answer is yes, why would that matter? Theresia is extremely skilled much less combined with Erza's skill... and i don't really remember anything from starwars that would match his skill to hers much less their fusion. The best I can think of is scaling chain galor which Theresia not only has but has many skill feats translated into abilities. Also son't forget Neguna annoying the hell out of Vader.
Vader has fought some of the most skilled and deadly assassins from his era, some who can even match fully trained Jedi and can easily dispatch several Clone Troopers who are trained from birth to be combat ready i.e. Asajj Ventress who is also easily above ARC Troopers, Clones who are the best of the best in combat. He also defeated Count Dooku who trained General Grievous, who was able to defeat dozens of Jedi for sport with no conection to the force at all. Not to mention most of the time it took both Darth and Obi to match Dooku and Obi scales to and slightly above Grievous (this is all just a bit of the Clone Wars btw there is a looot more metrial to draw on for his skill lol). Darth is also a master strategist who has commanded and won multiple battles. I'm not the most knowledgeable on Star Wars (especially the comics) so I might not be the best to represent Darths skill, but eh I'll try my hardest. It should also be notes here that an above average Jedi could most definitely take multiple ARC Troopers with medium diff and everyone mentioned above would absolutely wash an above average Jedi in combat, like skill stomp one.

Last edited:

Here are some of Vader's skill feats and the people he scales to

That being said does this Vader even scale to his legend and canon counter parts in skill? I imagine being from Soul Calibur, a fighting game, he is very skillful.

Also I'm unsure if this Vader uses his hax like his EU and Disney versions who are VERY willing to mess your organs. Maybe using his legends version would be best.

Nacht could switch off the light in the whole area which makes him impreceptible to extrasensory percerption... keep in mind he is already very difficult to be perceived due to his stealth mastery by hiding and poping out from the shadows, so creating shadows to block out the sun with Mana Zone would make it impossible for Obito or Darth vader to catch anyone. Nacht could also disorient them by attacking from all directions. Sukuna's invisible slashes are also disorienting as well so there's that too.
Vader's force sense+precog says hi

That being said does this Vader even scale to his legend and canon counter parts in skill? I imagine being from Soul Calibur, a fighting game, he is very skillful.

Also I'm unsure if this Vader uses his hax like his EU and Disney versions who are VERY willing to mess your organs. Maybe using his legends version would be best.

Tyty 🙏 I was trying to look in the Sith respect tread but the last page is missing, so I just tried to wing it

well all of that is fine but even low tier fodder in ReZero verse with no training can Anal Precog danmaku attacks
Elsa can fight with all of her senses cut off and still hit her opponents vitals. Also no attack that she has seen once will ever work on her again even if its danmaku'd
Ram can copy any type of martial arts and ability that she has seen once even if its an authority (an ability that breaks and opposes the system of the world) just by sensing it
Ley Batenkaitos can cut their opponents so precisely that only a specific part (for eg. a single tendon, nerve or muscle) will be damaged.
and all of them are so below Theresia that they wont be able to reach her even with an eternity of training
Here is ReZero's skill blog
Theresia massively upscales from every feat aside from ones by Reid, Reinhard or Cecilus

Back