• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
This is a response to the recent thread about Naruto Top Tiers, so reading the scaling there before this would probably be a good idea. I'll be talking about why 50% Kurama shouldn't scale to MKCM2 Naruto based on feats, statements, and scaling.

There's really no basis for MKCM2 Naruto's power being just Kurama's, as Kurama Mode in general is considered "Kurama's chakra fully released," meaning even the initial KCM2 Naruto that fought the Bijuu has access to Kurama's full power, which is supported by Kurama saying that Naruto has complete mastery over his power, which obviously isn't 100% true given that he didn't have the ability to transfer chakra yet, but for Kurama to say that, Naruto should at least be equal to Kurama on his own. And in the raws of the Kurama Mode databook page, the description reiterates this by saying Kurama Mode is Naruto and Kurama's full power.

九喇嘛とナルトが心を通わせ、全力を解放した、“九尾チャクラモード"の完成型!
This is the perfect version of the "Kyuubi Chakra Mode," in which Kurama and Naruto communicate with each other and unleash their full power!

It's also inconsistent with feats to say that 50% Kurama is at that level, since dying Minato and Kushina, with assistance from her chains, stopped him from stabbing Naruto. This isn't because Kushina is stronger than MKCM2 Naruto, as she's stated to pale in comparison to Naruto. This can be interpreted as only referring to chakra transfer, but then why say he's surpassed them outright and talk about his power? It's just far more reasonable to say that Kurama meant he surpassed them in chakra volume and control, so he surpassed them overall. Minato and Kushina scaling even slightly to 50% Kurama is just contradictory if he's supposed to be relative to MKCM2 Naruto.

VSBW hasn't accepted this battle as valid for the longest time, but SM Naruto vs Kurama really should be taken into consideration for 50% Kurama scaling, and SM Naruto, even with the Rasenshuriken, obviously doesn't scale to the Juubi whatsoever (given that even KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken doesn't). The battle happening inside Naruto doesn't mean the fighter's don't have access to their real power. It's mentioned that Kurama had a possibility of taking all of Naruto's chakra from him, meaning he was fighting with all his chakra, and Kurama should also have access to all his chakra in that battle as it's all stored in the seal that Naruto fully opened. It's also indicated by the fact that comments about physical attributes are constantly made throughout the fight, which would be pretty strange if this is supposed to be a battle of willpower or whatever and not a strength based one.

I never really understood the reasoning for the fight not being accepted other than incredulity honestly. The whole point of the battle is overpowering and forcibly taking Kurama's chakra after all. And speaking of that fight, Kurama broke Kushina's chains (albeit with some effort), and that Kushina spirit had all of her remaining chakra, meaning she should still scale to the feats she performed near her death including the aforementioned restraining of 50% Kurama. In other words, Naruto fight Kurama scales to fatigued Kushina who scales to real 50% Kurama. There's also precedence for non-physical entities keeping their power, as Hagoromo's ghost was able to give his power to Naruto and Sasuke, Minato was able to restore Naruto's seal from inside his mind, the Bijuu gave Naruto chakra from the inner Bijuu mind space, etc. It's really consistent that characters in non-physical spaces (like Naruto's mind/seal, cough cough) retain the powers they have in the real world. Because they still have their chakra, the source of their strength.

If 50% Kurama doesn't scale to MKCM2 Naruto, it would fix the issue of SM Hashirama>Juubito which is very narratively inconsistent given that Juubito being stronger than Hashirama was the big hype he had upon first transforming, and he talks about how Hokage are nothing to him and he's more comparable to the Sage of Six Paths. I'm not saying Juubito should scale to Hagoromo, but the fact that there are so many statements about him possessing power on that level (which are arguably ability based in a lot of them, but some of them are blatantly about stats like Juubito when telling Naruto to not mock his power) does narratively support his presentation of being on a higher echelon than anyone else in the series so far. I also read the conversation about the Alive Hashirama>Edo Hashirama thing and don't think the idea of almost being vague is very strong, especially since on the profiles, Edos currently downscale to the same rating that their alive counterparts do in a lot of cases. Anyways, Edo Hashirama's Shinsuu Senju should be stronger than Unstable Juubito given how much stronger it is than the Wood Golem, so it doesn't make much sense even if Edo Tensei was a significant nerf.

Additionally, Kurama~Madara>BSM Naruto and 50% Kurama~MKCM2 Naruto currently, making Sage Mode less than a 2x boost, which is pretty insane given how much it's hyped ("修羅道"を一蹴!! “仙人モード”は能力が飛躍的に向上する。) as a massive power up. Hashirama, Madara, and Kurama scaling to 100 Teratons (while the SS/MAS scale to 200 Teratons) via SEMS Sasuke is a lot more consistent imo. Especially considering that 4 Juubidamas reduced Madara's Perfect Susanoo to nothing but an aura, despite Madara supposedly scaling almost 2x above the Juubi.

