• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really making use of new keys as soon as their added, eh?

Anyways I thought Yoriichi would just become unpredictable via selfless state and bully Ram, and then I remembered that Ram's analytical precog would actually still work against him, so I can see Ram taking this with invisible attacks and magic generally making her a screwy opponent.

Anyways I thought Yoriichi would just become unpredictable via selfless state and bully Ram, and then I remembered that Ram's analytical precog would actually still work against him, so I can see Ram taking this with invisible attacks and magic generally making her a screwy opponent.
How does she bypass his Selfless State and STW?

Yoriichi via piercing damage and better skill

How does she bypass his Selfless State and STW?
She has normal analytical prediction (countered by selfless state), and she also has Clairvoyance, a technique that lets her share her opponent's field of view- this lets her predict moves based on where they are focussed, where they look, and even allowing her to feel where they are pouring their power, to read them easier than if she was reading their mind.

She can make predicting her own movements difficult to read by accellerating and decelerating her attacks with Wind Magic, which allows her to deal with far more skilled opponents like Ley Batenkaitos. She also can cast attacks out of sync with her breathing, gaze, etc, to reduce her readability.

――Therefore, this was a decisive battle of brief duration.

Ley: “Nee-saaamaaaaaa ~tsu!!”

A roar into time, after having been hurled by her kick, Batenkaitos rebounded towards Ram whilst smiling.

Utilizing the might of the Leaper, the magical technique erased the existing distance in-between in the span of a blink of an eye―― however, even that technique of phantom teleportation was rendered futile should it be viewed in its entirety by the opponent.

Ram: “You certainly are slow, sluggard. At this rate, Ram will become an old woman.”

She purloined the opponent’s field of vision with Clairvoyance.

The opponent’s focus, eye movements, the part wherein strength was being poured, by synthesizing these she could read the aim with greater ease than reading the mind.

Dodging the perforating palm, she reversely twisted all five of its fingers as it slipped through.

Pounding a rebuff into his throat seeking to give rise to a shriek, she slammed the opponent into the wall with a sharp spinning kick.

Declaring with apparent disgust, Ram twisted her frame as her elbow rebuff drilled into the air.

Slashed upon touch, broke bones upon striking, a fearsome technique which pierced even into the insides, this was being performed lacking all frugality, as she fired a chain of strikes utilizing all of her limbs.

These were not moves governed by simply physical ability or technique.

Had it been brought forth by pure finesse, then Batenkaitos, who reconstructed all kinds of techniques of the past and the present, of east and west, relying on the Memories of eaten opponents, could have surely dealt with it.

However, Ram’s battle techniques marked a concise difference from that.

Ram: “――――”

Stepping in, the elbow and knee strikes which Ram fired changed their velocity midway through. That was because Ram clad herself in wind magic which she specialized in, and wove truth and myth together in the midst of the battle.

Accelerating or decelerating speed with wind, she derailed Batenkaitos’s cognizance as he counterattacked. In the end, Ram utilized wind and scattered her presence in all directions, and whilst slipping into the opponent’s blind spot with nimble carriage of her body, struck countless fatal blows.

Yoriichi via piercing damage and better skill
They both use slashing/piercing damage, and there is no way Ram is outskilled, especially to a degree that it is a significant mark against her. Even though she was using a technique to reduce the importance of skill, being able to fight a skillgod like Ley makes her an incredible fighter.

Yoriichi still has the edge nonetheless as well as more experienced, anyways who here has the AP advantag?

I don't really see why Yoriichi should have the edge in skill, but anyway I don't really know which one does have better ap.

Ram has no exact value due to her rating coming from minimum multipliers, and Yoriichi's ap leads to a very long chain of "superior to" that I don't feel like hunting through.

I don't really see why Yoriichi should have the edge in skill, but anyway I don't really know which one does have better ap.

Ram has no exact value due to her rating coming from minimum multipliers, and Yoriichi's ap leads to a very long chain of "superior to" that I don't feel like hunting through.
Yoriichi (Much stronger than a fully healthy Muzan) >>> Muzan (Stronger than any Upper Moon while weakened by a poison that was aging his body by 9000 years in hours) >>> Kokushibo (Incomparably stronger than Doma) >>> Healthy Doma (should upscale largely above baseline 8-A) >>> Doma dying of 700x the lethal poison dose for demons (70 tons)

Yoriichi (Much stronger than a fully healthy Muzan) >>> Muzan (Stronger than any Upper Moon while weakened by a poison that was aging his body by 9000 years in hours) >>> Kokushibo (Incomparably stronger than Doma) >>> Healthy Doma (should upscale largely above baseline 8-A) >>> Doma dying of 70x the lethal poison dose for demons (70 tons)

It's 700 times the lethal poison

Anyways, I'll comment once I'm on my pc

Okay so both upscale from baseline, however, Yuriichi upscales a hell of a lot more. Like, to the point that most likely makes any hit near-lethal for Ram. That is going to be hard to get over.

So it seems both of them are resistant to being analyzed and predicted at a base level (Though Yuriichi's is only in his selfless state), however, I don't think Yuriichi has resisted Ram's level of prediction which is the equivalent to reading minds.

I would say Ram probably ends up resisting Yuriichi's analytical prediction, but not the other way around.

Transparent World is still very useful as a perception enhancement. It would be difficult for Ram to hit a guy who is seeing her in slow motion... if it wasn't for the fact that she has the same exact thing.

A for skill, Yuriichi has a lot more experience, more feats of swordsmanship, mastery, etc than Ram has. Ram on the other hand has fought people who are more skilled than anyone in the Demon Slayer, but lacks a lot of the experience that Yuriichi has.

I'd probably say Yuriichi is more skilled overall, but I don't think it will be much of a factor here. Ram has better prediction that is greater than mind reading and hard counters Transparent World because she has a better version of it.

What ends up winning the match for Ram imo is her wind abilities. She can spam invisible wind blade attacks, wind projectiles, etc. Yuriichi might not have much of a chance of actually getting near her or being able to strike because she can just continually push him back and wear him down with attacks he can't even see.

If my thoughts on their predictive abilities holds true, it's unlikely he can even do much against Ram's mind-reading levels of prediction which allows her to know his next move at all times.

She does have range advantage yes, as a mainly midrange fighter along with her attacks being invisible. She could even trap him in a coffin of invisible wind blades if she really wanted to which would probably be effective.

She's still very formidable in CQC if she has to thanks to her coating of wind & her Clairvoyance, though.

Ley: “――Nee-sama, I’ll be going.”

