• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Kamen Rider Zero-One (Broken Versatilities vs Broken Versatilities)

Alright, this is the match that i wanted to make in a while but didn't have time, but now here we are
Both having one of the most broken versatilities (Zero-One precog and RPL with many forms that make him access so many abilities, while Mami had that bonkers power null via the ribbons alongside her inteligence, thus making her glass cannon irrelevant)
Beside that, this match would make me feel the nostalgia where Mami was the apex of tier 7 (excluding ultra-haxes chars of course), and how much heads of the opponents she take after the fights, now her reign is over long ago, can she show these new kids in VSBW hoods: what's make her feared!?

Invited to the Kamihama City by an unknown group, Aruto found himself in a dire situation, as soon as he acknowledge the secret behind of Kamihama, now he must escape from the battlefield that occured between the Magius and Puella Magi
However, as the situation didn't get worse, he met a girl that sit around an empty cafe
"Looks like you are in a trouble" said her, much to made Aruto cautious
"Yeah...what do you want from me? Are you one of those Magius?" Ask Aruto
She softly laugh "Maybe....maybe not"
"Then why are you on my way?"
"I found you interesting" said her while sipping her tea. "Unlike us, the Puella Magi....you possessed a power that neither us met before"
"Same can be said for me, never that i had met someone who possessed an supernatural and magical power before" Aruto replied
"Crossing, huh?" She then stood up. "Guess i should have enough to talk....lets make it simple, i want to have a fight against you"
"A fight?"
"More like an duel between you and me"
"But why i should accept that?" Aruto asked again
"You want to escape, right? If you win i can give you a help" she answered, much in Aruto surprise
"But if you lose, you may stuck in this city for a long time" warn her. "What do you think?"
Silence from Aruto, then....."Guess i have no choice" He then took up his driver and progrise key
"Excellent" She then took her gem. "No holding back, if you do then a death is your result"
They are ready in their position
"I might as well introduce myself, the name is Tomoe Mami...A Puella Magi that had experienced many things and tragedy in my life, whats your name, young man?
"Aruto....Hiden Aruto, the Young CEO of Hiden intelligence, had a dream to unite the humanity and humagear"
"And now, the only person that can defeat you, it's me!"

• MetsuBouJinRai Arc Zero-One and Magia Record Mami are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • No restrictions for both (which mean Mami can use the Doppels)
  • Place: Kamihama City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 150 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Aruto Hiden/Zero-One: 7 (Zencha, James, Ixa, Popted, Random, SD, Me)
  • Mami Tomoe: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Zero-One.%28Character%29.full.3440663.jpg

VS
Tomoe.Mami.600.3535588.jpg

BATTLE THEME:
  • First Theme:

• Second Theme:

• Third Theme:​

• Fourth Theme:​

• Climax Theme:

Last edited:
At first i wanted to give Mami a prior knowledge upon Z1 precog or a prep time but for now, Doppels is enough

Also i can give an arguments since i have a decent, low-key moderate knowledge about Mami but right now i don't have much time, need a rest lel

For one Zero-One resists power steal/null because he resist Ridewatch which effectively steal/erase the Rider's history along with their power.

Also not sure if Zero-One would be able to perceive Witch's invisibility.

I would say his resistance are 4-D because the power null are side-effect from Anotherwatch which stolen entire history of a Rider's.

I would say his resistance are 4-D because the power null are side-effect from Anotherwatch which stolen entire history of a Rider's.
Yeah, i just realized it, hmmm....think me, think!

As for the AP, Mami scaled from Elisa who defeated Restricted Tart, who one shot Witch Form Lapin, can't find the value sadly

Well, assume that she scale far above baseline then Zero-One have around 1.5x advantage due to him also scale quite a bit above 250 megaton himself. But again, I don't know how Meguca scaling chain work so I might be wrong. Zero-One can closing in on her due to constant teleport spams and his superb acrobatics. Combined that with his perception manip which slow everything he saw down to a crawl, instinctive teleportation, analytic prediction that only continued to get better the longer the fight goes on and forcefield that can be generated on a dime.

