• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, does Subaru have Patrache here?

Unless Kiyotaka decides to randomly kill Subaru (out of character) he not gonna trigger RbD.

Bro I know you know Subaru’s profile is way outdated. He is NOT 9-C.

And this would be a hax stomp anyway...
Wait he isnt? Oh great, and no this wouldn't be a hax stomp its only Subaru and his whip. No patrasche or beatrice since this is post arc 4 version he also xannot use magic

Hmmmm, does Subaru have Patrache here?

Unless Kiyotaka decides to randomly kill Subaru (out of character) he not gonna trigger RbD.
Yeah, Kouji can incap him. Subaru needs to take him down while keeping his distance which will be hard for him to do

Wait he isnt? Oh great, and no this wouldn't be a hax stomp its only Subaru and his whip. No patrasche or beatrice since this is post arc 4 version he also xannot use magic
Subaru is 9-A and at least subsonic arguably transonic. And he doesn't need Beatrice to hax stomp. He still has precog and invisibility and intangibility 💀

He still has precog
If he dies he have Precog, that not gonna happen here.

and invisibility and intangibility 💀
Invisible Providence? The attack that hurts him If he uses too much and have shit range? I guess that would help in one hit, but since Kiyotaka is already better than him in close combat.

Also, do you know the difference between a stomp, and a decisive Win?

If he dies he have Precog, that not gonna happen here.

Invisible Providence? The attack that hurts him If he uses too much and have shit range? I guess that would help in one hit, but since Kiyotaka is already better than him in close combat.

Also, do you know the difference between a stomp, and a decisive Win?
I legit do not believe you have read ReZero. There is no way.

Koji can't even see the whip since it's Transonic to Supersonic which is above his subsonic combat/reaction speed by multiple times.

Not much Koji can do here. He gets outranged and whipped to death by a whip he has no chance of dodging.

Prediction is helpful, but not if you don't have feats of keeping up with people multiple times faster. Doesn't help that Subaru can see him in slow motion with how good his perception is.

Koji can't even see the whip since it's Transonic to Supersonic which is above his subsonic combat/reaction speed by multiple times.

Not much Koji can do here. He gets outranged and whipped to death by a whip he has no chance of dodging.

Prediction is helpful, but not if you don't have feats of keeping up with people multiple times faster. Doesn't help that Subaru can see him in slow motion with how good his perception is.
True.

Subaru is 9-A and at least subsonic arguably transonic. And he doesn't need Beatrice to hax stomp. He still has precog and invisibility and intangibility 💀
Add that to the profile first even if this gets retconned later i want a proper matchup
Subaru's reactions are faster and his whip is fast enough to blitz Koji. (It also would one-shot tbh)

Also, this can't be added as a match if you restrict standard equipment (Beatrice), and standard abilities (Invisible Providence).
Beatrice isnt standard equipment, he has keys wirh and without her and IP wouldn't help Koji much here. Not to mention he is severely more skilled and can one shot incap Subaru

Subaru is literally hundreds to thousands of times stronger and more durable
Athlete level vs Street Level+

Yeah, gonna need my doctor to check my eyes, because i can't see where Subaru is more stronger and more durable.

(Even if you are correct saying Subaru is 9-A, since is not on the profile we not gonna use here)

Oh, speed is not equal? I can see Kiyopon crossing the distance of 100 meters.
But since Subaru have prior knowlegement Read all volumes of COTE, he gonna be smart enough to keep distance. Invisible providence gonna help too.
I think Subaru can take this Mid-Diff or atleast High diff.
Voting Subaru.

Beatrice isnt standard equipment

You are using Arc 5 Subaru who has her as standard equipment.

Standard Equipment: A whip which he uses as his primary weapon. His contract spirit Beatrice, and his mount Patrasche.

Not to mention he is severely more skilled and can one shot incap Subaru
Skill doesn't matter when he gets outranged and whipped at supersonic speed.

Also Subaru himself isnt 9C only his whip is
The whip is enough.

Subaru has prior knowledge
This is just unfair.

This means Subaru will not let Koji get close and just range him to death from the start.

Subaru takes this low-dif.

Still can't be added because Beatrice is restricted, though.

You are using Arc 5 Subaru who has her as standard equipment.

Skill doesn't matter when he gets outranged and whipped at supersonic speed.

The whip is enough.

This is just unfair.

This means Subaru will not let Koji get close and just range him to death from the start.

Subaru takes this low-dif.

Still can't be added because Beatrice is restricted, though.
But didnt Subaru fight without beatrice for most of arc 5?
Honestly i should make a crt bevuz beatrice should be his optional ewuipment not his standard

I also gave both of them prior knowledge
I actually thought initially thàt kouji would take this pretty easily but apparently Subaru is better than i thought

An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added

Actually this can be added but i still want beatrcie crt approved

jesus these are terrible wincons 💀
im not even sure they are valid since subaru literally has the whip which outranges gg so he has no reason to get too close

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back