Vehemently, making his hind legs amassing strength erupt, he hammered a blow as per her wish.

That was a strike crammed with the Fist King’s technique and finesse of destructive force, possessing far too excessive might for the destruction of a solitary young girl, and it was absorbed by well-featured visage of the young girl――

Ram: “Now, the first one.”

Ley: “――Hk!?”

In the moment he conceived he had captured her with certainty, the face of the young girl evaded the fist from a vicinity seemingly close enough to graze past her peach fuzz. And positioning her hand on his outstretched arm, a knee strike fired by her smashed the right arm at the elbow.

An improbable happening. The tenacious flesh body was one that even the slashes of a Holy Sword could not penetrate into, and yet the arm that had been stretched, and the joint of its elbow―― by kneeing into the fixed point that existed solely at this point, had been destroyed by the young girl. However――

With the impact of the fractured right arm as-is, he fired his left foot up towards the young girl’s visage.

Though not reprisal for the arm, the strike of his knee aimed for her face as well. The lengthy, slender leg, the fair knee smashed and crushed the young girl’s tender snout, ruining her gorgeous visage――

Ram: “Second.”

Upon hearing the utterance vocalized by those slim lips, he doubted his ears.

He had executed it such that her mouth would be rendered defunct. However, responding to the knee strike approaching from the side, the young girl moved her hand as though nimbly tracing it, and gently averted its trajectory upward.

The loosened knee smoothly passed over the young girl’s head, as though it had been loosened to trace the empty skies from the very beginning. And――

Ram: “Third.”

With his right arm and left knee’s strikes dodged, using the impetus of his gyrating body, he fired a rebuff from his left elbow, sharp and solid; upon making a direct hit it would crush the young girl’s cranium like a berry, and spill its contents out onto the floor of the Tower.

Indeed―― that was what ought to have happened.

The effect of elbow rebuff aiming for the young girl’s temple was limited to making a few strands of her pink hair flutter, and naught more.

And, the young girl, dodging the elbow as if informed of its arrival, grasped his face once again with her extended hands,

Ram: “Truly a fool.”

And, speaking with the maximum in ruthlessness, she vigorously slammed his cranium onto the floor.

Ram on the other hand has fought people who are more skilled than anyone in the Demon Slayer,
Do you mean just Reid and Merged Ley? She should scale above everyone else.
but lacks a lot of the experience that Yuriichi has.
That means different things in different verses. Especially ReZero where skill is talent based. Any strong fighter is literally born with Analytical Prediction. Experience is next to meaningless here.

She has normal analytical prediction (countered by selfless state), and she also has Clairvoyance, a technique that lets her share her opponent's field of view- this lets her predict moves based on where they are focussed, where they look, and even allowing her to feel where they are pouring their power, to read them easier than if she was reading their mind.
sharing his point of view wouldn't do much consiering all she would be seeing is this (replace koku with ram)

https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/19287/173.0/compressed/c006.jpg

yoriichi's analytical prediction works in a way where he doesn't focus anywhere, he analyzes his oponent's movements and adjusts his attacks and next moves based on the infomration he preceived, any move ram makes yoriichi will adapt to and make countermeasure against so there is no way for her to even do anything, she does not resist his AP nor precognition and even if she see him focus his power somewhere she doesn't know where he is going to attack, and even then he scales way above tanjiro who was able to change the Form he was using in the middle of his sword swing on two occasions in his first key so he can change the swing any time he wants and decpaitate her

he also scales way abobe kokushibo who is able to halt attacks the second someone even thinks about them

the transparent world's preception boost is so good tanjiro was able to preceive akaza, who is way faster than him in slow motion and with equalized speed this advantage is even bigger in yoriichi's favor

he is also way abobe tanjiro who can spontaneously create modified versions of his Forms to adapt to a situation or opponent and he does this himself against muzan where despite only seeing him once, and despite said opponent's physic being unique and one of it's kind, having no set form and being constantly changing in unpredictable patterns, he was able to create an entire new technique dedicated to slashing all the weaknesses despite their appearent chaotic behavior then master it and use it on the spot, , i don't see why he can't do the same against ram especially with his stat amplifications as he was able to blitz muzan despite him describing the guy as "fast"

so ram is getting blitzed and is at a huge disatvantage in terms of AP

She can make predicting her own movements difficult to read by accellerating and decelerating her attacks with Wind Magic, which allows her to deal with far more skilled opponents like Ley Batenkaitos. She also can cast attacks out of sync with her breathing, gaze, etc, to reduce her readability.

which really doens't do much

Yoriichi's very first fight was as a 7 year old without prior training with a sword instructor who was simply humoring him and only taught him how to properly hold a sword and he still won that fight almost instantly. Yoriichi also didn't receive buffs since they were present from the very moment he was born since he already had the Demon Slayer Mark and Transparent World as a newborn baby and kokushibo took longer to learn an inferior version of what he is capable of and kokushibo was the same as since nobody was able to learn his Breathing Style either , He is the best swordsman that the Demon Slayer Corps had in a 1000 years history with him being far above said Kokushibo even after he trained for 500 years as a demon who doesn't sleep and is obsessed with surpassing him, Yoriichi's talent is considered to be downright divine by the characters who know him and kokushibo is no exeption as he described as the sun to which every human would want to touch but could only writh on the ground and turn to dust in despair because they never and never will, himself included

he also made the The Breathing Styles during his time in the Demon Slayer Corps which are Flame Breathing, Water Breathing, Lightning Breathing, Wind Breathing and Stone Breathing. he is the person responsible for what is considered the golden age of demon hunters with his generation of demon hunters being unmatched despite 500 years having passed since then until the main cast came to be. This is the impact he had on an organization that already existed for 500 years before he came along and he was only part of the organization for less than 7 years

i can safely say yoriichi is way more skilled than ram unless her feats are off the charts

There is a demon in Kimetsu no Yaiba with similar attacks that cannot be detected via ordinary senses and Tanjiro with his Extrasensory Perception couldn't perceive them either until he received assistence regarding that. That demon is still considered weak by the standards of the Twelve Demon Moons and the Pillars so i don't see how yoriichi would struggle with invisible attacks

ram will also further encounter trouble through the fact that Yoriichi possesses the mental acuity to keep track of 1800 small pieces moving with what he describes as incredible force in all directions around him and having the precision to not only cut more than 1500 of them. but to also count them too while all of that happened since he was later able to give these numbers as part of him telling his story

That means different things in different verses. Especially ReZero where skill is talent based. Any strong fighter is literally born with Analytical Prediction. Experience is next to meaningless here.

in demon slayer it's both, the more talented and experienced you are the stronger and more skilled you become, don't just apply re:zero rules and forget demon slayer ones

experience here definitely plays a factor in battle

I would say Ram probably ends up resisting Yuriichi's analytical prediction, but not the other way around.

she has no way of doing so unfortunately
Transparent World is still very useful as a perception enhancement. It would be difficult for Ram to hit a guy who is seeing her in slow motion... if it wasn't for the fact that she has the same exact thing.
already addressed, the STW boosts your preception so much attacks that can be considered extremely fast usually are now in slow motion, how good is hers?