It wouldn't be too hard for him to closing in on her.

So 1.5 power scale is basically 7x stronger for the Magical Girl is that right? I'm not really getting it since I'm kinda dumb

Well, until other corrected me I'll assume that she still scale way the hell out of Baseline. The gap would widen further due to the Reactive Power Level as well.

Well at least Mami won't get blitz from Zero One tapping his belt once.

Pretty sure Aruto's instinctive reactions should allow him to dodge Mami's ribbons regardless.

How can he dodge the ribbon that is undetectable by people with Cosmic Awareness? Even if the powernulls got resisted, her ribbon has High 7-A Dura. He ain't ain't free himself from it before Mami blow him up.

Aruto should win this due to better defensive options combined with RPL and speed amp
Every Magical Girls have Reactive Evolution that is also acted as RPL and stats amps.

Edit: What he resisted was power absorption though, not powernulls. Similar to how you don't resist matter destruction even though you have resistance to Existence Erasure due them being different power.

Last edited:
As for the ribbons durability, it can be bypassed by Zero-One Finishers, which are up to High 7-A

As for the RPL, thats not the gonna stop him as he fought an enemy who has an RPL before, Dodo Magia is the example (Dodo Magia adapted Shining Hopper's teleportation and 1.8 stats amp in 20 second, but later on when Aruto utilized the true power of Shining Hopper, he instantly outdo Dodo Magia's Reactive Power Level and Analytic Prediction in a single punch)

However outside from that i think Mami stll has some of the advantage here like the ribbons can't be detected like you said above, the doppels, and the intelligence/skill

The thing is, outranged him would be pain in the a** to deal as he can abuse the teleportation

What he resisted was power absorption though, not powernulls. Similar to how you don't resist matter destruction even though you have resistance to Existence Erasure due them being different power.
Ridewatch is a finicky little thing that simply "work". Most of the time it's absorption, but it's also erasing the abilities, identity, and the power of the Riders so it's kind of a powernull but we goes with absorption since it's the most concise way to goes about it.

To put it simply, Ridewatch is THAT McGuffin that do just about anything the writer demand it to do.

Also how does Ribbon powernull actually work? Does it nullify magical power of the other characters? Does it yeet tech ability as well? If it doesn't stop the actual tech then Aruto can blip away as soon as it touch him.

As for the ribbons durability, it can be bypassed by Zero-One Finishers, which are up to High 7-A
Mami fought a clone from Avatar of Calamity who is High 7-A and even it can't break Mami's ribbons. Can't see how Aruto breaking it.
As for the RPL, thats not the gonna stop him as he fought an enemy who has an RPL before, Dodo Magia is the example (Dodo Magia adapted Shining Hopper's teleportation and 1.8 stats amp in 20 second, but later on when Aruto utilized the true power of Shining Hopper, he instantly outdo Dodo Magia's Reactive Power Level and Analytic Prediction in a single punch)
Same can be said to Mami. She fought many Magical Girls with even better RPL + a more broken ability such as Homura with her time manip or Yachiyo with her Fate Manip and she still won.

Ridewatch is a finicky little thing that simply "work". Most of the time it's absorption, but it's also erasing the abilities, identity, and the power of the Riders so it's kind of a powernull but we goes with absorption since it's the most concise way to goes about it.

To put it simply, Ridewatch is THAT McGuffin that do just about anything the writer demand it to do.

Also how does Ribbon powernull actually work? Does it nullify magical power of the other characters? Does it yeet tech ability as well? If it doesn't stop the actual tech then Aruto can blip away as soon as it touch him.
Then he doesn't resist powernulls if that's the case as he simply resisted an admittedly broken absorption.

It simply makes the victim to be unable to use their power. It even negates stuff like Reality Warping. Tech also won't work, Homura unable to use her shield on one occasions thanks to Mami's ribbon.

