• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest One Piece Villain vs The Weakest DBZ Villain

Now that 5-C One Piece is a thing, I guess we can do this? Raditz ended up on the wrong earth and landed straight on Onigashima, an enraged Kaido confronts him.

Kaidou of the Hundred Beasts vs Raditz the Low-Class Saiyan Warrior

Stats:

Kaidou
AP and Durability: Moon level
, (33.6 Exatons), higher with Zoan forms, even higher with Haoshoku Infusion, far higher with Kaen Daiko or Shuron Hakke.
Speed: Equalized
Specialties:
Extreme endurance, mastery of all three types of Haki at advanced levels, Azure dragon transformations, expert Kanabo wielder

Raditz
AP and Durability:
At least Moon level, (MASSIVELY upscales from 29.6 Exatons), at least Moon level+ with Oozaru (MASSIVELY upscales from 296 Exatons)
Speed: Equalized
Specialties:
Powerful Ki attacks, Saiyan biology allows him to grow stronger as he fights, Martial arts, Oozaru form

Battle takes place in Onigashima at noon
SBA assumed, 200m distance between the two
Speed equalized

Votes:
Monkey Man 🐒:
Dragon Man 🐉:
Gohan cries and one shots them both (incon):

Last edited:
Raditz
More Skilled in H2H (?)
Afterimages
Can Grow stronger in battle
Acrobatics
Information Analysis and Extrasensory Perception via scouter
Enhanced Senses
Battle Armor
Space Pod

Kaidou
Weapon Mastery
More Varied attacks
Limited Danmaku
Mid-low Regen
Heat Aura
Better LS (Class T and Class Y when transformed)
Weather Manip via Flame Cloud (can lift Class P objects too)

I think Raditz's chain is better dued to being massively above Piccolo who did the moon feat with 0 issue. Raditz should be able to avoid some if Kaido's attacks and hit back with a much better planetary range (although starting distance won't help him)

It is not likely that raditz and kaido would fight long enough for the Moon to come out fot raditz to take advantage off.

I think Kaido could pull off a win more easily with LS more often then not.

Last edited:
Raditz

Kaidou

I think Raditz's chain is better dued to being massively above Piccolo who the moon feat with 0 issue. Raditz should be able to avoid some if Kaido's attacks and hit back with a much better planetary range (although starting distance won't help him)

It is not likely that raditz and kaido would fight long enough for the Moon to come out fot raditz to take advantage off.

I think Kaido could pull off a win more easily with LS more often then not.
Kaidou can literally see the future as well.

Where does Radditz's heat res scale?
Regardless he's not touching kaido. Looking at his profile kaido has a good speed advantage + future sight and danger sense
Realistically It might just come down to kaido beating him with Kaen Daiko as that's the only attack that scales to Radditz's durability.

Raditz is a literal loser who acts cowardly in the face of actual defeat against a strong foe. It has to say something when a you're part of a species that can get stronger from near death experiences yet your power level is roughly at the same level as a Saibamen. Honestly I think it would be fair to remove Raditz actually having Martial Arts skills, as he was only better than Goku and Piccolo thanks to his higher power level, and even that was likely due being born on a planet with greater gravity.

Anyways, Raditz does not have much going for him even with his higher AP. Kaido is obviously much more skilled as a fighter and is obviously much more experienced overall thanks to his many years as a Pirate and eventually a Yonko. His flames are powerful enough that they can even affect people who can withstand heat from magma and has much better control over the battlefield thanks to his many different attacks.

All that Raditz has going for him is (technically) having better range with his Ki blasts and (debatably) having a higher yet underfined AP, but the range part doesn't even matter when the starting distance is 200 m and Kaido himself can increase his own AP with his various abilities. Even the Saiyan Zenkai doesn't really help in this situation because aside from Raditz's cowardly nature, the Zenkai's require a Saiyan to get hurt and then recover back to full health, so its not like Raditz's AP will increase over the course of the fight, or at least significantly enough that it will turn the tides in his favour.

And last but not least, Raditz's Oozaru form will do absolutely nothing for him, even with his higher AP, for a few reasons.
  1. It would require Raditz to fight during a night with a full moon, as Raditz cannot create a power ball to transform. Even if the fight happened on the day a full moon comes out, the fight would not last long enough for the moon to appear and let him transform.
  2. Raditz cannot keep his mental control as an Oozaru due to being a low class warrior. (Of course, he's technically a mid class warrior, but even exteranal non-canon media portray him as loosing control as an Oozaru). Against someone like Kaido who can trasnform and still keep his intelligence, Kaido could reliably work around Raditz even with the latter's greater AP.
  3. Finally, Raditz still keeps his weakness with his tail as an Oozaru, and destroying it would cause him to detransform anyways.
All in all, Kaido kicks Radtiz's ass six ways from Sunday.

Imagine if BoZ Piccolo was >33.6 Exatons, had passive regen, could amp his power with invisible armor and willpower shit, and also had precog.
Kaido being Moonlevel is meme worth it ngl.

Raditz cockblocked Piccolos KI Blast meanwhile Kaido got hurt by far far far far weaker attacks

Kaido being Moonlevel is meme worth it ngl.

Raditz cockblocked Piccolos KI Blast meanwhile Kaido got hurt by far far far far weaker attacks
Cool, doesn't matter. Kaidou was hurt by people who downscale off Kaidou, and Raditz only upscales off 29.6 Exatons.
I should also point out that aside from Kaido having amps to keep up with Raditz's upscaling, Raditz also very unskilled as a fighter. Dude came to earth stronger than even Goku, but was still chumped because Piccolo knew how to increase the power of his attacks via superior ki control. Raditz only lasted as long as he did because he literally had a higher power level (which equates to greater AP, durability and speed), and even that could be attributed to being on planets with higher gravity (which makes sense considering Goku jumped from a power level of 300 to over 8000 once he got to King Kai's planet, which had 10x gravity).

Raditz, Nappa, and even Saiyan Saga Vegeta were all just unskilled and mid as ****, only getting around due to being big fish in tiny ponds (tiny ponds being defensless planets) and having somewhat of a natural instinct for fighting, but they weren't martial artists and had barebones ki control. If they really were "great warriors" as Vegeta claimed, they would have at least been able to take down Zarbon, Dodoria and the Ginyu's a long time ago (at least), but instead were stuck as Frieza's bitches for nearly 30 years.

I think I should point out that Kaido has a massive upscaling here.

33.6 Exatons comes from dying Whitebeard from Marineford

Cancerbeard << Kaido < Hybrid Kaido < Buso Hybrid Kaido < Hao + Buso Hybrid Kaido (Hao infusion boost is comparable to Gear 4 Bounceman) < Shuron Hakke < Kaen Daiko

Well, considering this matchup can't even count now cause of the upgrade, I just want to say that I am actually pissed off at the Large Planet level rating that Beginning of Z characters have. Not because it doesn't make sense, but the reason for it is some stupid guidebook reason that states that Start of Z Goku is 20 times weaker than his Saiyan Saga self.

This is, DESPITE THE FACT, that there have multiple calcs for the Piccolo moon feat at Start of Z that should have already placed the characters higher than 5C, one of which I brought up in a CRT thread, yet every single DBZ mod kept denying it for 6+ Years because "guidebook says Vegeta is planet level so everyone else's power must be moon level." It's only because of a guidebook and some convoluted backwards scaling that we finally got planet level Start of Z characters, yet somehow Piccolo's moon feat is still considered "moon level"

Conclusion: Dragon Ball moderators are blind unless they are looking at Daizenshu's, then they magically have 20/20 vision and can see the facts they conveniently ignored for who knows how many years.

Back