A for skill, Yuriichi has a lot more experience, more feats of swordsmanship, mastery, etc than Ram has. Ram on the other hand has fought people who are more skilled than anyone in the Demon Slayer, but lacks a lot of the experience that Yuriichi has.

already addressed
I'd probably say Yuriichi is more skilled overall, but I don't think it will be much of a factor here. Ram has better prediction that is greater than mind reading and hard counters Transparent World because she has a better version of it.
already addressed, and she does not have a better version of the STW and neither does she counter it

What ends up winning the match for Ram imo is her wind abilities. She can spam invisible wind blade attacks, wind projectiles, etc. Yuriichi might not have much of a chance of actually getting near her or being able to strike because she can just continually push him back and wear him down with attacks he can't even see.

invisible attacks don't mean much and i already addressed why, if anything, akaza has demonstrated invisible shockwave attacks that Rengoku, Giyu and Tanjiro were perfectly capable of fighting back against with rengoku being quickly able to understand them despite having no prior knowledge. There is also the fact that Akaza cannot defeat Kokushibo despite his skill and capabilities and Yoriichi would scale way above Kokushibo, Rengoku, Giyu and Tanjiro, her wind magic is basically useless here

I was not gonna say anything, but pretty sure Yoriichi outstamina Ram, Ram would need to end this fight fast.

I was not gonna say anything, but pretty sure Yoriichi outstamina Ram, Ram would need to end this fight fast.
i just cheched her profile, if she can only fight for less than 10 mins then she is done for

even if he didn't have all his advantages i stated above she can't beat him in 10 mins and he was able to run for an an entire day and night while feeling energized in the process as a 7 year old

this is a stomp

yoriichi's analytical prediction works in a way where he doesn't focus anywhere, he analyzes his oponent's movements and adjusts his attacks and next moves based on the infomration he preceived,
He won't be able to perceive any of that information from Ram due to her resistance.

the transparent world's preception boost is so good tanjiro was able to preceive akaza, who is way faster than him in slow motion and with equalized speed this advantage is even bigger in yoriichi's favor
Ram can do the same thing.

There is a demon in Kimetsu no Yaiba with similar attacks that cannot be detected via ordinary senses and Tanjiro with his Extrasensory Perception couldn't perceive them either until he received assistence regarding that. That demon is still considered weak by the standards of the Twelve Demon Moons and the Pillars so i don't see how yoriichi would struggle with invisible attacks
The invisible attacks Ram can use are undetectable by people who have similar degrees of extrasensory perception to those in Demon Slayer. So no, he won't be able to see or react to them.

she has no way of doing so unfortunately
Why?

already addressed, the STW boosts your preception so much attacks that can be considered extremely fast usually are now in slow motion, how good is hers?
Ram can make people look like slow motion as well yes.

He won't be able to perceive any of that information from Ram due to her resistance.

she does not have resistance to his kind of analytical prediction
Ram can do the same thing.
can she preceive opponents who are regularly way faster than her is slow motion using her ability?

The invisible attacks Ram can use are undetectable by people who have similar degrees of extrasensory perception to those in Demon Slayer. So no, he won't be able to see or react to them.

my main point was the fact that the guy with these attacks was considered weak by demon slayer standards, and i already provided another explanation why her invisible attacks are ineffective above
because she can't?

you're the one who should be giving reasons as to why she should be able to counter it

i just cheched her profile, if she can only fight for less than 10 mins then she is done for
She can last a little longer by transfering her pain trought her sister that is in coma, but yeah.

Since i kinda forget to ask on the CRT, where Rem is? Is she behind Ram? Or to her side?

she does not have resistance to his kind of analytical prediction
The type you described is no different than a general analytical prediction ability. He is analyzing information to predict an attack. Ram resist people reading her attacks.

can she preceive opponents who are regularly way faster than her is slow motion using her ability?
Yes.

my main point was the fact that the guy with these attacks was considered weak by demon slayer standards, and i already provided another explanation why her invisible attacks are ineffective above
The point is you can't equivalate that technique in Demon Slayer to Ram's invisible attacks as they are still invisible to those who have Extrasensory Perception that allows them to see things like spirits. Tanjiro's esp is incomparable to that.

The type you described is no different than a general analytical prediction ability. He is analyzing information to predict an attack. Ram resist people reading her attacks.
depends on the type of information, do you not know about the STW's abilities?

it allows him to see someone's muscle contractions lung expansions bone movements and bloodflow and analyze their next attack using the information provided, ram does not have resistance to this kind of AP

she also cannot counter analytical prediction strong enough to halt attacks the second someone even thinks about them

she did not show any kind of resistance to this level of analytical prediction and she does not have the abilities required to counter it

alright, then it's equal
The point is you can't equivalate that technique in Demon Slayer to Ram's invisible attacks as they are still invisible to those who have Extrasensory Perception that allows them to see things like spirits. Tanjiro's esp is incomparable to that.

...there is literally no way to know that as spirit don't even exist in the DS verse,

and once again

invisible attacks don't mean much and i already addressed why, if anything, akaza has demonstrated invisible shockwave attacks that Rengoku, Giyu and Tanjiro were perfectly capable of fighting back against with rengoku being quickly able to understand them despite having no prior knowledge. There is also the fact that Akaza cannot defeat Kokushibo despite his skill and capabilities and Yoriichi would scale way above Kokushibo, Rengoku, Giyu and Tanjiro, her wind magic is basically useless here

it allows him to see someone's muscle contractions lung expansions bone movements and bloodflow and analyze their next attack using the information provided, ram does not have resistance to this kind of AP
Ram can fight out of sync with her gaze and breathing, while adding feints, and her rapid changes in speed via coating herself in wind combined with her Clairvoyance allows her to nullify the skill gap between herself and Ley Batenkaitos, who is ridiculously more skilled, as he has the martial prowess of tens of thousands of geniuses in every possible style and every possible technique, and thus his predictive skills are off the charts.

she also cannot counter analytical prediction strong enough to halt attacks the second someone even thinks about them
Why not? Her own analytical prediction is outright superior to literally reading the mind, because a fighter like Ram is on the level where thinking and action must either be simultaneous, or action must come before thought, otherwise that fraction of delay will be instantly exploited, potentially lethally.

and once again
Why would wind magic be useless if he can't see the invisible winds and can't sense the mana that forms them? His ESP is stated to be for sensing presences/hostility/demons etc, not seeing invisible objects.

