• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shaula is basically purely hype, Ceci is inconsistent as hell.

Cecilus "Is equal to Theresia and Wilhelm who get one-shot by Reinhard but he also drew against Reinhard but also got one-shot by him but also injured him?" Segmunt

The only way Ceci scaling makes any sense is with the whole "against a superior opponent a swordmaster will get stronger", meaning when he fights an equal like Peak Wil or Theresia he remains the same, but against Reinhard, who is massively superior, his Reid level potential gets drawn out temporarily, but that is nothing but speculation.

And i don't think we want to go down anymore Ceci rabbit holes....

Reid is now 6-C so idk how we can still list Shaula forcing Reid to use both hands in combat, while simultaneously Shaula gets taken out in human form by Rai......

Ehh she seemed pretty banged up though, the head trauma finished her but she was covered in lacerations and her arms were laying severed on the ground.

Also while many presume Ley killed her either with daggers + martial arts or Ice Brand Arts, we don't actually know if he did.

As Zab said Shaula is mostly hype, there is a bit too much leeway with her, idk if she should definitively have tiers like 7-B.

Correct me if i am wrong, in Gluttony IF she killed Roswaal offscreen? If so again more lewaay for arguments, like idk, maybe it was a surprise attack. Shaula doesn't do enough onscreen to definitively prove/convince me, she is almost god tier, but just my opinion.

Last edited:
I really hate scaling based on essentially just vibes, but like... Shaula has no feats besides one-shotting mid tiers, and offscreening high tiers. (And soon the 2nd best LS feat in the verse?)

Imho she feels far beyond the 7-Bs but she obviously isn't strong enough to fight a 6-C like Reid, only making him put effort in once in a while.

As Zab said Shaula is mostly hype, there is a bit too much leeway with her, idk if she should definitively have tiers like 7-B.

Correct me if i am wrong, in Gluttony IF she skilled Roswaal offscreen? If so again more lewaay for arguments, like idk, maybe it was a surprise attack. Shaula doesn't do enough onscreen to definitively prove/convince me, she is almost god tier, but just my opinion.
She can beat all of the archbishops besides Regulus and was so fast it looked like she teleported Kilometers in an instant from Garfiel's perspective. Isn't it also likely that Ley reached his full power in order to kill her? Not to mention Roy who can likely use Al Cranvel on top of merged echlipse is there too.

I think part of the problem is that even their base forms are simply not 8-B. Julius and Emilia couldn't even scratch the walls of the tower yet Ram's punch with two shackles off sent cracks up and down the hallway. They're severely underrated on their profiles.

Keep in mind that according to Tappei there is a greater gap between Peak Wilhelm and Reid than there is between old and Peak Wilhelm. After everything she's done there is no way Shaula doesn't fit in there.

About Cecilus, he fight against Rein is after a two years of the Arc 3, so you could argue he got stronger enough to fight Reinhard, but before that he is still not strong enough.

Round 2 vs Reinhard, just like a month after round 1, was apparently a draw.

But I wouldn't be surprised if people think Cecilus was lying/hyping himself up.

As I said the hole is too deep, Shaula I think we probably can come to an agreement about, but Cecilus, no....

Obviously Cecilus is just a Saiyan like Elsa is 💪
Q: Elsa, who has enough power to go toe-to-toe with Garfiel, was outwitted by Subaru-kun in Arc 1, but wasn’t she just playing with him there? It looked like he was able to move around alright, so I really didn’t expect him to be in such bad shape afterwards.

A: She was playing around enough that he did manage to land a kick, wasn’t she. Elsa is similar to a Saiyan in that as she faces stronger opponents, she becomes stronger herself, so when she was facing Subaru-kun, it turns out like that.

Btw pretty sure that Shaula LS feat can be upgraded to Class 50 if the og phrase "ten meters" instead of the localized "ten yards", should go from 22 tons to 27 tons.

I think subaru should be 8-B and supersonic, because he defeat Elsa in the manga.

5.jpg
Yes

Do we really need someone else to answer that? Like, we can just look back for Julius personality to see If he would want to kill a random child just because they fighting him.

I was looking for characters from Re:ZERO to make profiles, and this guy looks so cool
https://rezero.fandom.com/wiki/Tarco

Too bad i don't know where i can read his story.
I know where you can find it in Japanese. I read some of it and he was physically about a match for Old Wilhelm until he used his beast transformation. Then he was slightly stronger. He also had Ricardo's resonance wave and wind magic which he used to propel himself through the air as well as just offensively.

Back