• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Latest chapter
1. Beatrice can use Jiwald (SoL attack speed)
2. Roswaal and Garfiel can punch and make theirr opponent turn to glass and shatter them at the same time (Dura neg)
3. Sphinx can resurrect herself
4. The spell she uses is the opposite of The Sacràment of the Immortal king and uses the soul first and shapes the body around that soul (soul manipulation and puppetry)

Latest chapter
1. Beatrice can use Jiwald (SoL attack speed)
Ros used Jiwald...
2. Roswaal and Garfiel can punch and make theirr opponent turn to glass and shatter them at the same time (Dura neg)
That's literally just what happens to Sphinx's zombies when they die...
3. Sphinx can resurrect herself
Ok, yes, although we already knew that.
4. The spell she uses is the opposite of The Sacràment of the Immortal king and uses the soul first and shapes the body around that soul (soul manipulation and puppetry)
Puppetry only applies if their mind is unaffected. This would be mind manipulation.

No release date, no trailer, being a Re Zero fan is suffering.

The visual is cool though

F1o7t0YaYAI9RX2

Even if Beatrice were to be changed to optional equipment, they absolutely should not be entirely seperated into a team page, unless you think Puck & Emilia and Julius & the 6 Buds need a team page as well.

Beatrice and Puck should just both remain as a part of Subaru and Emilia's pages respectively.

Page is unnecessary.

Also, Beatrice should still be standard imo. As I said before, the only reason they are separate sometimes is for plot reasons.

Even if Beatrice were to be changed to optional equipment, they absolutely should not be entirely seperated into a team page, unless you think Puck & Emilia and Julius & the 6 Buds need a team page as well.
Beatrice and Puck should just both remain as a part of Subaru and Emilia's pages respectively.,
I don't care for Emilia and i midly care for Julius, so even if i think they should get a page, i don't think anyone gonna do a page for them, nor I gonna do a page for them

Not really, the page for standand equipament do says:
Emilia and Julius we rarelly see the fighting separately and they both always fight with they spirit and have they around all the time. Emilia carries Puck in her Crystal, and Julius just have all his spirit with him all the time. So they have these things they carries around all the time. They should still be standard, not a team profile.

I don't exactly care if Beatrice is Stardand or Optimal

I'm certain that Cecilus will reach Reid's level.

Trying to chase after the disappeared Subaru and Halibel, Reinhard felt something brushing underneath his feet.

Sundering the floor in a straight line, that blow, without a moment of the blade being drawn visible, was an extraordinary flash made viable by overwhelming swinging speed. No more than a sword that had reached the pinnacle of the sword.

Cecilus: “Regrettably, it’s too early to be evaluated in such a manner. I’m still in the middle of climbing that mountain. If I can overcome one more step, I think I can reach it.”

Reinhard: “Reach, where?”

Cecilus: “Of course, the Heavenly Sword.”

At that moment, a sound like the air freezing, like it was being cut and slain, could be heard.

A swordfighter who had truly reached the pinnacle of the sword―― no, it was the transparent fighting spirit emitted by the swordsman, which reached a level monstruous enough that it would bring about unfathomable situations contrary to common sense.

That incarnation of the sword standing there; just by touching that blade, even invisible things would perish.

Cecilus: “I was waiting for this opportunity―― A chance to cross swords with you.”

Reinhard: “…Cecilus-dono, I have already fought with you before. That match was, to me, of great significance. Why is it you…”

Well he didn't truly reach the heavenly sword yet, he was just one step away from the top of the stairway (Reid achieved the Heavenly Sword in 3 months, for comparison).

He was still able to achieve the impossible with his sword, and kill invisible things just by touching them, but he wasn't quite there.

Which is probably why Reinhard needed to be have his Blessings weakened for Ceci to do so much damage... and even then Reinhard still beat him after recieving wounds all-over, got ran through the torso with a sword before fighting Puck, Emilia, & Halibel while needing to avoid killing Emilia, and still won.

Saw this video, think they got some things wrong, like I don't think Gojo 6 eyes would let him find the connection between Regulus and his wives.

The fight was a cool concept though, Regulus getting some more exposure

I ain't gonna sugarcoat it, he just read out the re zero wiki's description of Lion Heart 😭

But yeah Six Eyes couldn't see Little King just by seeing Regulus, even if it could I doubt Gojo would slaughter a crowd of innocent women.

I ain't gonna sugarcoat it, he just read out the re zero wiki's description of Lion Heart 😭

But yeah Six Eyes couldn't see Little King just by seeing Regulus, even if it could I doubt Gojo would slaughter a crowd of innocent women.
Well apparently he would for the "greater good" but still doesn't matter

Saw this video, think they got some things wrong, like I don't think Gojo 6 eyes would let him find the connection between Regulus and his wives.

The fight was a cool concept though, Regulus getting some more exposure

Oh so you also saw this.

Yeah ... The six eyes would not let him find the wives automatically like that.

They also didn't menton regulus spatial cuts or go into how his frozen time objects really work. Those would bypass infinity.

Accelerator is on another level though.

Btw pretty sure that Shaula LS feat can be upgraded to Class 50 if the og phrase "ten meters" instead of the localized "ten yards", should go from 22 tons to 27 tons.

Honestly very minor to me, but do you have the raws for this to confirm 10 meters was said? Again i would be more inclined to believe witch cult translations over yawn press but still 🤷‍♂️

Think i will just combined vol 22, with 23, since there is like nothing to add, so just have it sit in my sandbox for now.

Gonna start my re-read of Bond of Ice soon.

Should be this part
円筒形の構造をした塔の奥に、一ヶ所だけ巨大な扉が備え付けられている。
 見上げるほどの大きさで、横幅はゆうに十メートル近くあるだろうか。不必要に巨大な扉だが、開けるのにどれだけの力がいるのかも疑問で――。
For smaller distances yards is often negligably different from metres since it's like 90-something centimetres.

I'm certain that Cecilus will reach Reid's level.
Can we talk about this actually? Cause Cecilus obviously isn't just one step from the heavenly sword in the main story. I personally think it's just safe to assume he got stronger between the main story and here.

Back