Someone like Ley didn't see her wind until it hit him, and he's above the level of say Julius, who instinctively react to invisible attacks.

She can also create walls of stationary wind blades which are stated to be immovably fixed in space, so just trapping him in an invisible blender-envelope is an option.

Ley: “It can’t be…”

Avoiding the blade that had slightly cut his finger, Batenkaitos attempted to advance his feet further towards the interior―― his tiptoes were blown off, and he inclined backwards whilst shrieking with an “Ahii”.

And, with the inclining back of his head also being shaved off slightly, he rigidified his face and stood still.

――He was enclosed, by invisible blades.

Ley: “…Haha, seriously?”

He had shown it to her, merely once.
Once, in the midst of battle; being an invisible technique as well, so she must not have seen it either.

Moreover, she had not ever practically even stepped foot in this place. Yet regardless, she had seized his escape route, and had stationed invisible blades in advance

in demon slayer it's both, the more talented and experienced you are the stronger and more skilled you become, don't just apply re:zero rules and forget demon slayer ones

This is a strawman of unfathomable proportions. Please actually think about what I am saying. This makes me really not want to talk to you. Luckily I know you don't seem to normally approach discussing like this.
in demon slayer it's both, the more talented and experienced you are the stronger and more skilled you become,
Wow, that's crazy, that's almost like the exact same as ReZero 😑
don't just apply re:zero rules and forget demon slayer ones
That is absolutely not what's happening here. I am baffled as to how you could possibly reach that conclusion.
No, it doesn't. Experience is just a way to gain power and skill. It says absolutely nothing about the actual power and skill they obtain. That varies from verse to verse. Him having more experience does not automatically make him more skilled. That requires actual feats to prove.

Ram can fight out of sync with her gaze and breathing, while adding feints, and her rapid changes in speed via coating herself in wind combined with her Clairvoyance allows her to nullify the skill gap between herself and Ley Batenkaitos, who is ridiculously more skilled, as he has the martial prowess of tens of thousands of geniuses in every possible style and every possible technique, and thus his predictive skills are off the charts.
fighting out of sync with her gaze and breathing doesn't do much agaisnt a guy whose analytical prediction comes from analyzing your insides, and as stated above he scales way higher than kokushibo who halts attacks the second someone thinks about them and i already explained why her clairvoyance is basically ineffective here as well

yoriichi's analytical prediction works in a way where he doesn't focus anywhere, he analyzes his oponent's movements and adjusts his attacks and next moves based on the infomration he preceived, any move ram makes yoriichi will adapt to and make countermeasure against so there is no way for her to even do anything, she does not resist his AP nor precognition and even if she see him focus his power somewhere she doesn't know where he is going to attack, and even then he scales way above tanjiro who was able to change the Form he was using in the middle of his sword swing on two occasions in his first key so he can change the swing any time he wants and decpaitate her

not to mention his godly accelerated development extreme adaptibilty and information analysis abilities as well the talent to keep up with all of them

he is also way above tanjiro who can spontaneously create modified versions of his Forms to adapt to a situation or opponent and he does this himself against muzan where despite only seeing him once, and despite said opponent's physic being unique and one of it's kind, having no set form and being constantly changing in unpredictable patterns, he was able to create an entire new technique dedicated to slashing all the weaknesses despite their appearent chaotic behavior then master it and use it on the spot

no matter how many geniuses ley absorbed, qualitively none of them are even close to yoriichi's skill and talent level based on the arguments i provided and no matter how many styles he uses, it doesn't matter if he is not as skilled as yoriichi using any of them

i also stated this

he also made the The Breathing Styles during his time in the Demon Slayer Corps which are Flame Breathing, Water Breathing, Lightning Breathing, Wind Breathing and Stone Breathing. he is the person responsible for what is considered the golden age of demon hunters with his generation of demon hunters being unmatched despite 500 years having passed since then until the main cast came to be. This is the impact he had on an organization that already existed for 500 years before he came along and he was only part of the organization for less than 7 years

indicating he is the progenitor of all the Breathing Styles which became the primary fighting styles used by the Demon Slayer Corps which means that he is the progenitor of not just a fighting style but the progenitor of an entire branch of fighting styles with each having their own strenghts and weaknesses, each focusing on either speed flexibility defense offense etc

no matter how many fighting styles ley has in his arsenal yoriichi at the very least has some basic knowledge on each of them and with his adaptibilty feats i highly doubt he wouldn't find a way to counter them like he did with muzan's phisyc

and describing yoriichi as just a "genius" is insulting him really

but i derailed from the topic, point is unless you give actual skill feats for the guy, he is still less skilled

Why not? Her own analytical prediction is outright superior to literally reading the mind,
...your reasoning for this is what lost me

because a fighter like Ram is on the level where thinking and action must either be simultaneous, or action must come before thought, otherwise that fraction of delay will be instantly exploited, potentially lethally.
everyone of the pillars is on that level

kokushibo is able to accurately deduce the opponent's next move via analyzing the blood flow in said blood vessels and for three opponents like it's nothing and even analyzing the battlefield and his opponents while he is at it and calmly unleashing the best countermeasure for each technique or move they're trying to use at the same time

gyomei was dodging kokushibo's attacks while simultaneously anlyzing hos he is able to predict them and thinking/ looking for countermeasures, sanemi is literally able to keep on fighting and unleashing techniques while unconscious, in fact tanjiro has been fighting while simultaneously analyzing them ever since season 1!
he wasn't even close to being close to pillar level in terms of skills at that time and that was something like second nature to him

that's really nothing much

Why would wind magic be useless if he can't see the invisible winds and can't sense the mana that forms them? His ESP is stated to be for sensing presences/hostility/demons etc, not seeing invisible objects.

i bleive i stated why above

and it's not like ram somehow also has the selfless state as well, he may not have any intent to speak of but she does, he can read and sens that from miles away, in fact he scales far above rengoku who can sens and react to attacks with zero intent behind them

