• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Haoshoku Luffy and Shuron Hakken Kaido CRT based on G4 and Strongest Attacks multipliers.

The wiki just gave up since tempest left bruh
Eh, not entirely, since Emin (and to a much lesser extent myself since it's mostly Emin) are still keeping OP on this wiki on life support, with the help of those like Kachon.

For instance, I got a pretty major Pre-Mink Medicine Zoro CRT accepted a few weeks back.

But yeah, it hasn't been the same since he left.

Currently conserving my energy before I focus back on One Piece.
Hey no rush, get all the rest you need.

Kingtempest was like one of the yonko, since he was the titan of OP vs debating (with Damage, Mitch, and maybe Godlycharmander being the other 3 original "yonko"), and now we're entering a new period/"age" without King there.

Though if I had to pick anyone to take King's "spot as a Yonko" it'd likely be Emin.

The wiki just gave up since tempest left bruh
I just gave up on this because of bs headcanon being used to justify certain scaling.
Luffy hits at a 2
Gear 4 is x4
Gear 4 therefore hits at a 8

Luffy with coc hits at a 2
Gear 4 is x4
Gear 4 with coc therefore hits at a 8.

But mfs making up additons and switching multiplications that negate the purpose of a VERY SPECIFIC AP system for a VERY SPECIFIC FORM to negate its point altogether. I don't care about higher rating, I'm just quitting this thread because of how blatantly bullshit some of the arguments are.

My only issue with this is that iirc Doflamingo stated something along the lines of "his tensile force is multiplied" and Haoshoku lightning isn't tensile force.
Haoshoku lightning is part of a base force released by Luffy
Gear 4 multipliers Luffy's base force by 4. It's not the haoshoku that's multiplied, it's the overall force released from his fist, amped by haoshoku

Haoshoku lightning is part of a base force released by Luffy
Gear 4 multipliers Luffy's base force by 4. It's not the haoshoku that's multiplied, it's the overall force released from his fist, amped by haoshoku
Quoting this as this is the only example I could find of the actual statement on the wiki:

"He's hardening his skin with armament haki .. and using the tensile force to raise his power several times beyond it's limit"

The tensile force is the reason for his power being several time above his previous limit; this is the compression of his fist which utilizes his stretchy physical body.

However, Luffy isn't compressing the Hao lightning or Ryuo "barriers" when he uses compression, they're just added on top of his fist normally and launch normally.

Shurron Hakke wore off long before he fought Gear 5th Luffy.
My second issue is this, Kaidou didn't use shurron hakke at all against gear 5th so the idea that Gear 5th is five times stronger than Zoan/Hybrid Kaidou w/hao seems unreaonsbale considering Kaidou still relatively had the upper hand until bajrang gun

My second issue is this, Kaidou didn't use shurron hakke at all against gear 5th so the idea that Gear 5th is five times stronger than Zoan/Hybrid Kaidou w/hao seems unreaonsbale considering Kaidou still relatively had the upper hand until bajrang gun

IIRC Kaido did use Shuron Hakke for at least some of his fight with G5 Luffy, as stated on Kaido's profile:

"Shuron Hakke (His Haki was stated to be getting stronger while in this state. Slammed Gear 5th Luffy into the ground and drew blood with his Warai Jogo Ragnaraku. His Gundari Ryuseigun matched Luffy's Roc Gatling, and his Horai Hakke killed an off-guard Bounceman Luffy. Can injure Gear 5th Luffy by hitting him with a Daiitoku Raimei Hakke)"

So (since that CRT Kingtempest made about a 4.5 petaton feat was tragically closed and will never be reopened):

G4 Luffy and Shuron Hakke Kaido's AP will be 4.128 petatons, or just short of High 6-A

G5 Luffy is superior to G4 due to being an Awakening (as stated on his vs battles profile) and should upscale to Baseline High 6-A

G4 strongest attacks and Shuron hakke Kaido's durability scale above Leo Bazooka to 8.256 petatons

