• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Small Kaidou revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Slammed Gear 5th Luffy into the ground and drew blood with his Warai Jogo Ragnaraku[10]. Can injure Gear 5th Luffy by hitting him with a Daiitoku Raimei Hakke[12]
Thezs feats were performed when Kaidou wasn't in his Shurron Hakke state so it should be removed and placed as a justification for his Haoshoku Infusion.

Last edited:
He was in his super hybrid awakening beast mode goblin state when he used that attack.
latest

He has the same eye brows as dragon form, his teeth are spiked, he is more buff and he has the goblin nose.
It's very clear in this page roght before the bonk.
images

He was in his super hybrid awakening beast mode goblin state when he used that attack.
He has the same eye brows as dragon form, his teeth are spiked, he is more buff and he has the goblin nose.
It's very clear in this page roght before the bonk.
I agree, but that's not Shurron Hakke and currently we don't have a "Super Hybrid" form on his profile.

It wouldn't be a key, but a rating if there was going to be one.

Not sure about adding it though, there's definitely a physical difference between it and hybrid but the series itself has never acknowledged it either in the manga or in external material like databooks etc. Luffy also never comments on it so considering the lack of acknowledgement on it being a thing in the first place and the fact "Super Hybrid" isn't an official name at all I don't think we should add it.

Also this feats was performed in hybrid only:
Slammed Gear 5th Luffy into the ground and drew blood with his Warai Jogo Ragnaraku

It wouldn't be a key, but a rating if there was going to be one.

Not sure about adding it though, there's definitely a physical difference between it and hybrid but the series itself has never acknowledged it either in the manga or in external material like databooks etc. Luffy also never comments on it so considering the lack of acknowledgement on it being a thing in the first place and the fact "Super Hybrid" isn't an official name at all I don't think we should add it.

Also this feats was performed in hybrid only:
Sorry, meant to say rating.

I thought he slammed base Luffy, not G5? This feat was performed in his Shurron Hakke.
If it's referring to gear 5th then he did do it with Kosanze Ragnaraku not the wara version, whenever the justification was made since it was placed in shurron hakke it was probably assumed that the attack was the shurron hakke variant.

He did perform a similar feat against base Luffy as well though in shurron hakke.

I see. If so, the reference needs to be adjusted too right? Remove the "Warai Jogo" and change the reference chapter to 1045.

My bad, bad wording.

Slammed Gear 5th Luffy into the ground and drew blood with his Warai Jogo Ragnaraku
He slammed G5Luffy into the ground with a regular Ragnarok. Should've put a comma.

OP is fine, this "super hybrid" counts as "Zoan forms", so we just note it here, just put statistics amp with Super Hybrid and copy Zoro's Ichi Ni Gorilla justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back