Someone like Ley didn't see her wind until it hit him, and he's above the level of say Julius, who instinctively react to invisible attacks.
yoriichi is way superior to sanemi who can fight opponents like kokushibo while he is unconscious, i bleive i already told you he scales way above all the characters who can easily counter and analyze invisible attacks with no prior knowledge about them so i still can't see how invisible attacks will work here

She can also create walls of stationary wind blades which are stated to be immovably fixed in space, so just trapping him in an invisible blender-envelope is an option.
which will never happen, you're extremely understimating yoriichi's battle intelligence at this point it's not like he will just casually let that happen while standing still

even tanjiro can deduce his opponent's abilities even if they offers no real details on it by picking up subtle phrases and words used throughout their fights to deduce the ability, as well as create new forms and fighting styles to use depending on the opponent and the situation he is in as well constantly adapt to all of them, and yoriichi scales far above anything tanjiro can ever do, ram is is up against a genius with skill talent and battle intelligence on a much higher level than hers to the point it's funny (from the feats shown)

invisible attacks are shown to be nothing much in KNY as a demon with said attacks as a BDA was considered fodder,

and even then, he scales way above giyuu who managed to counter 100 invisible attacks that were surrounding him and striking from everywhere at the same time and that with an AP disatvantage, it's the opposite here

This is a strawman of unfathomable proportions. Please actually think about what I am saying. This makes me really not want to talk to you. Luckily I know you don't seem to normally approach discussing like this.
...i mean
how am i supposed to interpret this differently?

you said skill is talent based, experience is next to meaningless here

from what i understood, that means experience isn't a deciding factor for skills and shouldn't be taken to account, which i disagreed with

i can't see how it's a straw man

That is absolutely not what's happening here. I am baffled as to how you could possibly reach that conclusion.

because you said this
That means different things in different verses. Especially ReZero where skill is talent based.
that's why i tought you were focusing on the talent factor and ignoring the experience factor in demon slayer

No, it doesn't. Experience is just a way to gain power and skill. It says absolutely nothing about the actual power and skill they obtain. That varies from verse to verse. Him having more experience does not automatically make him more skilled. That requires actual feats to prove.

having more battle experience means you're more accustomed to battle and thus can deal with attacks and skills you've dealt with before eaiser, but i can see your point

i apologize for the miscomunication, i truly did not mean it

edit: and it's time i sleep, may not be able to respond till tommorow

good night pals

fighting out of sync with her gaze and breathing doesn't do much agaisnt a guy whose analytical prediction comes from analyzing your insides, and as stated above he scales way higher than kokushibo who halts attacks the second someone thinks about them and i already explained why her clairvoyance is basically ineffective here as well
Countering as as soon as the opponent thinks about making a move is not as impressive as countering before they think about making a move, which is the level at which Ram's clairvoyance operates at. It makes reading an opponent easier than if she was just straight reading their mind.

Ley is far above the level of reading an opponent's exact aims based on breathing, eye movement, hostility, and intention of an opponent to predict their movements, to the degree that he claims he can keep dodging thousands of danmaku without being hit, and yet he struggled to predict Ram's strikes, as it's wind accelerating and decelerating her movements, not her muscles- and thus reading bloodflow and muscle movements will be unreliable.

no matter how many geniuses ley absorbed, qualitively none of them are even close to yoriichi's skill and talent level based on the arguments i provided and no matter how many styles he uses, it doesn't matter if he is not as skilled as yoriichi using any of them
Ley doesn't just use one person's skill at a time, all of his victims blend together to create the ultimate embidiment of techniques. This is why he's leagues beyond nearly all characters in both verses, Yoriichi is not on his level.

Extraordinary Genius (Rai has eaten the memories of tens of thousands of extraordinary opponents, including numerous martial artists, and as a result has all their skills, abilities, and techniques born of lifetimes of training and experience[1]. In combat he's able to swiftly change between fighting styles to surprise and overwhelm his opponents, controlling the flow of the battle. He can dodge attacks aimed[1] at his back without even looking, and has mastered martial arts, swordsmanship, and countless other styles. He is proficient in literally every martial art and a repeated attack will be countered by him even if repeated a thousand times. Anyone but a lower-grade opponent can brush off Shamak[15], which affects the senses such as hearing and vision, with skill, and Rai can bush off Beatrice's Shamak[1], which affects all 5 senses[16]. He has such skill that he can cut a person, neatly revealing their musculature, without touching their nerves, blood vessels or bones[1]. He has eaten every possible kind of excelling, transcending talent, history, potentiality in the world, and even thousands of years later, there won't be anyone who excels in every single kind of ability like him)
In other words, they were transcendental beings, from the kinds of enigmatic persons, eccentric persons, and deranged persons.

Impossible to be matched by ordinary humans, they remained unfinished by the mere virtue of being themselves as well; being blended together with all possible kinds of Memories within Gluttony, they had been finished into articles of greater superlativeness.

What would be the consequence should Neiji Rockhardt obtain Beli Heinelga’s endurance and Dorkell’s ability of phantom teleportation?

It would be, the fruition of a singular brutal, fiendish, atrocious existence seldom seen throughout time.

Until now and amongst all of what yesterday had held, the Sin Archbishop of Gluttony, Ley Batenkaitos had not achieved that.

For within the grand hotpot named his self, by blending all probable kinds of Memories together, he feared the very existence named himself being taken into the hotpot.

However, even if he were to drink up the contents of the mixed hotpot, he would not be taken in―― at the very least, that was what Batenkaitos’s notion had come to be.

And since it had come to be so, he experimented what all he had never ventured to do until now, possessing not the slightest of qualms or hesitance for breaking the established bounds of his own self.

For the Gourmet who ate every possible kind of excelling, transcending talent, history, potentiality in this world, utterly―― all until the very horizons of “gourmet delicacies”, persisting in amassing it all within oneself, was precisely whom Ley Batenkaitos was.

Thus, on this day, what was born in the Tower situated at the eastern edge of the world, was a Warlock agglutinated with every technique and odd talent, regardless of heredity and posteriori.

The Warlock possessed arms which destroyed all, possessed a flesh body which did not take damage from any type of attacks, possessed magical arts which rejected and countered any possible technique, and was endowed with even the wisdom, genius and intellect to grasp everything that existed.

No matter how extensive a survey should be taken of history, never had there been a being who excelled in every single kind of ability to this extent, and neither would any other take birth hereafter, for thousands of years to come.

This, was a selection of the world’s possibilities, brought forth by the abominable calamity referred to as a Witch Factor.