Aruto could easily just teleport out of the ribbon’s grip on him. I also want o point out that in this form, Aruto's entire fighting style revolves around spamming his TP, he'll TP around you, behind you and even through your attacks. At the same time, he'll run through the entire fight in his head over 10 million times per second to try and find any openings to Mami's style or abilities. He also has his reaction time slowed down to the point where he can have a full conversation and learn how to fight in under 4-5 seconds, so it'll be very hard to hit him. He'll also have these things called Shining Crystals, which will be able to fire lasers even when he himself cannot move.

What does Mami's usually fight like and how does her Power Null work? From what you just said, it seems like tech users won't be able to use their tech once in Mami's grip, if I'm reading your post correctly. Although, depending on how it'll work, Aruto will still have options for attack even with that disadvantage.

Last edited:
Aruto could easily just teleport out of the ribbon’s grip on him. I also want o point out that in this form, Aruto's entire fighting style revolves around spamming his TP, he'll TP around you, behind you and even through your attacks. At the same time, he'll run through the entire fight in his head over 10 million times per second to try and find any openings to Mami's style or abilities. He also has his reaction time slowed down to the point where he can have a full conversation and learn how to fight in under 4-5 seconds, so it'll be very hard to hit him. He'll also have these things called Shining Crystals, which will be able to fire lasers even when he himself cannot move.

What does Mami's usually fight like and how does her Power Null work? From what you just said, it seems like tech users won't be able to use their tech once in Mami's grip, if I'm reading your post correctly. Although, depending on how it'll work, Aruto will still have options for attack even with that disadvantage.
He is not going to teleport once the ribbons catch him due to its powernulling effect. Plus every Magical Girl fought Monsters that can use teleportation on daily basis. It's not that of big deal ability to deal with.

Mami powernulling ability came from her ribbons and it works on both tech and supernatural powers. Mami ribbons also can creates an exact clone of herself, one which her enemy always mistaken as the real one. It can also creates shield that not only be able to block multiple attacks from High 7-A characters, but also reflects any attack back onto them.

Her ribbon is very versatile.

So how likely would Mami be able to catch Aruto, with his layered precog, TP and his slowed down perception? And could she do it before Aruto finishes her off? At this point of the series, Aruto’s AP is 250+ MT, and can amp himself to oneshot people with 1.5+ GT durability and in vastly weaker forms, he could amp his speed to the point of blitzing.

So does her power null work for everything on the person being grabbed? Let’s say Aruto is caught, could he summon his Shining Crystals to attack even when he himself cannot TP.

So how likely would Mami be able to catch Aruto, with his layered precog, TP and his slowed down perception? And could she do it before Aruto finishes her off? At this point of the series, Aruto’s AP is 250+ MT, and can amp himself to oneshot people with 1.5+ GT durability and in vastly weaker forms, he could amp his speed to the point of blitzing.

So does her power null work for everything on the person being grabbed? Let’s say Aruto is caught, could he summon his Shining Crystals to attack even when he himself cannot TP.
Very likely considering people with Cosmic Awareness cannot detected it before It's too late. His precogs will only shows him being restrain by something invisible to him. Also, he won't be able to amps himself once he ge caught by the ribbons.

No, because the powernulls blocking him to use any of his power since he doesn't have any resistance at all. Her powernulls also bypassed resistance as well.

Aruto perceieves time millions of times slower than a regular person and has a computer that can analyse situations and come up with the best course of action millions of times over.

So how does Mami's durability work, mostly talking about her durability amp here. Like, does it amp her dura to the level of her threads? And is it thought based, cause if not, one hit from the Shine Crystals would be enough. Also Aruto's amps are activated by him simply pressing his belt. Once he sees his being restrained, he'd start amping his stats to get close and oneshot with his Storm Impact or outrange and oneshot with his crystals.

Also, does Mami start off using her threads to restain? Aruto has started off using his crystals with his TP before.

Gonna asnwer some of the question as much as i can:
So how does Mami's durability work, mostly talking about her durability amp here. Like, does it amp her dura to the level of her threads?
From what i believe no, only her ribboms that can be amped
And is it thought based, cause if not, one hit from the Shine Crystals would be enough.
Kinda i think? She can command and summon the ribbons outta nowhere or from her clothing albeit this is when she was transformed

Back