• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Haoshoku Luffy and Shuron Hakken Kaido CRT based on G4 and Strongest Attacks multipliers.

this is on CRT, you said you don't know whether to use Bajrang Gun 4x above G4 or stronger G4 attacks
What I meant was that it depends how G5 scales, and since I think now that G5 should only scale above normal G4, it'd be High 6-A+

My second issue is this, Kaidou didn't use shurron hakke at all against gear 5th so the idea that Gear 5th is five times stronger than Zoan/Hybrid Kaidou w/hao seems unreaonsbale considering Kaidou still relatively had the upper hand until bajrang gun
Gear Third also matched Shurron Hakke Kaidou.

Like I said in the OP, he used Elephant Gatling, which should scale above G3 the same way Kong Gatling is a Strongest Attack and jet Gatling is above G2.
A gatling will do more damage by nature of what the attack is, but the energy is not actually higher.

That's Gear Third with Gear Second, Buso Haki, and Hao Haki infusion.
Buso and Hao are already covered under Base Luffy's value in this key, fair enough with Gear 2nd though.
Like I said in the OP, he used Elephant Gatling, which should scale above G3 the same way Kong Gatling is a Strongest Attack and jet Gatling is above G2.
Missed this, but this isn't an issue of it being his strongest techniques: Gear 2nd also drew a lot of blood from this Shurron Hakke Kaidou as did a no named Gear 3rd + 2nd strike.

will the levels look like this?

Hybrid Kaido And Luffy Gear 2/3: 1.497 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 And Shuron Hakke Kaido: 5.988 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 Strongest Attacks: 11.976 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 5 Bajrang Gun: 23.952 Exatons/High 6-A+

Buso and Hao are already covered under Base Luffy's value in this key, fair enough with Gear 2nd though.

Missed this, but this isn't an issue of it being his strongest techniques: Gear 2nd also drew a lot of blood from this Shurron Hakke Kaidou
Could be outlier, and drawing blood doesn't mean equal I mean G2 drew blood from Doffy who stomped him
Still above G3

will the levels look like this?

Hybrid Kaido And Luffy Gear 2/3: 1.497 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 And Shuron Hakke Kaido: 5.988 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 4 Strongest Attacks: 11.976 Exatons/High 6-A

Luffy Gear 5 Bajrang Gun: 23.952 Exatons/High 6-A+
Depends on whether G5 scales above strongest attacks

I’d personally be fine if Gear 5th Luffy’s Strongest Attack is High 6-A+, I’m curious if these will get accepted though, that would put Current Gear 4th Luffy and Drunk Hybrid Kaido at nearly 6 Exatons, cause I checked earlier and someone put Kaido up against Orochi from One Punch Man who’s at 5.68 Exatons I believe

I doubt they will, but I'm still on the side of Gear 4 being a consistent x4 to base Luffy/Hybrid Kaido and Shuron Hakke scaling to it. Doesn't seem like anyone but KT and Eseseso agree it.

I doubt they will, but I'm still on the side of Gear 4 being a consistent x4 to base Luffy/Hybrid Kaido and Shuron Hakke scaling to it. Doesn't seem like anyone but KT and Eseseso agree it.
I honestly don’t care if this gets accepted or not, the fact that Tempest’s Shiki scaling actually got accepted and we now have High 6-A One Piece God Tiers is amazing, I still can’t believe it

I honestly don’t care if this gets accepted or not, the fact that Tempest’s Shiki scaling actually got accepted and we now have High 6-A One Piece God Tiers is amazing, I still can’t believe it
What's so amazing about it? That it's a high number?

I think there's an issue
Luffy and kaido can tank eachothers strongest attacks but still harm eachother with weaker ones?

Also wouldn't it effect all those who downscale from kaidos durability?

If there's a way to apply the multiplier without causing inconsistencies, im for it

Also wouldn't it effect all those who downscale from kaidos durability?

If there's a way to apply the multiplier without causing inconsistencies, im for it
It literally only seperates Drunk bagua Kaido and Luffy's G4/G5 from the rest. If anything we know they scale far above the rest of the god tiers, especially when Kaido only confirmed his seriousness after starting to drink.
This just gives a proper value based on G4's multipliers

It literally only seperates Drunk bagua Kaido and Luffy's G4/G5 from the rest. If anything we know they scale far above the rest of the god tiers, especially when Kaido only confirmed his seriousness after starting to drink.
This just gives a proper value based on G4's multipliers
Base and Hybrid kaido took attacks from snakeman
Dragon took an over kong gun

Luffy took attacks from drunk kaido too

Okay? I don't see the problem here.

The 4x multiplier? I am mostly sure we still use it Pre-Hao, then Post-Hao it becomes mostly irrelevant for his stats, as his strength comes mainly from Hao now.
No, the 2x for the strongest attacks
Multi-Continent level with Gear 4th: Boundman (Capable of harming Full Zoan Form Kaidou with a Kong Gun[3] and Rhino Shneider[4]), far higher with Strongest Attacks (Pummeled Full Zoan Form Kaidou with a Kong Gatling, repeatedly making him spit out blood and shocking Big Mom with its power[5])
there's no hao being involved here, yet the multiplier isn't applied

The Strongest Attacks would scale to above 2x G4 since they scale above Leo Bazooka.

The Strongest Attacks would scale to above 2x G4 since they scale above Leo Bazooka.
Yeah im asking why we don't already do this if boundman is high 6A without hao?

The "hao is an additive" and "tensile strength doesn't apply to haki" are not applicable here

Yeah im asking why we don't already do this if boundman is high 6A without hao?

The "hao is an additive" and "tensile strength doesn't apply to haki" are not applicable here
That's actually a good point, but it'd seriously **** up scaling since Kaido did get up after that Jet Gatling.

I mean I'm not totally against it, especially since its power shocked Big Mom, but still...

If someone wants to ask Kingtempest about this then fine, but I'm neutral for now.

Although Post-Udon G4 only used his Strongest Attack once, so that's something

Back