Born from the grand hotpot which condensed solely excelling articles, the supreme “gourmet delicacy” itself――

Ram: “――You shall be given three chances.”

With that rare existence before her, the young girl with pink-colored hair uttered with three fingers raised. - Arc 6 Chapter 86 "Conversing of What Yesterday Held"

...your reasoning for this is what lost me
Me reasoning is that the scan directly says that Clairvoyance is superior to literal mind-reading in terms of how easy it is to predict the opponent.

My secondary point was that even far below her level in fights on say Garfiel's level, thinking about moving and moving must be simultaneous or you'll lose your head. Every action musr be instantaneous to avoid losing ground.

Your example of AP was that the opponent was countered as soon as they think about doing anything, but Ram will counter before you can even think about doing anything.

yoriichi is way superior to sanemi who can fight opponents like kokushibo while he is unconscious, i bleive i already told you he scales way above all the characters who can easily counter and analyze invisible attacks with no prior knowledge about them so i still can't see how invisible attacks will work here
Scaling above someone who could counter an invisible attack, even massively, is not on the same level as an attack appearing invisible to someone who can counter invisible attacks with ease. Reading invisible attacks is also still not listed in his profile.

which will never happen, you're extremely understimating yoriichi's battle intelligence at this point it's not like he will just casually let that happen while standing still

even tanjiro can deduce his opponent's abilities even if they offers no real details on it by picking up subtle phrases and words used throughout their fights to deduce the ability, as well as create new forms and fighting styles to use depending on the opponent and the situation he is in as well constantly adapt to all of them, and yoriichi scales far above anything tanjiro can ever do, ram is is up against a genius with skill talent and battle intelligence on a much higher level than hers to the point it's funny (from the feats shown)
Ram can just wave her hand generally in his direction to enclose him in a wind-blender. It's doesn't need setup or have any obvious tells.

Tanjiro catching onto a villain's powers because the villain talks too much is absolutely not applicable to Yoriichi vs Ram, she'll say one cheeky remark at the start and one at the end.

Also Ram herself is a child prodigy among Onis, being born as a reincarnation of their God, and excelled in every capacity an Oni can prior to losing her horn. She herself is a combat genius being able to exactly mimic on-of-a-kind abilities even if she doesn't see them directly. Even as a 10 year old child with no horn she was capable of dodging countless explosions in a tight space while avoiding fatal wounds, and can read dozens of attacks faster than her vision just by feeling her opponent's intent.

good night pals
Ninight!

Countering as as soon as the opponent thinks about making a move is not as impressive as countering before they think about making a move, which is the level at which Ram's clairvoyance operates at. It makes reading an opponent easier than if she was just straight reading their mind.
that's not analytical prediction, that's future sight

in order to counter an attack that was not even tought of yet she needs at least something on the level of future prediction to succeed, she does not have that

and if anything, yoriichi scales far above kokushibo in that department so he is way better at analyzing moves than he and it's not even close

Ley is far above the level of reading an opponent's exact aims based on breathing, eye movement, hostility, and intention of an opponent to predict their movements, to the degree that he claims he can keep dodging thousands of danmaku without being hit, and yet he struggled to predict Ram's strikes, as it's wind accelerating and decelerating her movements, not her muscles- and thus reading bloodflow and muscle movements will be unreliable.
she still needs to think about them before performing, which yoriichi can easily analyze with the STW and it's not like ley's information analysis and adaptibility is shown to be better than yoriichi either, i already stated above that yoriichi can instantly adapt to a constantly changing physic instantly deduce all it's weaknesses and analyzing their seemingly chaotic movement patterns then instantly creating a technique to counter said physic and instantly master and use it on the spot

he can easily adapt to her movements and counter them as well

Ley doesn't just use one person's skill at a time, all of his victims blend together to create the ultimate embidiment of techniques. This is why he's leagues beyond nearly all characters in both verses, Yoriichi is not on his level.
i don't know what kind of "transcending talents" ley ate, but Yoriichi made a power system that gave impetus to human evolution as soon as he started fighting, he made a sword style no one could even learn even with him there actively teaching them how to learn it and kokushibo, the seocnd most talented in the series took longer to learn an inferior version of what he is capable of which is the moon breathing and even that was the same as since nobody was able to learn that Breathing Style either , He is the best swordsman that the Demon Slayer Corps had in a 1000 years history with him being far above said Kokushibo even after he trained for 500 years as a demon who doesn't sleep and is obsessed with surpassing him,

his talent is considered to be downright divine by the characters who know him and kokushibo is no exeption as he described as the sun to which every human would want to touch but could only writh on the ground and turn to dust in despair because they never and never will, himself included even when he himself is a genius whose sword style could never be passed down for the same reason as yoriichi's sword style, no matter how much battle experience ley absorbed and the techniques he merged, i don't know where he scales in terms of info analysis adaptibilty and talent compared to yoriichi

merging techniques?

even tanjiro is able to merge the hinokami kagura dance with the water breathing to create an entire new fighting style to deal with the situation he was in and he was proficient in neither, let alone yoriichi who not only made all the breathing styles, he is more than likely proficient in all of them and he scales way above tanjiro in basically everything

so i have no idea where the guy scales with all of that but he is definitely not abobe yoriichi, at least from what's shown

Me reasoning is that the scan directly says that Clairvoyance is superior to literal mind-reading in terms of how easy it is to predict the opponent.

that's literally impossible, you need future sight for that to make sens, she does not have it

unless he is talking about efficiency, in which case kokushibo alone is way more efficient in analyzing attacks as shown above as he can easily deal and analyze three opponents at once and use the perfect technique to halt their attacks before they even start and before they even think about them
My secondary point was that even far below her level in fights on say Garfiel's level, thinking about moving and moving must be simultaneous or you'll lose your head. Every action musr be instantaneous to avoid losing ground.
make sens, but still a season 1 tanjiro level lmao

Your example of AP was that the opponent was countered as soon as they think about doing anything, but Ram will counter before you can even think about doing anything.
...already said it, but that's future sight, unless you explain how she can logically do it

it's physically impossible to counter an attack that wasn't even tought of yet unless you can see the future or you already know about it

Scaling above someone who could counter an invisible attack, even massively, is not on the same level as an attack appearing invisible to someone who can counter invisible attacks with ease.
giyu tanjiro and rengoku all countered akaza's invisible attacks with ease it's not like they struggled, they literally countered them as soon as the fight started, and yoriichi scale so far above them to the point it's not even funny, i don't see what's your point here

Reading invisible attacks is also still not listed in his profile.
...i also don't see why this is important?

