• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About The "Others" Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
This project should be over 95 percent done by now for all official pages. Perhaps some pages still have the ==Others== code as the title but all of the "Notable" parts got removed.
Thanks a massive lot for all of your help. 🙏💖❤️🙂

What's the scripts you've been using?
I tend to not share my scripts with other users because if there’s even a slightest chance of repercussions, they might not know how to fix it. I’ll DM you if you wish.

I did two last passes over all the tier categories with my bot using GarrixianXD's code for the "Notable" parts and some I wrote myself for the "==Others==" parts and finished everything the previous passes didn't get, so this project is entirely done and can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back