• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

Angelica simply listened to the conversation, not saying a single thing. She was in... thought, about the information being thrown at her, that much was clear.

Magnus breathed out

"We're going to be tangling with basically every notable pirate out there, at least that are still alive and not imprisoned, like Bones D. Icefist[1]" Magnus said, turning and sliding down the stairs of the ship "that means getting stronger is a necessity, if it wasn't obvious."

[Bones D. Icefist is a legendary pirate that was mainly at large 20 years before the events of the story, and has broken out of prison so many times and reclaimed territories to the point where measures are in place to immediately seek and detain him when he breaks out, most notably with the hero of the navy, the one who originally took him down in a battle that lasted ten days and ten nights.]
"A legendary pirate, and chaotic travel at sea?" Nirvana asked, "Sounds like I have the title of my next album!"

Miles just looks with a raised eyebrow at Nirvana's comment, he wasn't upset or anything like that, but rather interested how he could get the positive out of it.

"Just don't bust our eardrums out all right?" Magnus said as the island they came from was no longer in sight, they were now on open sea, with Magnus walking up to the bow of the ship and onto the flagstaff, just shifting down to sit and look up at the sky, which had the first stars twinkling in it as the sun set

"Just don't bust our eardrums out all right?" Magnus said as the island they came from was no longer in sight, they were now on open sea, with Magnus walking up to the bow of the ship and onto the flagstaff, just shifting down to sit and look up at the sky, which had the first stars twinkling in it as the sun set
"I would never! You need concert tickets for that experience."

Magnus sighed deeply, his green eyes staring up at the stars... west, they were going, he could tell from the stars, but he was thinking, thinking about what the people thought about his disappearance from his old home, the maids, the butlers, even his sister and parents, well, at least his mother, he already knew his father would be extremely happy he was chasing his dreams, but his sister, at least, he thought would be pretty annoyed he left like that, at least he left a note for her, though he knew they would fight eventually, she wanted to be a marine after all, so when next they met they'd fight...

Magnus sighed again, this was where he truly wanted to be, but he hoped he would be able to make peace with his kin and friends

Miles just looks with a raised eyebrow at Nirvana's comment, he wasn't upset or anything like that, but rather interested how he could get the positive out of it.
Finn looks at Nirvana with an expression of confusion.
"Well I won't be doing that much when there's ally boat near me. But anyway." Says Drake as he wave down his hand and stop the wave of water.
Angelica simply listened to the conversation, not saying a single thing. She was in... thought, about the information being thrown at her, that much was clear.
(Bump)

Magnus sighed deeply, his green eyes staring up at the stars... west, they were going, he could tell from the stars, but he was thinking, thinking about what the people thought about his disappearance from his old home, the maids, the butlers, even his sister and parents, well, at least his mother, he already knew his father would be extremely happy he was chasing his dreams, but his sister, at least, he thought would be pretty annoyed he left like that, at least he left a note for her, though he knew they would fight eventually, she wanted to be a marine after all, so when next they met they'd fight...

Magnus sighed again, this was where he truly wanted to be, but he hoped he would be able to make peace with his kin and friends
Miles walked calmly towards the direction of his captain

"Admiring the sky, huh?"

"Hope you don't mind, but I want to install a lot of my speakers on the ship...." Nirvana said, "Hopefully that's not a problem for you all, because I'm going to do it anyways. I just would prefer it not inconvenience you all."

Miles smiled and said

"Well, as long as you stick to the right path, I'll back you up."
"The right path huh..." Magnus muttered, standing up and turning to Miles "A Pirate doesn't have to be evil Miles, but I can't say I'm always going to be "good", there's always going to be choices I'm going to have to make that are morally questionable, we're going against the world government, led by the battle-hardened fist of... my father." Magnus said solemnly to Miles
"Hope you don't mind, but I want to install a lot of my speakers on the ship...." Nirvana said, "Hopefully that's not a problem for you all, because I'm going to do it anyways. I just would prefer it not inconvenience you all."
"If you do that on my ship I'm booting them into the sea!" Magnus called out to Nirvana "We should have a smaller ship to do it in below deck!"