Ram can just wave her hand generally in his direction to enclose him in a wind-blender. It's doesn't need setup or have any obvious tells.
waving her hand in itself is way too obvious, and it's not like he will be standing still either

Tanjiro catching onto a villain's powers because the villain talks too much is absolutely not applicable to Yoriichi vs Ram, she'll say one cheeky remark at the start and one at the end.

he didn't even speak, he said "your fighting spirit is refined" and "supreme territory" and tanjiro deduced his BDA based on that alone, plus wind blades aren't exacly hard to figure out

Also Ram herself is a child prodigy among Onis, being born as a reincarnation of their God, and excelled in every capacity an Oni can prior to losing her horn. She herself is a combat genius being able to exactly mimic on-of-a-kind abilities even if she doesn't see them directly. Even as a 10 year old child with no horn she was capable of dodging countless explosions in a tight space while avoiding fatal wounds, and can read dozens of attacks faster than her vision just by feeling her opponent's intent.
which still pales in comparison to yoriichi, to the point it's not even close, the talent gap is way too large

and i just got spoilt ram is the oni god's reincarnation, wonderful

i should stop visiting re:zero thread before finishing the light novel

....ok, now i will sleep for real

good night

that's not analytical prediction, that's future sight

in order to counter an attack that was not even tought of yet she needs at least something on the level of future prediction to succeed, she does not have that

and if anything, yoriichi scales far above kokushibo in that department so he is way better at analyzing moves than he and it's not even close
It is analytical prediction, it can just analyze before one has consciously thought anything, by reading where your body automatically pours power into & more. Clairvoyance is just that nutty.

she still needs to think about them before performing, which yoriichi can easily analyze with the STW and it's not like ley's information analysis and adaptibility is shown to be better than yoriichi either, i already stated above that yoriichi can instantly adapt to a constantly changing physic instantly deduce all it's weaknesses and analyzing their seemingly chaotic movement patterns then instantly creating a technique to counter said physic and instantly master and use it on the spot

he can easily adapt to her movements and counter them as well
She doesn't think about it before performing at all, no. Garfiel is far, far below her level currently and fights on his level explicitly leave no time for thinking before acting, it's simultaneous because time spent thinking is time spent not blocking, dodging, pressuring, and will quickly lead to death.

A single moment not spent acting will be fatal, which is why everything Ram does is an instant decision.

so i have no idea where the guy scales with all of that but he is definitely not abobe yoriichi, at least from what's shown
Nothing you've said makes me think Yoriichi's even able to approach Ley's level. He is a living highlight reel of the greatest talents in every category, never before had a being excelled in every kind of ability to the extent he does, and neither will any other take birth hereafter for thousands of years to come.

Yoriichi is just one genius, who is a genius swordsman.

Ley is an extraordinary genius formed from thousands of genius swordsmen, genius magicians, genius martial artists, genius mathematicians, genius medics, transcendant beings with inexplicable skills and talents all blended in the hotpot to form a selection of the world's possibilities.

that's literally impossible, you need future sight for that to make sens, she does not have it

unless he is talking about efficiency, in which case kokushibo alone is way more efficient in analyzing attacks as shown above as he can easily deal and analyze three opponents at once and use the perfect technique to halt their attacks before they even start and before they even think about them

――Therefore, this was a decisive battle of brief duration.

Ley: “Nee-saaamaaaaaa ~tsu!!”

A roar into time, after having been hurled by her kick, Batenkaitos rebounded towards Ram whilst smiling.

Utilizing the might of the Leaper, the magical technique erased the existing distance in-between in the span of a blink of an eye―― however, even that technique of phantom teleportation was rendered futile should it be viewed in its entirety by the opponent.

Ram: “You certainly are slow, sluggard. At this rate, Ram will become an old woman.”

She purloined the opponent’s field of vision with Clairvoyance.

The opponent’s focus, eye movements, the part wherein strength was being poured, by synthesizing these she could read the aim with greater ease than reading the mind.

Dodging the perforating palm, she reversely twisted all five of its fingers as it slipped through.

Pounding a rebuff into his throat seeking to give rise to a shriek, she slammed the opponent into the wall with a sharp spinning kick.

giyu tanjiro and rengoku all countered akaza's invisible attacks with ease it's not like they struggled, they literally countered them as soon as the fight started, and yoriichi scale so far above them to the point it's not even funny, i don't see what's your point here
It means Ram's attacks are "more invisible" than normal invisible attacks. Which will always be superior to scaling higher from "regularly" invisible attacks.

waving her hand in itself is way too obvious, and it's not like he will be standing still either
They're in a hallway, she can just create blades behind and in front of him.

he didn't even speak, he said "your fighting spirit is refined" and "supreme territory" and tanjiro deduced his BDA based on that alone, plus wind blades aren't exacly hard to figure out
I don't think he'll figure out "You manipulate invisible wind blades to amplify yourself and create slicing attacks in space" from "Ram is both wise and a fantastistic elder sister, thus you will be handled with haste."

which still pales in comparison to yoriichi, to the point it's not even close, the talent gap is way too large

and i just got spoilt ram is the oni god's reincarnation, wonderful

i should stop visiting re:zero thread before finishing the light novel
I would definitely suggest reading the series, but Ram being the second coming of the Oni God is from like Volume 3.

Ram's prodigal status is definitely superior to Yoriichi tho given that she could have single-handedly taken over the world at will, if it wasn't for a readhead knight.

good night
Ninight for real!

I should clarify that the reason rams invisible attacks wouldn't be detected by Yoriichi is due to them beung double layered in case passerby didnt understand it

Good night

I should clarify that the reason rams invisible attacks wouldn't be detected by Yoriichi is due to them beung double layered in case passerby didnt understand it
You have to show scan proving that it is, just claiming that is layered not gonna make he believe you.

Satella din't say they are in the hallways, he just pointed out that the location they are in is the pleiades watchtower, the fight could take place in anywhere in the tower.
I guess the halways is the place where Ram fights, but is not nescessary where they are.

Last edited:
It is analytical prediction, it can just analyze before one has consciously thought anything, by reading where your body automatically pours power into & more. Clairvoyance is just that nutty.

