• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This feels absurdly prudish, I haven't seen this standard applied anywhere else on the wiki. There's the examples Weekly mentioned, but I'd like to point out the quote on Thamiel's profile, which contains
I want your dreams to be haunted by the knowledge that when you die, you might very well be herded into a realm where your hunger and thirst increase as always but you will never eat or drink again. Where your body feels pain like normal but can never die; where your mind is as easily spurred to suffering as on earth but where it can never crack into the release of insanity.

I want you to know you’ll be crammed into boiling hot cages, flayed, gutted, raped, lacerated, that we will rip out your eyes and pour boiling oil into the sockets and do it again and again and again.
There's also March's profile, which contains
She’d skin Foil and wrap herself in Foil, she would soak herself in Foil and gorge herself on Foil’s flesh. Foil’s clothes would be decoration, as she had fancied once upon a time. She would be in and of and greater than and less than and equal to Foil. Then she would be in and of and to and through Foil, and vice versa.

And if Foil made it, which she would, provided March didn’t make any hilariously bad slips with the knives, which she wouldn’t, then what was left of her would come to accept it in time. She would see that it all made sense.

She would even come to love it.
We have stuff like that on the wiki with no-one ever batting an eye, but you two are considering a quote where a character bites into an agent's throat and rips out his liver to be too much?

Last edited:
Can someone delete these pages for me? I'm the creator of them and I quit the game a long time ago, and don't plan on coming back. It would turn into a verse with no supporters eventually and it would get deleted anyways

Afaik, Armor is correct. Verses don't straight up require a supporter to be on the wiki. The only problem arises if said profiles need changing for whatever reason in the future and there is nobody knowledgeable on the verse to fix them, then they would need removing, or someone would have to pick them up, which is unlikely.

However if the creator of the pages requests they're removed I think that's fine too.

However if the creator of the pages requests they're removed I think that's fine too.

I'd like to add the caveat that it probably shouldn't be fine if other users have made substantial (i.e. non-grammatical/cleanup) edits to the pages. It'd be pretty wild if some user from 7 years ago could come back and get, say, the Son Goku page deleted. But that's not the case here, so if the creator really wants to delete it, I'm fine with that going through.

Ya, I'm fine with them being deleted. The only edits were from ant, stocking or me, with it being general cleanups, image and technique additions, etc

The pages would be best remaining until some issue actually arises, after all, pages staying at all have helped before on revisions to have something to work with, rather than redoing the whole thing from scratch.

pages staying at all have helped before on revisions to have something to work with, rather than redoing the whole thing from scratch.
I'm the only supporter of the verse on this wiki + someone can just ask for the source code like people can do with Composite Link

"Do not try to upgrade the cosmology or the cast to 1-B based on the statements from the Naljians or their toy. While one of the them stated that "there are only 26 dimensions that matter", there is not enough sufficient evidence to scale them to such level, as they only have one appearance and statement in the entire series, and the mentioning of dimensions doesn't automatically fit the criteria in our Tiering System for the purpose of tiering.

In addition, although the Naljian toy was stated to be more advanced than the Omnitrix, when it replicated Gwen Tennyson's form, it displayed a clear inability to copy her powers accurately, instead using pink disks to replace the energy disks. As such, it is very difficult to imagine that it can copy the powers of a Celestialsapien when it could not fully replicate the powers of a lower tier species."
I'm not too knowledgeable on the verse so I did my best based on the note we currently have on the profile, and this would fit better in the Discussion Rules on second thought.
It seems this was forgotten
It was accepted to remove the Naljians profile and add the quoted stuff as a discussion rule over the verse instead.

In order:

I suppose that the disturbing initial quote can probably remain then, but the partial quote text in the summary section needs to be reworked into a regular summary.

I also do not think that the Guardian Tales pages should be removed, as long as there is nothing very wrong with them.

Is somebody willing to write a Ben 10 discussions rule for the Naljians?

The post I quoted holds a draft for the rule in the first place, Ant, and it was already agreed on, if anything I would ask for thoughts on the current edition instead.

It seems like I deleted it because it seemed like a stupid and disgusting gag page, not simply because it was disgusting.
This is a malinformed interpretation of the article, imo. I had considered making a profile of 3166 myself before I saw the profile had been created. And upon reading the SCP article itself, there is nothing that dictates that it is even remotely a gag article.

Heck, the literal definition of a gag is:

a joke or an amusing story or scene, especially one forming part of a comedian's act or in a film or play.
I don't think a physical embodiment of the Garfield character who is suffering a mental breakdown that began to beat people down before forcing lasagna down their throats would constitute as a gag character. I would like to move toward reinstating the profile.

This is a malinformed interpretation of the article, imo. I had considered making a profile of 3166 myself before I saw the profile had been created. And upon reading the SCP article itself, there is nothing that dictates that it is even remotely a gag article.

I don't think a physical embodiment of the Garfield character who is suffering a mental breakdown that began to beat people down before forcing lasagna down their throats would constitute as a gag character. I would like to move toward reinstating the profile.
Okay. You can undelete and clean it up if you wish then.

The post I quoted holds a draft for the rule in the first place, Ant, and it was already agreed on, if anything I would ask for thoughts on the current edition instead.
Okay. I will add the rule then.

I have added the rule, deleted the Naljian page, and removed the links to it:

I suppose that the disturbing initial quote can probably remain then, but the partial quote text in the summary section needs to be reworked into a regular summary.

I do think I should point out that many SCP profiles on the wiki currently copy their summaries from the "Description" section of the article on the scp wiki. A wide revision would be needed if that's not meant to be done.

Well, we are not supposed to repeatedly copy text outright, due to copyright issues, so that preferably needs to be fixed as well, but in this case I was more referring to that we cannot treat a highly modified quote as a quote anymore.

Well, we are not supposed to repeatedly copy text outright, due to copyright issues, so that preferably needs to be fixed as well, but in this case I was more referring to that we cannot treat a highly modified quote as a quote anymore.
So is somebody willing to rework the summary section please?

Now the profile is really messed up
Tier: 11-C (can warp reality and exist in alternate realities)
Attack Potency: 5-A (can warp reality on small scales, likely can do so in other places on Earth and other planets, unknown if this can be pushed to higher limits)
Speed: Speed of light ( can teleport, and turn up at places in the blink of an eye)

Attack Potency: 5-A (can warp reality on small scales, likely can do so in other places on Earth and other planets, unknown if this can be pushed to higher limits)
Speed: Speed of light ( can teleport, and turn up at places in the blink of an eye)
Oh lord... it BURNS!

As someone who watched the series, it makes me really sad LOL, this is really bad

Back