• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K @Zero

Anyways, so it seems Holy Alina is gonna get several ability buffs from the story, gonna need some scans but:

Rumors: Power Modification via The Rumor of Happy Stamps, likely all of Holy Alina's abilities.

Alina Gray: Blessed and Probability Manipulation (The Rumor of Happy Stamps overrode the Rumor of the Fur God, resulting in Holy Alina bringing luck to everyone she meets) with the following abilities: Empathic Manipulation (Made two opposing sides in a Civil War create a Christmas Truce), Willpower Manipulation (Gave a woman the will to turn herself in), Flight (Saved Mifuyu and flew out of an exploding building), Size Manipulation (Made a man grow slightly taller for Christmas).

Stamina: Superhuman as Holy Alina (Has stated that the fusion with the Fur God has considerably terrible mileage, however, still can go a week without extreme corruption, though she did lose her Invisibility).

Well Karou Maki has been updated to the current translations. Tamaki Iroha has been updated to include Arc 2 stuffs, which is nice. Her page may become bulkier later on.

Once I'm done with the updates, Imma drop the Godoka revisions so I guess look out for that.

@Zero alright, will probably remove that.

There is something that has been bothering me.

According to Godoka story, MagiReco is a singular timeline that shouldn't be exist iirc. And yet, from Moemura Mitama training story, the MagiReco tooks place in the timeline after Homura unknown number of reset, but before the canon final timeline.

How are we going to threat that?

Isn't it

Homura time loops > loops create a glitch in the matrix that is the magireco timeline

From homura's perspective this is just another loop she's going through, from madoka's this is a rogue timeline that came out of nowhere

^

Also Magia Archive seems to have been translated and reveals all of the wishes (Judging from a youtuber called Raz Anime). I'mma try to find it, but boy:

Kaede = Temporary Existence Erasure

Momoko = Willpower Manipulation

Izumi = Mind Reading (Limited range but AoC tier power)

Yeah but chapter 10 sucks, hence the lack of translations.

In all seriousness, just recording in the book makes everything alot simplier to find.

Phew did the Amane Sisters update. Probably the biggest (and haxiest) update yet, considering its now like 3x bigger.

Btw, anyone know where to find the complete translations of the Magia Archive?

Well maybe not completely but a significant portion has I think.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Aniplex US translates it for us.

There isn't a translation of the Archive online. Some people (me included) translated it when reading it but they didn't publish the translation.

I seeeee Spread the gospel

Well between the PM wiki and lit bits I get from reddit, I've got some understanding on what's recorded.

Also Ren Isuzu is now updated. @Everyone

Side note (Or Important Note?):

Since the Metroid verse is waiting for me, I'm dropping an Ultimate Madoka revision ahead of time to just get everything over with quicker.

Sider Note:

rendersssssssss

So I guess this Kuroe is the anime original character made for the Magia Record anime. And the beginning seems to be really different from how the game went. Although so far it seems okay. I wonder what else they are gonna change.

Oh right also Magia Record is confirmed to be 26 episodes.

Finished watching the first episode. Definitely loving it so far despite being different from the game. We're going to need the anime version profiles tho in the future.

I think we will. I thought it would be like the manga (just fleshing out the game) but the anime has a pretty different take on the story.

Though it is nice to get more examples and confirmation on a few things, like Telekinesis working on stuff that isn't their weapons, how much control witches have over their barriers, self-sustance with Iroha in the water(?) barrier. Couldn't tell Iroha was underwater til the symbolism and close ups came in, but useful none the less.

The first witch right off the bat is pretty decent and worthy for a page once we get the runes translated and is useful for showing how strong the kamihama witches are.

Maybe they'll explain it as a retcon lol, but for now it seems to be seperate pages.

I dunno, I heard it would be about twice as long as the og series, ie 24-26

Again looking at profiles, Riz inconclusive against ichigo needs to be removed since bleach passive soul hax, was removed from his but not hers

We also see Rebecca in action. Nice to see that we'll have better justifications for stats when they get their pages made.

Right so some Episode 2 additions (We still haven't fully discussed the anime vs game/manga pages stuff, though now I'm fairly neutral):

Break-Up Staircase: Chain Manipulation (Does not just have the chains as an aesthetic, as shown in the second episode of the Magia Record anime), Weather Manipulation (Created a thick fog upon appearing before Rena Minami), selective Invisibility (Stealth Mastery and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Was undetected by Iroha and the KMR trio, despite being in close proximity according to the anime).

At least Average Intelligence (Seemingly knows significant factors about Rena's and Kaede's relationship, can speak fluent Japanese and bully Rena.)

Rebecca: At least Small City level (Managed to knock out both Kaede and Iroha Tamaki upon physically ramming into them once, also put them out for a second or two with one of the eyeball explosions.)

Possibly Average Intelligence (Both Rebecca and Joseph are described in their witch cards to capable of higher-thinking and preforming actions such as using their horns. Rebecca managed to trap Iroha and Kaede into a web behind them.)

Reality Warping (Managed to transform the colors of several of her victims into a blank white appearance), Explosion Manipulation (According to the anime, Rebecca can fire large eye-balls that explode upon impacting a magical girl), Regenerationn (High-Low, can regenerate the eye balls fires at her enemies), Body Control and Forcefield Creation (Can create a barrier of wool around herself to ram into enemies), Adhesive Manipulation and Thread Manipulation (Can create threads that trap and bind her enemies within her barrier), Technology Manipulation (Manipulated the bus' sign to potray runes as she kidnapped the people on the bus), Natural Weaponry (With eyeballs and barrier of wool). Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (According to her witch card, Rebecca is unable to sleep due to her extreme paranoia).

Portal Creation (Can create a portal that also sucks in people as they come in, seemingly moving them further into the barrier than even magical girls can catch up to.)

Momoko: Possibly Attack Reflection (Somehow managed to deflect Rebecca's eyeballs, despite exploding on contact).

Rena: (Managed to instantly cut off the heads of three Joseph's at once)

Water Manipulation, Glyph Creation, and Aura through Connect (Surrounded Momoko in an aura made of water, which upon hitting an enemy created a large tidal pool of water).

Side Note: Maybe we should separate the Rumor page, de-'species'-ify it?

Also side note: We can probably calc the tidal pool (Probably tier 8) and the size of Rebecca's barrier (Probably high tier 8 or low 7)

Yeah we should separate the Rumors just like we did with the Homura Tamura chracters.

Edit: Also just realized Rena turned into Ren upon rewatching. At least I think that's Ren she turned into.

Momoko wasn't at the top of the barrier; she comes from really high but there is no proof she was at the top. Regarding Suleika, the part explaining the starry sky isn't linked with the previous one and is a sub-category of the barrier part. It basically says that there are ground and walls made of concrete and a starry sky is packed up inside the barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back