• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About The "Others" Section

Okay. I will set up a private discussion thread in a while.

Should we call the former "Others" section "Notable Matchups" or "Notable Matchup Results"?

Also, is somebody here willing and able to modify the instruction example image at the top of the following page?

Something like this right..? (Fixed image tabber also)

Last edited:
Minor complaint, but I think we should also shorten to just Victories, Losses and Inconclusive so it’s less redundant

The former is what people seem to have agreed with; I have made the edits to the standard format page barring the image which I believe is usually handled by @MonkeyOfLife

Do I start applying?

Something like this right..? (Fixed image tabber also)
Thank you greatly to both of you. 🙏❤️🙂

Do you know how to safely apply such a massive change to all our wiki pages with the "Characters" category, without input from other knowledgeable members, Catzlaflame?
Minor complaint, but I think we should also shorten to just Victories, Losses and Inconclusive so it’s less redundant
Also updating the sub-sections to the following format makes sense to me, yes. Thank you for pointing it out. 🙏❤️

==Notable Matchups==
'''Victories:'''

'''Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive:'''

We also need to update our standard layout page that is preloaded when our members want to add new pages to our wiki:

Do you know how to safely apply such a massive change to all our wiki pages with the "Characters" category, without input from other knowledgeable members, Catzlaflame?
Yea, this part is actually super easy. I wouldn’t even need to write regex since the “==“ is wikitext, and leaves no room for accidentally pinging every instance of the words “notable” and “matchups” for example. It being a header, makes it really straightforward.

Now Crazylatin’s suggestion is trickier. Very much doable, but doesn’t have the same inherent safeguard as the original suggestion.

Last edited:
Well, you can discuss the best setup with other knowledgeable staff members in private if you wish.

@MonkeyOfLife I just noticed that the picture needs another change because it's technically breaking our rules. File:Avacyn_1.png shouldn't have an underscore.

Yes, thanks a lot to MonkeyOfLife for being so dependable, and to you as well of course, Catzlaflame. 🙏🙂❤️

Did the AWB mass-editing work as intended withouth any problems?

Also, aren't matchups between tier 0 characters forbidden by our rules?

Did the AWB mass-editing work as intended withouth any problems?
Yea, if you wanna quickly swift through some random pages in the category to ease your concerns, feel free to.
Also, aren't matchups between tier 0 characters forbidden by our rules?
They are, but those pages still follow the standard format. I chose to do tier 0 first, because it has the fewest pages.

Yea, if you wanna quickly swift through some random pages in the category to ease your concerns, feel free to.
Thank you. I trust that you have verified this previously. 🙏
They are, but those pages still follow the standard format. I chose to do tier 0 first, because it has the fewest pages.
Okay. That makes sense in that case. Thanks again. 🙏

Most pages A-G across all tiers have been cleared. At this rate, I should be able to get the whole thing done during my next PC session.

Probably not today though, cus I’m gonna be at school for the next 11 hours 😔

And ****. I do not recall this being part of the plan.
It is a part of the plan, yes. My apologies. 🙏
All tier 10 pages have been cleared.
Most pages A-G across all tiers have been cleared. At this rate, I should be able to get the whole thing done during my next PC session.

Probably not today though, cus I’m gonna be at school for the next 11 hours 😔
Thanks a massive lot to both of you for helping out. 🙏❤️💖

Garrixian:

If you do not have an activated Bot account, you do not have to overexert yourself regarding this task. 🙏

Back