• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Haoshoku Luffy and Shuron Hakken Kaido CRT based on G4 and Strongest Attacks multipliers.

That's actually a good point, but it'd seriously **** up scaling since Kaido did get up after that Jet Gatling.
Why is the gatling considered a strongest attack? It doesn't increase his ap its just him spamming his regular attacks

Also it wouldn't really **** up the scaling, after thinking about it the characters who downscale from kaidos durability barely did anything, but that'd need a whole crt
That whole strongest attacks things is such a bullshit...
Elaborate? We've been using the strongest attacks multiplier since forever

Elaborate? We've been using the strongest attacks multiplier since forever
You just said it, Gatlings don't have higher AP they're just more hits and i still have no idea why Bazookas are accepted as 2x attacks at all, that breaks two of the multipliers rules.

His king kong gun gets the multiplier, gatling has nothing to do with it
Someone above literally said the multiplier is for strongest attacks and King Gatling is literally indexed as a strongest attack in Luffy profile, i don't see how Gatling has nothing to do with it.
The crt is linked in the verse page
You mean this CRT? It isn't accepted anymore, Bazooka is the only attack which still uses a 2 hand multiplier, again, for reasons that go beyond my understanding.

Someone above literally said the multiplier is for strongest attacks and King Gatling is literally indexed as a strongest attack in Luffy profile, i don't see how Gatling has nothing to do with it.
Which is why im asking this
Why is the gatling considered a strongest attack? It doesn't increase his ap its just him spamming his regular attacks

Actually, considering that it was moreso Kaido's Super Hybrid form that made him on par with G4 and G5 Luffy (since he attacked G5 Luffy 1-2 times in Super Hybrid), I think it should be his Super Hybrid that gets the 4x multiplier instead of Shuron Hakke.

Back