• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

Angelica promptly responded, gifts of food and drink motivating the large, scarred woman to move quicker than she normally would. When she arrived to the kitchen, ducking under the door to enter, she rested her hand on one of her swords, which was still coated in a chipped sheathe, many structural bruises visible on the formation.

"What do yah got? I'm hungry as ****." She said, her stomach growling.
"At first I was going to make Bacon Rice, but I also made chips, a full plate of salad in case anyone wants, Creamed Garlic Prawns and Lemon Chicken" The elf began.

"Then we have a medium quality red wine, orange juice and water" he finished as he showed her the table with the food

"I did eat a Angel fruit, even if I am weak, push comes to shove I can use it to distract an attacker while I escape..." Peridot murmured, her eyes were rested on the table and she didn't meet Dusik's gaze
Dusik's eyes narrowed, the Fishman fixing her with a small grimace as he tapped his claws against the desk. He said nothing for a moment, seemingly considering something.

"...I'm going to have to...close up shop for a bit. With that bastard marine coming here, I need to make myself...scarce. Precaution and all, you understand." He said.

"...That being said. I'll be...available. Should you need...hired muscle. For a fee, of course."

Dusik's eyes narrowed, the Fishman fixing her with a small grimace as he tapped his claws against the desk. He said nothing for a moment, seemingly considering something.

"...I'm going to have to...close up shop for a bit. With that bastard marine coming here, I need to make myself...scarce. Precaution and all, you understand." He said.

"...That being said. I'll be...available. Should you need...hired muscle. For a fee, of course."
"All right, thanks, Dusik. I'll get some sleep and I'll be at the Ironedge Bar if you need me..." Peridot said with a slight smile, before turning and going to leave, looking back as Dusik "Don't get yourself killed, all right?"

"All right, thanks, Dusik. I'll get some sleep and I'll be at the Ironedge Bar if you need me..." Peridot said with a slight smile, before turning and going to leave, looking back as Dusik "Don't get yourself killed, all right?"
"ha, I've survived worse than those bastards, don't worry." Dusik said, a sharp, toothy grin flashing across his face.

"But...likewise, Peridot. Keep the offer in mind." He gave her a wave, leaning back in his chair.

"ha, I've survived worse than those bastards, don't worry." Dusik said, a sharp, toothy grin flashing across his face.

"But...likewise, Peridot. Keep the offer in mind." He gave her a wave, leaning back in his chair.
"I will, See you around." Peridot said, moving to leave the way she came, taking a very quick trip across the alleys to her inn, going in and checking in before falling asleep very quickly as soon as she got onto her bed, her nerves at max not preventing her from falling asleep instantly and waking up just as fast at the smallest sound

"At first I was going to make Bacon Rice, but I also made chips, a full plate of salad in case anyone wants, Creamed Garlic Prawns and Lemon Chicken" The elf began.

"Then we have a medium quality red wine, orange juice and water" he finished as he showed her the table with the food
"Sounds good, I'll dig in and head to bed." Magnus said, smiling as he sat down

(Yes we're time skipping after the meal.)

Dusik's gaze returned to his desk, examining the paperwork he still needed to complete. He tried to return to his work, yet he was...distracted. His mind wondering back to Peridot, standing in his office.

“......” He breathed out, fishing in his pocket for a cigar.

"...Damn kid’s going to get herself killed.” Dusik muttered to himself. His thick tail swished across the floor, dancing irritatedly across the carpet.

“...Ironedge huh...” He murmured. He said nothing for a moment, before shaking his head, pushing the thought to the back of his mind. His scaly fingers wrapped around the Den Den Mushi on his desk, intent on making a few calls before the marines arrived.

Dusik's gaze returned to his desk, examining the paperwork he still needed to complete. He tried to return to his work, yet he was...distracted. His mind wondering back to Peridot, standing in his office.

“......” He breathed out, fishing in his pocket for a cigar.

"...Damn kid’s going to get herself killed.” Dusik muttered to himself. His thick tail swished across the floor, dancing irritatedly across the carpet.

“...Ironbridge huh...” He murmured. He said nothing for a moment, before shaking his head, pushing the thought to the back of his mind. His scaly fingers wrapped around the Den Den Mushi on his desk, intent on making a few calls before the marines arrived.
(Ironedge)

(I totally didn't have to look at my previous post to remember that!)

Angelica seemed to be quite thoroughly enjoying the lemon chicken and a glass of red wine, the large woman gently slurping down some of the wine before taking a large bite out of the chicken.

"Sweet, sweet calories..." She thought to herself as she feasted.

Magnus smiled and took a small serving of each, sampling them, they were AS good as he was used to, but it would be completely dumb to expect someone who doesn't have cooking as their main profession to dish out the perfect food he's used to, but he was definitely enjoying the meal, though he avoided the alcohol entirely

Meanwhile, Nirvana finally finished with that smaller ship and made his way to see what his fellow crewmates were doing.

"Ooohh!~" He said, noticing a bottle of wine and drinking it through the mask, "Ah, that's the good stuff..."

"Oi, don't drink all the wine, yah dope!" Angelica grumbled as she noticed Nirvana enter, taking another bite of lemon chicken.

"Oi, don't drink all the wine, yah dope!" Angelica grumbled as she noticed Nirvana enter, taking another bite of lemon chicken.
"Darling, I work at my best when my liver's at its worst..." He responded, leaving only a shot worth of wine left in the bottle before slurping loudly from the wine stain on his mask.

"hahaha, don't worry there's another bottle left" Miles Said with a smile
"Oh really?" He said, before finishing that bottle he drank from and going back to slurping the remaining drops of wine from his mask.

"Darling, I work at my best when my liver's at its worst..." He responded, leaving only a shot worth of wine left in the bottle before slurping loudly from the wine stain on his mask.

"Oh really?" He said, before finishing that bottle he drank from and going back to slurping the remaining drops of wine from his mask.
"Do try not to get wasted..." Magnus muttered to himself as he ate

"I ain't your darling, drunkard..." Angelica grumbled, recoiling back in clear and apparent disgust as the gross slurping sound entered her ears.

"I ain't your darling, drunkard..." Angelica grumbled, recoiling back in clear and apparent disgust as the gross slurping sound entered her ears.
"Hey! I may drink booze in unhealthy, gluttonous, and hedonistic amounts, black out for several days at a time, frequently get up and have no clue where I am, and been permanently banned from 152 taverns, but I am no drunkard, lady!" Nirvana protested, "I'm an alcoholic, do your research!"

"Hey! I may drink booze in unhealthy, gluttonous, and hedonistic amounts, black out for several days at a time, frequently get up and have no clue where I am, and been permanently banned from 152 taverns, but I am no drunkard, lady!" Nirvana protested, "I'm an alcoholic, do your research!"
"Well, that means you won't end up sleeping with the fish when no one's looking," Miles joked.

Last edited:
Drake just silently eat the Chicken while drinking wine, reminiscing the last time he ate these luxurious food is when he's at his hometown

"Well once a while wouldn't hurt." says Drake as he sip his wine

"...They basically mean the same damn thing! Shouldn't you be in some kind of rehab!?" Angelica said with disgust at hearing the man's horrifyingly unhealthy drinking habits, surprised that his liver had not been reduced to a liquid-state at this point.

"...They basically mean the same damn thing! Shouldn't you be in some kind of rehab!?" Angelica said with disgust at hearing the man's horrifyingly unhealthy drinking habits, surprised that his liver had not been reduced to a liquid-state at this point.
"Banned from a 153 of those. New personal best!" He answered.

Back