• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another featless salesman character who never fights or uses his sold weapons, the info on his page is wanked and speculative

I do not mind deleting it.

What do the rest of you think?

I am also fine with removing this profile.

We should only be indexing merchants if they ever actually participate in a combat scenario, like with Enter The Gungeon or even Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

This verse seems to largely contain guesswork statistics. It should probably be deleted.

Yea, I was actually planning on reporting the entire verse. I don't think it should be deleted just yet, though, considering that the supporters seem to have put plenty of effort on it excluding the AP stuff

There's been verses with explicit notable attacks/techniques sections and so on beng deleted for less, so I don't oppose the removal if the supporters aren't even active anymore.

bad profile but it can be edited to make it good because the guy who edited knows how to make profiles but he messed up several parts in the profile so if someone knows the verse you could fix it

Can somebody list the active Epic Seven supporters, so I can send notifications to them please? Maybe the pages simply need to become better structured in the regard of understanding what feats exactly that all of the characters are scaled from?

This verse seems to largely contain guesswork statistics. It should probably be deleted.

Can somebody list the active Epic Seven supporters, so I can send notifications to them please? Maybe the pages simply need to become better structured in the regard of understanding what feats exactly that all of the characters are scaled from?
Unsure if they have accounts on the forum, but the supporters are @WORDENR3X and @Starbrand Fan
@Starbrand_Fan

He is not active in this forum. At least not with that username.

See the above posts regarding Epic Seven please.

Also, if your Fandom and forum usernames differ from each other, you should message me or AKM to update the one that you use here in this forum.

Seems as though only AP was brought up, so I'll give a brief explanation where it comes from.
  • 5-B comes from Ilryos sending the Archdemon to destroy Orbis. Orbis is a planet, which was created by the Goddess of Life Diche using her brother's (Orbis's) dead body. Now, when I was creating the pages I assumed that statements regarding planet destruction would be baseline 5-B. However, one of the things that I mentioned I have an issue with in the Epic Seven General Discussion Thread is that there is no feat to support it. The only thing close to a feat we get is this (as the narrator mentions that the world had fallen to the Archdemon), so I suppose High 6-A would be better to use.
  • 4-A comes from Fastus creating a dimension filled with stars as well as creating other dimensions of unknown sizes (unknown, because I'm too lazy to check them but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is another 4-A sized dimension).
  • 3-A comes from Fastus threatening to destroy the universe of Aehtra.
  • 3-B comes from 2 gods (the other 2 siblings of Ilryos and Diche) creating a barrier to protect the universe of Aethra from Fastus and other higher gods, thus I divide 3-A/2 and get 3-B. All of these 4 gods should be comparable in terms of power since they are all "children" of the god Aethra.

Last edited:
Seems as though only AP was brought up, so I'll give a brief explanation where it comes from.
  • 5-B comes from Ilryos sending the Archdemon to destroy Orbis. Orbis is a planet, which was created by the Goddess of Life Diche using her brother's (Orbis's) dead body. Now, when I was creating the pages I assumed that statements regarding planet destruction would be baseline 5-B. However, one of the things that I mentioned I have an issue with in the Epic Seven General Discussion Thread is that there is no feat to support it. The only thing close to a feat we get is this (as the narrator mentions that the world had fallen to the Archdemon), so I suppose High 6-A would be better to use.
  • 4-A comes from Fastus creating a dimension filled with stars as well as creating other dimensions of unknown sizes (unknown, because I'm too lazy to check them but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is another 4-A sized dimension).
  • 3-A comes from Fastus threatening to destroy the universe of Aehtra.
  • 3-B comes from 2 gods (the other 2 siblings of Ilryos and Diche) creating a barrier to protect the universe of Aethra from Fastus and other higher gods, thus I divide 3-A/2 and get 3-B. All of these 4 gods should be comparable in terms of power since they are all "children" of the god Aethra.
Okay. 4-A, 3-A, and 3-B seem fine to use then, but you need to make it more easily understood in the profile pages what feats or characters that they are scaled from. Embed short links to the other character profile pages that they are scaled from. Just mentioning them is not enough.

You preferably need to replace the 5-B rating with some calculated feat that has been accepted by our calc group though.

Okay. 4-A, 3-A, and 3-B seem fine to use then, but you need to make it more easily understood in the profile pages what feats or characters that they are scaled from. Embed short links to the other character profile pages that they are scaled from. Just mentioning them is not enough.

You preferably need to replace the 5-B rating with some calculated feat that has been accepted by our calc group though.
Okay, I'll make sure to rework the AP section.

Thank you. Make sure to do so for all of the relevant pages, and to try to find some reliable feat to calculate to replace the 5-B statistics.

Back