• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball intelligence rework

wouldn't go that far, they mastered Ultra Instict, just use that as the juatification

Btw does anyone other than Vegeta scales.to Goku in inteligence? Guess not even him since Vegeta didn't got Ultra Instict and such
Vegeta should still scale to him considering he is one of the most skilled in the multiverse alongside Goku, as well as having beaten him in every canon 1v1 including Super Hero when he perfected UI. At worst he'd get a likely rating for it.

As for others, Gohan would get at least genius in combat because of his fight with Goku in the last chapter of DBS. Piccolo has arguments for genius overall so I would hold off on merely giving him anything related to combat.

At the very least the gears are turning to get DBS' intelligence updated. Now all we have to do is find a solid rating for all the Vegetas because the DBS manga says Gifted, anime says above average in general genius in combat, DBZ says genius combatant, and GT says above average.

His profile says he's equal to Zamasu, but considering he has Goku's muscle memory and the ability to fight Goku 1v1 at his peak, that shit should be changed.
Wasn’t it a specific plot point that Goku Black couldn’t beat Vegeta because he lacked the real Goku’s battle iq? And the only reason Black didn’t finish off Goku and Co. earlier was because he wanted to keep fighting them to learn how to use Goku’s body?

I don’t believe fighting on par with someone is usually enough to scale battle iq without additional statements either.

Wasn’t it a specific plot point that Goku Black couldn’t beat Vegeta because he lacked the real Goku’s battle iq? And the only reason Black didn’t finish off Goku and Co. earlier was because he wanted to keep fighting them to learn how to use Goku’s body?
He did immediately know how to use Goku's moves from his memories when he used it, like when Goku used IT and he used it right back. Vegeta also more or less was talking about him not knowimg how to use his body.
I don’t believe fighting on par with someone is usually enough to scale battle iq without additional statements either.
Well, considering the level of skill Goku has atm and his ability to quickly adapt to having very little martial arts experience against someone of Goku's caliber, he should.

Again, this is also considering Zamasu being gifted in the first place is still a thing when I can challenge the idea and argue genius for his plan and how he ultimately outsmarted the gods.

To add onto the point I made to Bronic about Gohan, Gohan also created plans on the fly in the TOP and also has a bunch of other feats I can look for, such as adapting to having his eyesight compromised by Lavender

Back