• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pain's Super Shinra Tensei Discussion

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Naruto:_Pain's_City-Busting_Shinra_Tensei

Pain's Konoha busting Shinra Tensei was recalc'ed at near baseline 6-C. This thread is meant to discuss who receives scaling from this.

Right off the bat: I believe Jiraiya doesn't scale since the Pains's physical durabilities don't receive any scaling from ST. SM Naruto, by extension, doesn't receive physical scaling either

KCM Naruto at FP certainly scales. His Rasenshuriken maybe scales, and so should Obito, obviously.

Who else?

It's hard to say since that's Pain's strongest Shinra Tensei, but there was a 6-C calc for Naruto's Rasenshuriken that we rejected due to it being an inconsistency.

It should back this up now.

Revamped version.

I mean, it's good to finally get out of an endless 7-B+ upwards scaling chain.

I remember that calc. Wasn't that the Rasenshuriken Naruto used on the same fight?

@Shrek

I remember that one. Was actually planning to recalc it sooner or later. It isn't correct, since Gamabunta is consistently portrayed as not even 50m tall

@Kep

Yes. The one that sent rocks flying or something like that. It was originally High 6-C ~ Low 6-B, but it was corrected to 6-C.

Still sort of iffy since it's his strongest Shinra Tensei. But the Tsunade statement and Naruto's Rasenshuriken make 6-C viable for them.

If he only used the attack that one time why do others scale to it?

Afaik none of the ST he directed at individual characters were the super version

"It aint his most powerful attack."

It is,the fact that it makes Tendo's abilities unusable for some time means something.CT does not,he even able to do another one.

I highely disagree with anyone scaling,Naruto's FRS in Sage Mode can be reflected with a casual Shinra Tensei.

Dzhindzholia said:
"It aint his most powerful attack."
It is,the fact that it makes Tendo's abilities unusable for some time means something.CT does not,he even able to do another one.

I highely disagree with anyone scaling,Naruto's FRS in Sage Mode can be reflected with a casual Shinra Tensei.
he never reflected explosion

FRS explosion >>> FRS without explosion

and they are not same

FRS explosion is easier to reflect actually,it is just a lot of microscopic blades,1 shinra tensei and they are gone,just like standard FRS.

1.if FRS detonates then its create wind vortex = tier 6 ap= pain never reflected

2.if FRS does not detonates then it act as sharp shuriken =unknown ap = pain reflected

Its tier does not matter the vortex is created via billions of microscopic blades wich are easy to reflect with Shinra Tensei.

Dzhindzholia said:
Its tier does not matter the vortex is created via billions of microscopic blades wich are easy to reflect with Shinra Tensei.
it also creat shadowave which u clearly ignoring it for some reason

0341-012
0341-013

Not trying to derail or anything but what Tsunade statement is true then Sakura would get the same treatment then

Hmmm....this may be a ******** idea but why don't we have SM Jiraiya & SM Naruto PARTIALLY scale?

Pein did say that if Jiraiya had intel on then then he would had lost & even though he didn't he was actually putting up (somewhat) of a fight

I think Jiraiya should def be 7-A with Sage mode. Aparently Sage mode gives a 10 times boost. And then it coincides with the databook saying that the Big ball rasengan could carve out a mountain.

@Rocker

No, it's not quantifiable. It's like Bankai all over again. Look at the difference between BM and BSM Naruto, and Base Kabuto and Sage Kabuto.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Rocker

No, it's not quantifiable. It's like Bankai all over again. Look at the difference between BM and BSM Naruto, and Base Kabuto and Sage Kabuto.
Then what about that databooks? it even said that his Rasengan or Odama Rasengan can carve a mountain

Back