• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:adding Resistance to Time Stop and Updating Hit's Range | Dragon Ball Super Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, as what I mean is that if Goku gets a speed type, and other characters are able to see him, then I don't see why It can't be applied. What I mean is, that Infinite speed, would give most characters in the show Inmensurable speed, are you concerned ridiculous is It??? Jaco would have blatant infinite speed reactions, the same as the majority of the characters, such as Piccolo, No.18, Goten, Trunks, etc....., simply becouse they should scale above them, It would ruin all the scaling.

Don't you recognize that IS ABSURDLY INSANE!....
Oh god... No they wouldn't scale, how many times do I have to say that?

Jaco will never scale, 18 will never scale, Krilin and Roshi will never scale, and we already treats these as such.

Jaco could scale, but just reaction speeds since his eyes are special, jaco is ftl or something like that, but he can perceive mftl+ with his eyes, but he can't fight or operate at such speeds

Oh god... No they wouldn't scale, how many times do I have to say that?
Ok, then Jaco watching Goku and Hit wouldn't scale?, sigh.....🤦🏽‍♂️ He would get blatant infinite speed reactions, and others too.....,if Jaco has It, I don't get why others wouldn't, no matter how you try to twist It, it doesn't make sense and ruins the scaling, this doesn't have a logical answer.

Jaco could scale, but just reaction speeds since his eyes are special, jaco is ftl or something like that, but he can perceive mftl+ with his eyes, but he can't fight or operate at such speeds
Then the others should scale too

Ok, then Jaco watching Goku and Hit wouldn't scale?, sigh.....🤦🏽‍♂️ He would get blatant infinite speed reactions, and others too.....,if Jaco has It, I don't get why others wouldn't, no matter how you try to twist It, it doesn't make sense and ruins the scaling, this doesn't have a logical answer.
You are the one who's twisting here. Jaco would scale, if he would, because he has actual feats and not just asspulls or PIS stuff that you are trying to pass as feats.

I agree with ArmBill and I'm not gonna change my mind this time

The show is already goofy with its scaling and feats. It dosen't mean it negates the feats shown, unless it's actually contradicted. Like Trunks in the ft arc was pulling asspulls left and right. But it dosen't mean he can't use those abilities and power in a fight.

Outliers are massive slippery slopes. If I go with that logic ig goku isn't universal. Just planet level fodder. 👀

Last edited:
You are the one who's twisting here. Jaco would scale, if he would, because he has actual feats and not just asspulls or PIS stuff that you are trying to pass as feats.
"Actual feats", what actual reactions feats that other characters don't have???.....,did he evaded a Ki blast from Beerus or Blitz Jiren??
He only has reaction feats, and the others too, you guys are just cherrypicking characters for your own convenience.

And, which "asspulls"??, When is literally shown in the show that those characters were Abe to see the fight between Goku VS hit, and UI omen Goku VS Jiren??.

Last edited:
"Actual feats", what actual reactions feats that other characters don't have???.....,did he evaded a Ki blast from Beerus or Blitz Jiren??
He only has reaction feats, and the others too, you guys are just cherrypicking characters for your own convenience.
Ok sure, show me the cherry picking. Because saying "for your convenience" Is a thing everyone can do

I will only point out that Jaco seems to be a weird exception when regarding DB speed. Considering how he was the only one who saw Frost's secret weapon and to notice how Hit was outright vanishing mid-attack. Even Goku himself was shocked at first when not even Jaco could see Hit's attacks.

I do not agree with precognition and time stop for super goku but that there are heroes and. xenoverse when literally y. various feats infinite speed

There isn't an assumption though. The evidence shows others with immeasurable. An asspull wouldn't negate others feats.

