• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 8-C statistic has no justification, and the High 6-A stat and speed justifications are bad and don’t warrant the ratings. The stats are all unmotivated guesswork
I deleted the page. If you guys think you can recreate a better profile, go for it.

@Antvasima Why did you delete SCP-953? I haven't seen the page itself, but from what I've read on the article on the scp wiki itself it doesn't sound more graphic than certain verses on our site, and I don't recall us ever having a rule against profiles that are "too disgusting".
Yeah, I'm kinda confused too. I dunno what the original page looked like, but the Article on the SCP wiki doesn't have anything that breaks our rules as far as I can tell. Anything "gross" or disgusting" is merely hinted at, not blatantly described or stated.

The site disclaimer already warns that the wiki features content that's not suited for younger audiences, so this shouldn't be an issue.
If this is still a concern regardless, a template to add to the top of certain pages to warn the "age required" to view them may be done as a potential wiki proyect in the future.

I'm strongly against deleting pages because of their content as long as that content isn't breaking any rules

Didn't that profile page describe systematic mind control in order to force others to commit incest, rape, cannibalism, and necrophilia, or somesuch? That seemed too extreme and disturbing for an all-ages wiki.

Forcing others to commit incest, rape, necrophilia, and cannibalism against their wills would definitely be among the most extreme material in the wiki, and very unsuitable for our underage or sensitive visitors.

Forcing others to commit incest, rape, necrophilia, and cannibalism against their wills would definitely be among the most extreme material in the wiki, and very unsuitable for our underage or sensitive visitors.
we also have an scp which turns its victims into pedophiles, soooooo

Couldn't it just be reworded into something like "Forced people to commit gruesome acts against their will and even on their beloved ones"?
That could work, yes.
This is the reason why people argue if we can even use scp as a verse sometimes
It partially does seems absolutely vile and sickening, yes.

Btw i wasn't talking about violence or gore, rather the anarchaic nature of the whole verse which causes weird scps like these (which in a way kinda break copyright with canon characters such as 3166).

I ain't trying to make a point, I'm just speaking my mind.

Okay. I think that is a valid viewpoint in any case.

This verse contains:
  • An entire story arc and massive plot points centered around mass rape as well as multiple characters that are proud rapists
  • Gore and brutal torture for the purpose of sexual gratification in the first chapter and rampant depictions of said acts throughout the entire series
  • Forced **********
  • Pedophilia
  • Mind-controlled sexual slavery
  • Cannibalism
and more that im likely forgetting. Seriously, if thats what bothers you then look at the verses where their entire story and almost every character in the cast is centered around these acts instead of arguing against an entire massive verse's legitimacy for minor isolated antagonist characters that exist in it.

The problem is that these practices were described within the profile page itself. If the descriptions are removed, and no graphic images are linked to, it should be fine.

The problem is that these practices were described within the profile page itself. If the descriptions are removed, and no graphic images are linked to, it should be fine.

"Champ (チャンプ Chanpu) was one of the members of the Empire's secret police squad Wild Hunt. According to Syura, he was a "serial killer entertainer".

Champ was depicted as a very disturbing pedophile who had an obsession with killing and abusing children, as upon his introduction, he stated he didn't feel motivated to kill the death row prisoners because there were no kids around. The mere sight of children would get him excited.

Champ had no issues admitting his disturbing obsession of raping and butchering children as in his eyes he did a good deed, justifying his actions by claiming he made "angels (referring to children) remain angels forever" as he saw adults as being nothing more than filthy animals."

"Much like the other members of Wild Hunt, he had an obsession with chaos and carnage. In particular, he was shown to be extremely abusive towards females and raped many in the short time that he was brought into The Empire by Syura. "

"SHula is a cruel and sadistic man who enjoyed harassing civilians and killing them as he pleased, while using women for sex toys, and was seen to be quite abusive with them. He had a tendency to lick his lips whenever picking up a woman, as seen with Kurome. He also enjoyed torturing his enemies as a means to make them spill out information, as seen with Lubbock. "

All right on their profiles

That should preferably be toned down as well then, yes. It is not quite as extreme as the text in the page that I removed though.

I retrieved the code of the page and made some modifications to the sensible parts on one of my sandboxes (specifically the bottom of the summary, the explanation for mind manipulation and the intelligence section).

@Antvasima @WeeklyBattles @Agnaa Tell me if it's enough for the page to be restored. You can also tweak the text as you please, feel free to edit the sandbox.

I tried to quickly reword it and not make it look like repetitive, but something like that should make the page more than fine to stay.

I retrieved the code of the page and made some modifications to the sensible parts on one of my sandboxes (specifically the bottom of the summary, the explanation for mind manipulation and the intelligence section).

@Antvasima @WeeklyBattles @Agnaa Tell me if it's enough for the page to be restored. You can also tweak the text as you please, feel free to edit the sandbox.
The quotes should preferably be removed. The first one due to that it is too graphic, and the second one due to that it has been modified, and as such is not a quote anymore.

Back