• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Halibel is also unworthy of Reid being drawn against him, and has stated that in a head-to-head fight, he'd lose to Cecilus.

He also said he couldn't beat a fully-powered Zarestia (despite her being cursed) directly, but he did kill her (or rather he killed Reise who was using Zarestia's power).

As for Cecilus he got knocked out by """sealed""" Reinhard in one blow, but after than he managed a draw against him with Reid drawn.

I'm fine with whatever really, but the inconsistencies should still be acknowledged.

I am apathetic to the topic at this point. But if i am being honest, to say there is no evidence/scenario in which Cecilus scales to Reinhard isn't a 100% accurate, so the possible rating works just fine for now.

@SatellaTheWoE Fezzih being Fezzih as usual....

I think Ram wins, but don't care to comment at this point.

I made the Balleroy profile btw.

Unrelated, but I find it interesting that Balleroy is considered a master of the Flow Method.
Hence, with the block of the city that could be called a cannonball having been thrown, Moguro――

Moguro: “Pulverization.”

A slam of their left arm, and it was turned into innumerable projectiles obstructing Balleroy’s aerial escape path.

Shrapnel scattered in all directions, each piece a mass of rock or clump of soil even larger than a human.

Thus dispersing with that singular blow from Moguro, it was such that an ordinary human would be quite likely to suffer fatal injury with even a mere graze.

Naturally, if Balleroy were to be struck by it, even he, who had mastered the Flow Method, would end up showing a fatal opening in midair.

Unrelated, but I find it interesting that Balleroy is considered a master of the Flow Method.
I feel like that should go without saying lol. He's a divine general. Realistically anyone could master the flow method with enough training. It just wouldn't make someone like Todd or Subaru exceptionally strong (and honestly Todd probably already has reached his full potential).

Cecilus should probably get soul hax resistance for this, right?
The beauty of the sword was truly arcane, a magic sword imbued with uncanny power――

Cecilus: “――Ranked highest among blades, the Dream Sword, Masayume.”

Roswaal: “The sword that eats away at the holder’s soul with one swing, is it? ――Cecilus-kun, may I ask one thing?”

With the overflowing dreadfulness in front of him, Roswaal with a carefree tone raised a finger. - Re:Zero kara Obereru Isekai Seikatsu

It just wouldn't make someone like Todd or Subaru exceptionally strong (and honestly Todd probably already has reached his full potential).
Todd is so great, he doesn't even need to be strong to be scary. My Toddloved.

Its hard to find fair Reinhard matches. He'll usually stomp or get stomped.

Then again, that's kinda the case with alot of RZ characters. But Reinhard is a walking hax machine so that makes things harder.

Can we talk about this actually? Cause Cecilus obviously isn't just one step from the heavenly sword in the main story. I personally think it's just safe to assume he got stronger between the main story and here.
The new chapter literally just confirmed this lmao

"Stay alive and wait, prodigal son of mine. ――You've still got a way to go, before you reach the Heavenly Sword."

The new chapter literally just confirmed this lmao

"Stay alive and wait, prodigal son of mine. ――You've still got a way to go, before you reach the Heavenly Sword."
You can probably just add it to any CRT you make in the future with reasoning for why Ceci shouldn't be possibly tier 6, since it's relatively minor. Personally I'm fine either way.

Heinkel getting his ass kicked again was funny. Have to say over the years my feelings on him have moved from hatred to ambiguity. He is a fairly complex character.

Still wondering where this whole Rui/Louis plot line will end up, does she eventually get her memories back, and do a 180? Does Tappei want to redeem her, make the fans care for her, just to perma-kill her down the line? No clue.

On one hand Rui and Subaru have gotten attached and I'd feel bad for him, but on the other hand Rui is such an incredible character in Arc 6 and she's just been A Nothing Character outside of her Authority throughout Vollachia.

I am 99% sure both Ram's line from Emilia's Third Trial and Subaru's line to Reinhard were referring to Rui, so she might get killed off even by Reinhard, but if she does die I wanna see og Rui return first.

I thought this game illustration was kinda nuts when i saw it initially, Reinhard cutting Geuse soul with his barehands, but it makes perfect sense he is the closest to Reid, and Wrath IF Cecilus, who was on the path to Reid, could cut invisible stuff.

8186785cd8177aff19557e18a24bc69a.png

I thought this game illustration was kinda nuts when i saw it initially, Reinhard cutting Geuse soul with his barehands, but it makes perfect sense he is the closest to Reid, and Wrath IF Cecilus, who was on the path to Reid, could cut invisible stuff.

8186785cd8177aff19557e18a24bc69a.png

Was literally gonna bring this up in a future CRT alongside Cecilus's Wrath stuff and Wilhelm cutting the Unseen Hand... lots of Swordsmen have NPI it seems.

The closer you get to Reid, the more stuff you can cut.

Can we even use this though? Was Tappei involved in the game? Didn't follow it too closely since it's like Japan only.

If so there is also that illustration of Priscilla burning Geuse soul.

b960d04f48f9b84c2f4ae5746e25f4d5.png

The closer you get to Reid, the more stuff you can cut.

Can we even use this though? Was Tappei involved in the game? Didn't follow it too closely since it's like Japan only.

If so there is also that illustration of Priscilla burning Geuse soul.

b960d04f48f9b84c2f4ae5746e25f4d5.png
Oh yeah that was the scene from where i got the info about Priscilla being able to burn souls

I find it very interesting that Emilia's Ice Age was able to drop the temperature of an entire tropical city to the degree that snow falls and high-soaring Flying Dragons feel the cold. And it's specifically stated to be her not using her Awakened Power.

Pretty nutty imo.

Back