Bajrang Gun is 17.74 petatons

IIRC Kaido did use Shuron Hakke for at least some of his fight with G5 Luffy, as stated on Kaido's profile:

"Shuron Hakke (His Haki was stated to be getting stronger while in this state. Slammed Gear 5th Luffy into the ground and drew blood with his Warai Jogo Ragnaraku. His Gundari Ryuseigun matched Luffy's Roc Gatling, and his Horai Hakke killed an off-guard Bounceman Luffy. Can injure Gear 5th Luffy by hitting him with a Daiitoku Raimei Hakke)"
He didn't use shurron hakke, his personality changes in that state and we get an info card box showing which state he's in; this didn't happen during the roof as Kaidou remained sober.

That part about gear 5th needs to be removed then.

Quoting this as this is the only example I could find of the actual statement on the wiki:

"He's hardening his skin with armament haki .. and using the tensile force to raise his power several times beyond it's limit"

The tensile force is the reason for his power being several time above his previous limit; this is the compression of his fist which utilizes his stretchy physical body.

However, Luffy isn't compressing the Hao lightning or Ryuo "barriers" when he uses compression, they're just added on top of his fist normally and launch normally.
He's compressing his fist which is imbued in conqueror's lightning. The sheer release of that overall force+CoC should be 4x greater than if it were to be used in his base form+CoC
Haoshoku coating is a base amp, so Gear 4 should be a 4x amp on top of his base. The outside factor here is conqueror's, not Gear 4.

He didn't use shurron hakke, his personality changes in that state and we get an info card box showing which state he's in; this didn't happen during the roof as Kaidou remained sober.

That part about gear 5th needs to be removed then.
Make a CRT then since that's what Kaido's profile says.

He's compressing his fist which is imbued in conqueror's lightning. The sheer release of that overall force+CoC should be 4x greater than if it were to be used in his base form+CoC
Haoshoku coating is a base amp, so Gear 4 should be a 4x amp on top of his base. The outside factor here is conqueror's, not Gear 4.
No, because the origin of the increase is due to the fact his physical body is being strained through compression to increase the force of his physical blows; the physical force is the only thing being multiplied by that, Ryuo which is one of base luffy's 6-A justifications is an aura appearing around his fist that isn't compressed to increase it's strength beyond it's limit. Haoshoku lightning is lightning which trails behind the fist and hasn't shown to be compressed like his fist and thus wouldn't have it's force multiplied by tensile force.

Assuming this statement is correct, to me it seems like buso is treated separate to tensile force which is the reason for the increased strength.
Make a CRT then since that's what Kaido's profile says.
Fine

Also, since G4 was 1.032 petatons without Infusion, adding infusion should at least make G4 2.056 petatons

Welp, now that all the God Tiers are 1.497 exatons, this would put G4/5 and Shuron Hakke at 5.988 exatons and Bajrang Gun at 23.952 exatons (or High 6-A+).

in fact from what I saw it would be even bigger than that

Hybrid Kaido And Luffy Gear 2/3: 1.497 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 And Shuron Hakke Kaido: 5.988 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 Strongest Attacks: 11.976 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 5 Bajrang Gun (Version 1): 47.904 Exatons/5-C

Luffy Gear 5 Bajrang Gun (Version 2): 23.952 Exatons/High 6-A+

in fact from what I saw it would be even bigger than that

Hybrid Kaido And Luffy Gear 2/3: 1.497 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 And Shuron Hakke Kaido: 5.988 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 Strongest Attacks: 11.976 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 5 Bajrang Gun (Version 1): 47.904 Exatons/5-C

Luffy Gear 5 Bajrang Gun (Version 2): 23.952 Exatons/High 6-A+
Wdym version 1 and 2

Welp, now that all the God Tiers are 1.497 exatons, this would put G4/5 and Shuron Hakke at 5.988 exatons and Bajrang Gun at 23.952 exatons (or High 6-A+).
Damn, I just found the Thread where this was accepted, man Tempest coming in clutch again, I thought the guy was done with power scaling One Piece

Back