• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rem and Emilia for Subaru would be cool but

I feel we need more monogamy is Isekai. And I think it's specifically a lot more contextual and impactful in R:Z.

I don't want a harem, Rem needs to develop as her own character separate from her love for Subaru.

Fight me.

menacing_grin_grinch.gif

Rem definitely needs to develop more and become more independent but I don't think that means she can't end up with Subaru in the end. It all depends on how it's handled imo 🤷‍♂️

you can't unfortuantely

anyone who doesn't root for the harem ending is my enemy
Tappei is the first guy who said no to the harem ending💀💀💀
Also objectively speaking
Emilia>Rem
More likely to get with Subaru: Emilia
More useful: Emilia
Has more impact on the story: Emilia
Stronger: Emilia

Last edited:
I was meming before, i have read plenty of isekai with harems so i don't exactly dislike it, it's about how it's handled, but i am really not invested into the topic.

What i do dislike though is when people try and dunk on Emilia, to prop up Rem. Personally, Rem served her purpose in the arcs she was in before coma, being Subaru's emotional support, and i find arc 7-8 Rem also interesting, but still Emilia>Rem, and she still has more heroine transformations to go through.

I have never really sat down and thought about my fav Re Zero characters, besides the obvious, #1 is Subaru by a mile, #2 is Wilhelm, after that i would have to think about it.

I wouldn't mind if the endgame relationships are poly, but I don't think it's as likely as Subaru and Emilia being mono.

There could be drama around it actually once Rem gets her memories back, Emilia clearly believes in monogamy after seeing Regulus, and she may even end up feeling jealous of Rem which would be incredibly ironic.

A full-blown harem would suck though.

What i do dislike though is when people try and dunk on Emilia, to prop up Rem.
Don't act like the exact opposite doesn't happen more 😭
I have never really sat down and thought about my fav Re Zero characters, besides the obvious, #1 is Subaru by a mile, #2 is Wilhelm, after that i would have to think about it.
Hey we have the same top 2 tho 👀

Don't act like the exact opposite doesn't happen more 😭

Hey we have the same top 2 tho 👀

The anime only's started a waifu war years ago, and as things have progressed that war has gone in the other direction, especially with season 2. Don't have much sympathy, the amount of Emilia hate years ago was everywhere. I just watch the war from the sidelines.

Guessing your #3 is Julius?

@VortechsTG Might have to agree there, Gar is a good character.

Idk, Emilia has a lot of complexity to her, but something feels missing, which is obvious cause she still has more major character turning points to go through.

I feel when you combine what Emilia has now, to whatever comes later, probably will be an easy argument for her being top 5 or higher.

I think for me personality and complexity of the character matters alot, but there is also enjoyment too, ie I would also probably rate Reinhard in top 10 somewhere, mostly due to the enjoyment factor.

I would say Subaru, Reinhard, Wilhelm as my top 3 and everything else is pretty equal after that
And Rem below everybody else at last spot
The reason for that is simple, Rem is by far the only ccharacter that has actively in any manner been able to annoy me both in the show and due to her fandom

I just found that i can make versus battle about other stuff besides fighting, and that can be added on the profiles, does anyone know who is the character with best cooking abilities? Besides Rein.

Last edited:
Dias Fatsbalm, an Elf.

Of the characters with a profile it's either Frederica, Rem, or Ley. None are supernaturally good like Reinhard though.
Oh yeah, i remenber that guy from the first time Subaru crossdress.

I think i gonna go with Rem.
She probally have more feats that i can use.

Arc 8 wrapping up soon? The Sphinx fight is happening already, hilarious that Ceci offscreened her.

Also forgot is it tomorrow or Sunday that Re Zero event was gonna happen?

Back