• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Thread

"Ayo, I'd love to tour on a boat like that!~" Nirvana said, looking at the ship.
“So why are they near our ship?” I ask.
(Catch up lol)

"Well yeah, why else would I call upon specifically him?" Magnus turned and responded, Dell laughing

"One of the few rich kids who have the brains to back up their Platinum, well, I met him when he was still a kid, But it's time I got to work, you need a ship that'll survive the Grand Line, and while you've got the wood and sails, not it's time to make the marvels of engineering I can put out!" Dell said, Magnus motioning him to start on the ship, to which he flew up with rocket boots with a large toolbox and three more boxes precariously stacked on top of them, expertly landing and sepereating the boxes, popping the lid on one and entering the Ship's steering bay while Magnus seemed comfortable with the crew for now, just breathing out

(Lel)

"Grand Line huh? I heard of this side of the ocean where everything never makes sense, regular compass wouldn't be much help and many sea monsters and powerful peoples lurking around there." Says Drake

Angelica pulled out and lit a cigarette at the mention of the Grand Line, "I guess it's as good a place as any for a band of pirates to sail..." She murmured to herself, not really trusting the rumors about that part of the sea.

"And It's also dangerous, why the navy set up shop there outside of the large amount of pirates I'll never know. And what Dell is doing is setting up a strong steering system, our cannons, our row boats, and practically everything else that's electronic." Magnus said as Dell began finishing up

"A tour on the Grand Line, eh? Sounds cool," Nirvana said.
Miles didn't say anything, he was absorbing all this new information
Angelica pulled out and lit a cigarette at the mention of the Grand Line, "I guess it's as good a place as any for a band of pirates to sail..." She murmured to herself, not really trusting the rumors about that part of the sea.
(Lel)

"Grand Line huh? I heard of this side of the ocean where everything never makes sense, regular compass wouldn't be much help and many sea monsters and powerful peoples lurking around there." Says Drake
"...Captain sure has a lot of connections, don't he." Roman said, leaning against the walls of one of the ships.
(Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.)

(Poke)

Angelica didn't particularly care about the specifics of the equipment, blowing out a cloud of smoke as she removed her cigarette from her mouth. "Sounds interesting..." She said, somewhat sarcastically.

"Speaking of that, I'm done oh Captain!" Dell said, jumping off the boat and nodding

"Good, then it's off to the next island!" Captain Magnus said as Dell laughed and flew with rocket boots onto his boat "try not to get yerselves killed out there!" Dell called out as he started up his boat
N
"...let's get on her, next stop is Kalime Island." Magnus said

Angelica moved next to Magnus, planning to move with him as well. "Details on this island would probably be beneficial, cap."

"Kalime Island is basically the lawless haven of the world, and where I'm pretty sure someone is going next, but we'll have to see. But I'll throw this out there, we're probably gonna have to fight plenty of people there." Magnus said quickly, pulling up the anchor and turning around "open our sails!" Magnus said as the wind blew in the right direction to leave the Island

"Well, at least that works for me..." Angelica murmured to herself, blowing out another cloud of smoke. "I could definitely use the experience..."

As The Renegade pirates set off, the winds blew well, Captain Magnus standing at the bow of the ship and staring onward, once they were surrounded by nothing but water in eye-shot Magnus made his way over to Angelica and sighing, frowning as he rubbed his chin in thought

Meanwhile...

A storm brewed around, rain thundering down as vaguely human shapes sped across a large wooden boat, chasing another, smaller boat down which was getting away

"Get our engines working at maximum! Wait until the wind blows west and then open the sails!" A female voice shouted from then chasing boat, leaving the captain of the pursued ship grim as he recognized the voice, this was no normal individual...

Back