@Rez I do agree with notion that goku's prediction skills were good. However I don't agree with time skip being time stop. Vados specifically said time skip wasn't time stop. In the U6 arc they mentioned that the name of his attack is time skip. Hit moving in the time skip dosen't change this fact.
No it is time stop indeed time skipping will mean hit will simply move ahead in time and hit has done this with the mob boss too and both of the instances don't aling with vados explanation hit was indeed skipping time early on in the fight but later on he started stopping it

Ok after rewatching the fight here's what I understood
At the beginning of the fight Goku was just predicting where Hit will time skip himself this is a pretty amazing feat for Precog upgrade

But later Hit kinds of alters his time stop as now he isn't just simply moving into the future but he is actually attacking Goku with in the time skip this is more like time stop than skip

Later on after Goku goes kaioken X10 he is capable of moving in Hit's time skip too so a resistance to time stop should be fine and you don't need immeasurable to move in stopped time infinte is good enough but I consider that too to be an outliner

For more context as to what I am talking about

No it is time stop indeed time skipping will mean hit will simply move ahead in time and hit has done this with the mob boss too and both of the instances don't aling with vados explanation hit was indeed skipping time early on in the fight but later on he started stopping it
During the mob boss scene. I dont think it was mentioned he used Time skip, just that he stopped time. While in the u6 arc it was specified as time skip. They're different abilities. Vados witnessed the goku vs hit fight and is the most clear explanation on what occured. Plus she has more insight than what any of us would have.There's no reason you can't send yourself forward time as well as move and react.

Also should others who can fight goku who are even or weaker get analytical prediction? Since goku isn't able to totally steam roll them or nah.

There's no reason you can't send yourself forward time as well as move and react.
Yes their absolutely is moving and attacking once you have moved forward in time is possible with time skip but moving and attacking during the skipped period of time is not possible with time skip

For attacking during the skipped period of time will require hit to actually be present in that instance of time and that's not possible since he has already skipped past it

It was never stated or shown he gained the power to stop time before attacking or reacting in the time skip. As well as it was never stated time skip was time stop. Before Hit fought vegeta he used the time skip on frost and beat up frost without appearing to even move from the same spot, implying he attacked him in it. Vados' word is above any of our head canon of the animation. As well as they describe it in the u6 arc, which was analogous to vados statment. Skipping is much different than stopping time.

I will say it's looks similar to time stop, which is why people thought it was that for so long. However its just a misconception and functions completely different.

Isn't hit time skip 0.1 to 0.5 seconds?
Besides I feel it can be countered easily by faster characters.

How does heroes not have immeasurable speed, didn't they fly to other timelines or something?
DBS won't, and this thread will be Hakai'd by AKM and other stuff anyway, and the DBH Inmensurable speed rating was rejected recently and multiple times, this won't be the exception.

I doubt the writers even understand the technique at this point. I think the portrayal of the technique is the most important though. Time stop seems to be a side-effect of his Time-Skipping ability. Characters wouldn't be frozen and unable to move otherwise. Nor would Hit be able to attack for a certain amount of time without interfence.

Resistance to time stop and/or limited time travel/immeasurable speed for Goku is pretty reasonable imo.

DBS won't, and this thread will be Hakai'd by AKM and other stuff anyway, and the DBH Inmensurable speed rating was rejected recently and multiple times, this won't be the exception.
I would appreciate if they actually gave input and elaborated before they closed it though.
I doubt the writers even understand the technique at this point. I think the portrayal of the technique is the most important though. Time stop seems to be a side-effect of his Time-Skipping ability. Characters wouldn't be frozen and unable to move otherwise. Nor would Hit be able to attack for a certain amount of time without interfence.

Resistance to time stop and/or limited time travel/immeasurable speed for Goku is pretty reasonable imo.
Like alot of things in dragonball, especially super. There's wack stuff put in that's confusing. It does seem though that the writers interpret the time skip as it is actually skipping, since they had vados say it.

I would appreciate if they actually gave input and elaborated before they closed it though.
Zamasu Chan also gave some arguments for Inmensurable speed DBS, however, It also got rejected by many staff members, I already said how the infinite speed is a inconsistency, many characters would have to scale no matter what, and exceptions between characters can't be made, every Z fighter will have to scale no matter what, as they were able to keep with the fight between UI Goku and Jiren, you can't deny how dumb this sounds, but is how It is, that's why this all is ilogical nonesense.

So you guys should just stop pushing for a infinite speed Goku, no matter how sad, angry or frustrated you guys feel, you will have to accept Stuff decision and move on, you can't just try to push them for a infinite speed rating, Ignoring the incredibly amount of plotholes, PIS, and Antifeats on the show.

Just accept reality and recognize that things are not always going to turn out as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back