• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Smurfing through time" A Dragon Ball Super upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit storing time and then using it for timestop wouldn't automatically involve controlling the hypertimeline, since that would mean he's controlling three different temporal axis (A, B and the governing C body).

Without reading any additional comments and just the OP, I would assume it'd just be choice B rather than some 5D Smurf thing.
So the B choice would be that the neutral dimension has its own time dimension? Is that what i understood?

His Time Dimension is referred to specifically as "Parallel World," which is specifically used for Higher Order Timelines that Trunks and the gang travel through. So that's a legitimately valid explanaton to the phenomena, actually. Though it would mean he wouldn't be able to gather any new time for his Dimension, which isn't indicated anywhere.
Hits time skip works on the premises he’s he’s farther ahead in time than everyone else. It means I literally requires there to be time present. Because you can’t time skip without you know time. And if we go with that interpretation the hax would still be a Smurf because IT’s being compared to the same timelines as the ones the cast time travels through.!

We've went over this in a different thread but this doesn't mean anything because it legitimately makes no sense whatsoever. Time Skip as an ability is simply so internally inconsistent that this testimony, while valid for supportive evidence, can't be utilized/indicative of any major changes because it's supporting a contradictory set of information.
Not really the ability is pretty simple he just moves ahead in time. That’s the main point of it. There’s no need to over complicate it to make it seem inconsistent.

(this CRT has been derailed for too long please let this fossil thread have a conclusion)

anyways my opinion doesn't matter but i am going for option 1

i do not see any reason why there would be an extra temporal dimension for Hit's hax to work while he can already just manipulate the existing temporal dimension in neutral space

Hit storing time and then using it for timestop wouldn't automatically involve controlling the hypertimeline, since that would mean he's controlling three different temporal axis (A, B and the governing C body).

Without reading any additional comments and just the OP, I would assume it'd just be choice B rather than some 5D Smurf thing.
Well option 2 is fine but this is wrong, he stores time to make his alternate dimensions, he did not do that before the fight with goku, so he had to off been controlling the temporal axis of the hypertimeline in his fight with goku. Hit has multiple abilities.

So you agree with neutral space having its own temporal dimension

Also minor correction his has two abilities basically inorder to store time he needs to skip time then he creates anothe pocket reality they are two separate abilities

@Everything12 @Antvasima would you be willing to reevaluate based on Qaws' comment?

For Killer; you can put me now for option B

Ah, right, DDM had evaluated this before and chose option B. In light of that, based on the length of this thread (it do be old), I think it can be considered accepted.

However, to be kept in mind, an Admin can override my decision as explained here:
Although the evaluation of each staff member carries equal weight, the final decision regarding the approval of a content revision may be influenced by other factors such as the expertise and knowledge of the staff members involved, the complexity and controversy of the revision, and the popularity or prominence of the affected series verse. In terms of decision-making authority, bureaucrats are given the highest consideration, followed by administrators, and then thread moderators.

So don't blame me if this gets revisited

I will leave the thread opened for the next 24 hours, but will be deleting derailment. If you want to discuss further things, go to the discussion thread. Thanks.

So the B choice would be that the neutral dimension has its own time dimension? Is that what i understood?
For a hypertimeline you have this image. One axis going one direction and one (or more) going in a different perpendicular direction. Like with geometric dimensions, by having two of them intersect, you need a third governing axis, which is the hyper part of the hyper-timeline. Like how to store an Aleph-1 amount of 2D planes in a single object you need an infinite 3D cube.
he did not do that before the fight with goku, so he had to off been controlling the temporal axis of the hypertimeline in his fight with goku. Hit has multiple abilities.
Like I said, controlling the hyper-timeline is not needed unless he's controlling all temporal axis for the Multiverse at once. He would just be controlling that singular temporal axis for the in-between space. If you want a more goofy comparison, using the previous image the most he'd do is control sideways time rather than forwards time in that instance.
So you agree with neutral space having its own temporal dimension
It has an element of time, but it doesn't have a separate temporal dimension. His time still goes front-back (or sideways I guess), which is on the same axis as normal time, just with different rates.

For a hypertimeline you have this image. One axis going one direction and one (or more) going in a different perpendicular direction. Like with geometric dimensions, by having two of them intersect, you need a third governing axis, which is the hyper part of the hyper-timeline. Like how to store an Aleph-1 amount of 2D planes in a single object you need an infinite 3D cube.

Like I said, controlling the hyper-timeline is not needed unless he's controlling all temporal axis for the Multiverse at once. He would just be controlling that singular temporal axis for the in-between space. If you want a more goofy comparison, using the previous image the most he'd do is control sideways time rather than forwards time in that instance.

It has an element of time, but it doesn't have a separate temporal dimension. His time still goes front-back (or sideways I guess), which is on the same axis as normal time, just with different rates.
Thank you very much for the explanation, although i still don't understand anything

Hit Dimensione is a new ability that Hit got after the fight in neutral space against Goku.

since he didn't have it until the rematch against Goku.
I totally forgot about this.

In my opinion this makes the entire CRT invalid, then. Because Hit's ability to store time/skip time in the way that would cause an upgrade is specifically a Time Skip offshoot he simply didn't have. as his only power was the basic timeskip he used in that fight.

inbetween axis would be considered a greater time axis for containing lower time axis/dimension of macrocosms
No. The In-Between Axis is a sideways level of time perpendicular to the Macrocosms. Its why you can destroy Universe 7 and its temporal origin without wrecking the others.

The Greater Timeline is the multiverse that suspends everything at once. Or the timeline related to the Time Rings.

So the only change we’d need to make is editing some of the DBH profiles that mention “5-D hypertimeline” to “6-D hypertimeline,” and maybe update the explanation blog?

Or even list Zeno’s new dimensionality (6-D) in his profile in addition to his Low 1-C rating?
No, the neutral space is just extra evidence for the current ratings. Refer to the model above. The axis of the macrocosm and neutral space are perpendicular, but the greater time flow is the plane that holds these axises.

No, the neutral space is just extra evidence for the current ratings. Refer to the model above. The axis of the macrocosm and neutral space are perpendicular, but the greater time flow is the plane that holds these axises.
I just have one question, the Neutral space contains and holds the macrocosms, all of them, if it has its own time axis, would it not also result in an aleph-1 copy of the macrocosms as well?

I just have one question, the Neutral space contains and holds the macrocosms, all of them, if it has its own time axis, would it not also result in an aleph-1 copy of the macrocosms as well?
Nah, its just perpendicular to the macrocosms time axis. It doesn't embed them.

Lowkey more proof for low 1C is better than the two proposals. Me thinks

This thread should be closed?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back