• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:adding Resistance to Time Stop and Updating Hit's Range | Dragon Ball Super Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash running through time or arriving before he left after running unfathomably large intergalactic distances is immeasurable speed, as is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann delivering attacks that hit through an opponent's entire timeline, if I do not misremember the feat.

Simply breaking free from a time stop as Natsu and Goku did is not remotely consistent, coherent and reliable enough to scale from.

We need very consistent and reliable proof of a character being able to completely transcend linear time, treat it like a regular axis of movement, and attack an opponent before the fight started or travel enormous distances literally faster than instantly in order to consider immeasurable speed. That is not remotely the case here, so I would appreciate if everybody stop spamming posts that won't lead anywhere here, and just wait for AKM to clear the time stop resistance and battle precognition instead.
"This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed"

In these instances isn't the time undefined no? Can't really measure traveling through time. Which fits the description.

The Flash running through time or arriving before he left after running unfathomably large intergalactic distances is immeasurable speed, as is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann delivering attacks that hit through an opponent's entire timeline, if I do not misremember the feat.

Simply breaking free from a time stop as Natsu and Goku did is not remotely consistent, coherent and reliable enough to scale from.
That isn't what I'm arguing, time skip is described as moving forward in time. Others have countered the ability meaning they traveled forward in time as well.

We also have Infinite Zamasu who can freely travel through time. Goku reacted and surpassed him

I think it Will be better if we just close this and Contact some stuff tbh

Unless he can travel backwards in time via speed alone in a manner that clearly transcends linear time and treats it as a spatial dimension/axis of movement, to hit opponents before he launched the attack in the first place, it does not qualify as far as I am aware.

Again, just be satisfied with what I have already accepted and wait for further staff input. The more spammy this thread turns, the less likely it is that our staff will have the time and energy to read any of it.

if someone skips time and goes into the future via time skip and you catch up to when they are with just your speed that's time travel and an immeasurable speed feat, the flash does it so logically goku can too, he also does it several times so it seems consistent enough

Last edited:
Because this is an extremely spammy mess that our staff will likely never read or respond to. A staff only thread might be a solution.
True, or just wait for AKM to comment here, this Will lead to 6 pages if we not close this lol, you don't have to ask them permission, just close this thread and let's find a solution with the Staff.

Unless he can travel backwards in time via speed alone in a manner that clearly transcends linear time and treats it as a spatial dimension/axis of movement, to hit opponents before he launched the attack in the first place, it does not qualify as far as I am aware.

Again, just be satisfied with what I have already accepted and wait for further staff input. The more spammy this thread turns, the less likely it is that our staff will have the time and energy to read any of it.
Infinte zamasu was capable of going back and forward in time, and goku reacted to his attacks and surpassed him. Plus the time skip fits the description of immeasarable speed and treats time as a axis to move. No one has reallt delineated how it measurable. It fits the wiki definition fine.

Last edited:
What awk said.
Both sides just present the argument for it against without "nah it's too messy" or "others have it, why can't dbz have it, you hate dbz blah blay" present good argument. If we do this, a lot of things would be better, people that have their own arguments can have their voices heard, without constantly shifting between topics. If we manage to just argue for one topic at a time, first immeasurable or whatever , if it got accepted, good. If it not, we just analyse the feat further and give the appropriate explanation and abilities that would satisfy everyone. People believe it's immeasurable, people believe it's time resistance, people believe it's a precognition feat. All are valid interpretation, just choose a side, preset one argument at a time, discuss it and move on

That's the problem I have with staff only threads. It just silences the non staff members for the most part. I feel like it would be more pragmatic if we let people give their opinion, but try and be less spammy I suppose.

I agree.
just make a new thread, post your arguments and argue, the one that has more coherence and well worded and supported by enough feats will get chosen. It ain't that hard dawg

True, or just wait for AKM to comment here, this Will lead to 6 pages if we not close this lol, you don't have to ask them permission, just close this thread and let's find a solution with the Staff.
Would you be willing to start a staff only thread (in our staff forum) please?

I believe goku countered hit time-skip as he should be faster than him despite both are MFTL+.

Non-staff are recurrently free to respond to staff threads if they have something genuinely important and insightful to say, but they should avoid all low-quality comments and spam.

I said many time before, it is not time stop, it is time skip, Hit skip himself forward in time to strike, but to his perspective he see everyone frozen, similar to someone who have infinite speed when move view every finite speed character as frozen. And those thing similar to when you time stop someone, but it is not time stop, read the speed page, note 7

I said many time before, it is not time stop, it is time skip, Hit skip himself forward in time to strike, but to his perspective he see everyone frozen, similar to someone who have infinite speed when move view every finite speed character as frozen. And those thing similar to when you time stop someone, but it is not time stop, read the speed page, note 7
Infinite speed would turn things even more ridiculous, lots of Pis for it to make sense.

When there is a lot of PIS cases regarding one feat, such as speed in this case, this turns an Outlier.

fun fact: the official synopsis for episode 39 on toei's website states that he stops time, but whatever; vados is a bitch anyway
Can you link me the page. Thank
Infinite speed would turn things even more ridiculous, lots of Pis for it to make sense.

When there is a lot of PIS cases regarding one feat, such as speed in this case, this turns an Outlier.
Tbh i failed to see this is a proper counter-argument. But again like i said before Hit use his time skip on himself, Goku have nothing to resist, so his feat is either Precognition or Speed feat or reacted and countered someone skip forward in time to strike

so his feat is either Precognition
More like precognition.

I said outlier becouse other Z fighters such as, Krilin, Tien,etc....who where able to watch the fight between Jiren and UI omen Goku should scale too, giving them Inmensurable reactions, and almost every Z fighters, such as Piccolo, No 18, Who scale higher than these two, this would ruin the Speed scaling and It would create a chaos.

Do you recognize how dumb and insanely ilogical that sounds???

Last edited:
I don't know about Japanese, but google translated it is time skip, Dragon Ball wiki also said the episode synopsis is time skip
Read the text below, It says Time stop in Spanish, English, Italian, German, etc, here is a fragment translated in English:

"Goku predicts the movement after 0.1 seconds and counterattacks brilliantly at the "time skip" that stops the time for 0.1 seconds and attacks!"

Expect hit just doesn't sees everything as frozen he can interact with them and attack in the skip too and time skip means hit is simply moving forward in time which is how it was portrayed in the beginning of his fight with Goku but later on that changes as Hit is now somehow capable of interacting with things in his time skip

Oh my god I lost track of this again. I actually planned to make a thread to readd resistance to time stop myself, but other plans got in the way. I will try to make one soon. Goddammit, AKM. Just to state here that I agree with Hit having time stop and Goku having resistance to it. Not immeasurable speed, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back