I bleive I explained why that's pretty much ineffective

https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/19287/173.0/compressed/c006.jpg

yoriichi's analytical prediction works in a way where he doesn't focus anywhere, he analyzes his oponent's movements and adjusts his attacks and next moves based on the infomration he preceived, any move ram makes yoriichi will adapt to and make countermeasure against so there is no way for her to even do anything, she does not resist his AP nor precognition and even if she see him focus his power somewhere she doesn't know where he is going to attack nor what form he will use, and even then he scales way above tanjiro who was able to change the Form he was using in the middle of his sword swing on two occasions in his first key so he can change the swing any time he wants and decpaitate her

She doesn't think about it before performing at all, no. Garfiel is far, far below her level currently and fights on his level explicitly leave no time for thinking before acting, it's simultaneous because time spent thinking is time spent not blocking, dodging, pressuring, and will quickly lead to death.

A single moment not spent acting will be fatal, which is why everything Ram does is an instant decision.

And I also told you pillars and even season 1 tanjiro is already at that level, they think analyze adapt to and predict their opponents while simultaneously attacking them and dodging/ parrying their attacks

That's like second nature to every single character in the verse, it was not even deemed an achievement to be able to do it

And even then, Kokushibo is able to halt any move they try to make before it even starts and the second they even think about making it while yoriichi scales way above him

Ram is still getting easily analyzed and yoriichi was shown to be a master at detecting weaknesses and working his way out of them, as he modified the original Breathing Technique to suit the abilities of others by adapting them to their individual strengths work around their weaknesses

Plus this

he is also way above tanjiro who can spontaneously create modified versions of his Forms to adapt to a situation or opponent and he does this himself against muzan where despite only seeing him once, and despite said opponent's physic being unique and one of it's kind, having no set form and being constantly changing in unpredictable patterns, he was able to create an entire new technique dedicated to slashing all the weaknesses despite their appearent chaotic behavior then master it and use it on the spot

Ram has no way around that really

Nothing you've said makes me think Yoriichi's even able to approach Ley's level. He is a living highlight reel of the greatest talents in every category, never before had a being excelled in every kind of ability to the extent he does, and neither will any other take birth hereafter for thousands of years to come.

Yoriichi is just one genius, who is a genius swordsman.

Ley is an extraordinary genius formed from thousands of genius swordsmen, genius magicians, genius martial artists, genius mathematicians, genius medics, transcendant beings with inexplicable skills and talents all blended in the hotpot to form a selection of the world's possibilities.

Kokushibo made a sword style that cannot be passed down to Anyone the same the reason the sun breathing couldn't be passed down, that alone makes him a "transcend talent" and yoriichi is so far above him he literally called him the unequal sun that could never be reached and his envy turned to obsession that followed him for the 500 years he trained to surpass him as a being that doesn't need food water nor sleep and died in regret as he realized everything he did was meaningless

Yoriichi is a genius swordsmans tactician and a genius teacher, he singlehandedly made a golden era for the demon hunters he is the
Progenitor of an entire branch of fighting styles tailor made to suit the pillars at the time and created a generation that remained unsurpassed for the next 500 years after being in a 500 year old organization for less than 7 years he has a talent that never existed prior nor did it exist ever again after he died

I very much doubt if he ever even ate someone with that level of ability, even if we assume yoriichi isn't good at martial arts key would simply a jack of all trades while yoriichi is a master of one

Ley would need way more feats than just that to even be on the same level here

For the other point, I still don't see how that's a more efficient from when I stated that kokushibo can analyze and half three opponent's attacks at the same time the second they think about them completely disallowing them from even starting their attacks/moves

It means Ram's attacks are "more invisible" than normal invisible attacks. Which will always be superior to scaling higher from "regularly" invisible attacks.

And these are characters who can react and counter attacks with zero intent behind them while in a state of deep sleep

I don't see why visibility is even a factor here

And I don't see him standing still and letting that happen nor seeing how ram would have the liberty to do that while he is constantly after her neck

And also this

he scales way above giyuu who managed to counter 100 invisible attacks that were surrounding him and striking from everywhere at the same time and that with an AP disatvantage, it's the opposite here

I don't think he'll figure out "You manipulate invisible wind blades to amplify yourself and create slicing attacks in space" from "Ram is both wise and a fantastistic elder sister, thus you will be handled with haste."

Haste -> she can accelerate and slow down her movements without moving her body -> she use sharp invisible attacks -> she manipulates wind and use sharp wind blades

And that would instantaneous even without her talking mind You

And i bleive I already addressed how good his information analysis adaptibilty and talents are at this point

She is getting nowhere with this

Ram's prodigal status is definitely superior to Yoriichi tho given that she could have single-handedly taken over the world at will, if it wasn't for a readhead knight.

Yeaaaah......

Yoriichi made a power system that gave impetus to human evolution as soon as he started fighting, he made a sword style no one could even learn even with him there actively teaching them how to learn it and kokushibo, the seocnd most talented in the series took longer to learn an inferior version of what he is capable of which is the moon breathing and even that was the same as since nobody was able to learn that Breathing Style either , He is the best swordsman that the Demon Slayer Corps had in a 1000 years history with him being far above said Kokushibo even after he trained for 500 years as a demon who doesn't sleep and is obsessed with surpassing him,

his talent is considered to be downright divine by the characters who know him and kokushibo is no exeption as he described as the sun to which every human would want to touch but could only writh on the ground and turn to dust in despair because they never and never will, himself included even when he himself is a genius whose sword style could never be passed down for the same reason as yoriichi's sword style, no matter how much battle experience ley absorbed and the techniques he merged, i don't know where he scales in terms of info analysis adaptibilty and talent compared to yoriichi

merging techniques?

even tanjiro is able to merge the hinokami kagura dance with the water breathing to create an entire new fighting style to deal with the situation he was in and he was proficient in neither, let alone yoriichi who not only made all the breathing styles, he is more than likely proficient in all of them and he scales way above tanjiro in basically everything

I really doubt it

He could have easily took over the world if he wanted to as well and his impact is way bigger than ram ever was

You need more arguments to prove your point really

And my point still stands that she is up against a talent way superior to her in terms of skills battle intelligence information analysis and adaptibilty, one who can instantly analyze opponent's at first glance deduce all their weaknesses make a specific technique to counter them then instantly master it and use it

And these are characters who can react and counter attacks with zero intent behind them while in a state of deep sleep

I don't see why visibility is even a factor here
When'd that happen? Obviously I know that Zenitsu mostly fights asleep with his eyes closed, but has he ever countered an attack with zero intent? Because if he hasn't that point is moot.

I still don't see how Ram is dealing with the stamina issue, since she don't the AP to last enough agaist Yoriichi, she can't do much about that)

Back