The lowest deck had a simple boat, it had folded sails and everything, but it wasn't anything too special at that very moment, although it's durability had to be astounding as it was made of the same stuff as the ship itself

"The right path huh..." Magnus muttered, standing up and turning to Miles "A Pirate doesn't have to be evil Miles, but I can't say I'm always going to be "good", there's always going to be choices I'm going to have to make that are morally questionable, we're going against the world government, led by the battle-hardened fist of... my father." Magnus said solemnly to Miles
"I know, that's why when I said the right path, not the Good Guy Path, just try to use the most logical choices and don't get carried away by power"

"I know, that's why when I said the right path, not the Good Guy Path, just try to use the most logical choices and don't get carried away by power"
"Well I mean, my father isn't corrupt. At all, despite being the literal king of the main government on the planet, so I might've inherited that from him, but I didn't inherent his power other then the ability to produce air slashes, so it's unlikely to go to my head for awhile yet. But there's a reason Salarah just doesn't accept promotions, becuase others under my father definitely are corrupt and she wants to dodge being at their beck and call." Magnus said

"I'm rambling now aren't I..." He muttered

"Well I mean, my father isn't corrupt. At all, despite being the literal king of the main government on the planet, so I might've inherited that from him, but I didn't inherent his power other then the ability to produce air slashes, so it's unlikely to go to my head for awhile yet. But there's a reason Salarah just doesn't accept promotions, becuase others under my father definitely are corrupt and she wants to dodge being at their beck and call." Magnus said

"I'm rambling now aren't I..." He muttered
"A bit" he laughed at that last

"A bit" he laughed at that last
"Honestly, I doubt myself and Salarah are going to stop being friends, and that should help with the whole "She's gonna be at the next island" thing." Magnus said

"Ah, I keep on referring to her by her first name, but uh, you'd probably know her closer as the hero of the marines."

"Honestly, I doubt myself and Salarah are going to stop being friends, and that should help with the whole "She's gonna be at the next island" thing." Magnus said

"Ah, I keep on referring to her by her first name, but uh, you'd probably know her closer as the hero of the marines."
"I've seen some posters and drawings but nothing else" while shrugging.

"I guess she will be more impressive in person"

"I've seen some posters and drawings but nothing else" while shrugging.

"I guess she will be more impressive in person"
"Seeing as she's got the strongest haki in the entire world... yeah. Thankfully, I already know someone who can at least hold their ground to her who's also going to be there. And it's not going to take a lot of convincing to get them to fight, but this isn't just a "Get in, get a new nakama or two, get the devil fruit I want, get out" type deal, we have other things to do, like to stock on supplies even more, get ourselves a World Compass, and make friends, because being friendly with people in a place like that means you're already set to have a good and hard place in the underworld." Magnus said

"You know it might seem like I have it all figured out but I really don't, especially in a place like that, there's variables you just can't account for." Magnus noted, before smiling

"But seeing as we're a new and rising pirate crew who are gonna make two marines fight JUST so I can steal a devil fruit off of the most heavily armed ship on the planet, yeah, I think we're gonna have an easier time then most!"

"I just wanted to know if we are going to leave the ship with no one on board when we arrive"
"Hahahahahahahaha... yeah, actually, we are, as long as we pay, the ship will be defended by a mercenary group known as Ship Stars, a group that is pretty strong all things considered, and since i have more money then literally anybody would know what to do with..." Magnus laughed and said

"Hahahahahahahaha... yeah, actually, we are, as long as we pay, the ship will be defended by a mercenary group known as Ship Stars, a group that is pretty strong all things considered, and since i have more money then literally anybody would know what to do with..." Magnus laughed and said
"Okay, Captain, I'll be in the kitchen preparing something, let me know when we arrive

"Okay, Captain, I'll be in the kitchen preparing something, let me know when we arrive
"Of course, it'll take about eight hours at our current speed, so we'll be there just by morning." Magnus responded, nodding in response

(BTW do we have a proper navigator? Ive forgotten)

Back