• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread XI or I: The Eternal Story

Re-read again
It's actually 5+ Gigatons
Mistook it and readed the last digits as 87 Gigatons
tenor.gif

Adding even more to this
Shouldn’t tart’s magia record key also be 7-a? her first key is 7-a for being restricted by her sword, which is also what she’s using in magia record

And all characters with doppels should say in their weaknesses that they can only use their doppels in kamihama city

Last edited:
^ What Random said is correct. Still, I think we might want to wait till the anime is finished given how things are changing. Wouldn't be surprised if they expand it beyond the city, hence explaining why non-kamihama inhabitants have also been shown to use doppel.

Anos is a mistake

Anyway outside that two matches (which was done for good i think) and discussion about incoming CRT, nothing much anything impactful tho i want to know how much value the 6-C is, will it be baseline 6-C or higher?
Anos and his respective verse were a big mistake in general, tbf, cause I can never take any of the lore seriously from the few pages I read. Anyways, not gonna extend further on that cause it would derail the thread.

When has this been shown?

Events mainly, but Holy Mami has also shown having left the city despite how Rumors are seemingly tied to Doppels and were supposed to also be restricted to the range of the city.

Also for revision, sana’s tier should be low 7-c since that’s what the weakest scale to

Alright, will add that to the revisions list.

Well all Puella Magi have Resistance, so her power null working on them is automatically counting as bypassing.

Anything change while I was gone btw?

EDIT: Well I guess I'll work on making a thread regarding the weird change from Unknown to At least 5-B for the Madoka timeline scaling.

Last edited:
Well all Puella Magi have Resistance, so her power null working on them is automatically counting as bypassing.

EDIT: Well I guess I'll work on making a thread regarding the weird change from Unknown to At least 5-B for the Madoka timeline scaling.
Nothing, i just asked this because my Mami vs Zero-One match

Link me to that?

Just to summarize it, is this technically gonna be a downgrade for UKG?
From what little I can understand, I think UKG would fall into Nature Type 3 + Aspect Type 2. I believe It's Nature Type 3 because her curse can exists within World of Wraith due to AoC shenanigans and yet, we know the concept of witch is has become Nonexistent.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

From what little I can understand, I think UKG would fall into Nature Type 3 + Aspect Type 2. I believe It's Nature Type 3 because her curse can exists within World of Wraith due to AoC shenanigans and yet, we know the concept of witch is has become Nonexistent.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm not sure if nature is type 3 or 1 but aspect would be type 1 and 5 as well, not only 2 (1 cuz lacking soul gem and 5 cuz lacking past and future)

I'm not sure if nature is type 3 or 1 but aspect would be type 1 and 5 as well, not only 2 (1 cuz lacking soul gem and 5 cuz lacking past and future)
You can have more than one Type of Aspect? Sweet.

UKG might also have Aspect Type 3 due her mostly thinks nothing more than destroying anything on her wake. But Wraith Arc shown that she capable of talking just to Homura, which is just one exceptions.

Edit: Also, every Witches should get at least Nature Type 1 + Aspect Type 1. Maybe Wraith and Uwasa too.

On UKG's NEP:

Seems like UKG would fall under Nature (Type 1, maybe 2 [Doubt it with these standards]), and Aspect (Types 1,2,3, and 5).

Regular witches would get Aspect (Type 1). Technically Uwasa get Aspect (Type 4) post-Arc 1 but not sure.

To Drago:

Here ya go

Update on the updates. I know this has been..... super delayed, and if I'm honest it'll probably still be a year or two before it's finished. IRL stuff like graduating from university and the career stuff means I will still be really inactive- just not as inactive as before.

Saki and Mirai (The last of the Pleiades Saints) have been finished for a long time, I just forgot to add them to the verse. This means that the updates have finally reached Kazumi and Kanna.

Once they're done, expect updates on the Magia Record side. This part specifically is why I'm sure we'll take a couple of years to finish because things have changed. Like, insanely. This is primarily thanks to this channel: Magia Union Translations, allowing us to use content from Arc 2 materials. And boy is there a lot.

I'll be frank though, I have to update Metroid in conjunction with this, so it'll still be slow. All I can say for sure is that Kazumi + Kanna + Tier revisions will be out this month.

How about Tart profile lol, we need to change her AP justification on profile and do something with her speed rating

You're right, although since the Magia Union are doing translations on Arc 2 stories, we'll probably have to wait til they touch Final Ver. Tart.

EDIT: Or if you want, you could edit it. It's just editing the explanation to count the Mirror Witch and downgrading the speed of Tart to MFTL+

Last edited:
Back