As for how this makes sense when KCM2 is just the merging of Naruto and Kurama's chakra, it can simply be that them working in sync are greater than the sum of their parts because of the different chakras mixing and amplifying each other, like how the Juubi>>All Bijuu combined, or maybe Naruto's chakra control made him stronger than 50% Kurama on his own. I'm aware that the Bijuu being dumb as said by Deidara isn't true, but that doesn't mean the fact that Jinchuriki>Bijuu isn't. He had to get that idea from somewhere, even if his prejudice gave him the wrong reasoning for why that was. You can argue it's a retcon, but the interpretation that makes two "contradictory" things consistent should be superior to one that simply discards one of them as false.

• All forms of KCM2 Naruto are using Kurama's full power
  • Minato and Kushina, who are far weaker than MKCM2 Naruto, intercept and halt 50% Kurama's claw strike
  • 50% Kurama shouldn't be too far above SM Naruto's stronger attacks, which are exponentially weaker than the Juubi
  • Juubito should be stronger than Hashirama
  • Sage Mode shouldn't be less than a 2x multiplier
  • 4 Juubidamas demolished Madara's Perfect Susanoo
  • Jinchuriki can be stronger than Bijuu

All around, there's just too many things you need to ignore to scale 50% Kurama to MKCM2 Naruto. Even a possibly is quite sus, but a full rating is simply cap. 50% Kurama scaling to initial KCM2 Naruto is far more logical. Before wrapping up with the proposals, I need to talk about how this also upscales KCM Naruto's RS and those that scale to it. This might seem like an issue since KCM Naruto's RS scales to 15.5 GT, but it's not like it's ever stated the trio's combined attack is exactly equal to Nagato's CT, and anyways that's stronger than Pain's. Could also downscale SM Naruto's RS from KCM Naruto's, since a 15.5 GT attack hurting a 21.5 GT character isn't outrageous or anything. Basically the options are downscaling SM Naruto's RS from KCM Naruto's and upscaling KCM Naruto's RS from SM Naruto's. I'm alright with either of them, though personally I think the second is less assumption based.

• 50% Kurama~KCM2 Naruto (21.5 Gigatons)
  • Kushina's AP~50% Kurama (21.5 Gigatons)
  • WA SM Naruto's Oodama Rasengan Barrage/Rasenshuriken~50% Kurama (21.5 Gigatons)
  • KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken~>SM Naruto's Rasenshuriken (15.5 Gigatons)?
  • KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken (and all other currently 15.5 GT characters)>SM Naruto's Rasenshuriken (21.5 Gigatons)?
  • Hashirama/Madara/Kurama>BSM Naruto (100 Teratons)
  • Shinsuu Senju~Majestic Attire Susanoo~Madara+Kurama (200 Teratons)

Last edited:
Me already thinking about 'em bible war messages:
homelander-the-boys.gif

Yeah I disagree with this based on the evidence from slayer’s original thread and the fact that you use a mental realm battle which isn’t indicative of Naruto’s actual strength seen in the war at all to back your point up. I disagree with a lot of other things in the OP more specifically but I don’t care to type them all out on my phone atm.

Kushina's chains are specifically designed to counter kurama and are arguable more comparable to LS than an AP feat so not the anti feat you think it is. As for the SM vs Kurama thing. It's because it's an extremely vague battle that takes place within the mental plane that amounts to essentially a Chakra tug of war. At best you could argue its battle of Chakra given that tailed beasts are composed entirely of Chakra. But using that as the basis for scaling doesn't work without committing the fallacy of assuming Chakra volume correlates 1:1 with AP in a linear way. For this to be taken seriously you would have to make a verse wide CRT that encompass all these mechanics not just selectively the Kurama vs SM fight. There's also the fact that it's not super consistent scaling wise either

Yeah I disagree with this based on the evidence from slayer’s original thread and the fact that you use a mental realm battle which isn’t indicative of Naruto’s actual strength seen in the war at all to back your point up. I disagree with a lot of other things in the OP more specifically but I don’t care to type them all out on my phone atm.
I specifically explained why it being a mental realm battle means nothing 😭

I also really like how sparkle you like to use Kurama killing Minato and Kushina as a feat for Minato and Kushina for some reason. I’m just gonna assume any time you mention “they stopped Kurama tho” that you’re trolling and reading a different manga where they aren’t impaled and killed.

I also really like how sparkle you like to use Kurama killing Minato and Kushina as a feat for Minato and Kushina for some reason. I’m just gonna assume any time you mention “they stopped Kurama tho” that you’re trolling and reading a different manga where they aren’t impaled and killed.
I’m glad you said it, because I was gonna be a whole lot meaner about it

This is a response to the recent thread about Naruto Top Tiers, so reading the scaling there before this would probably be a good idea. I'll be talking about why 50% Kurama shouldn't scale to MKCM2 Naruto based on feats, statements, and scaling.

There's really no basis for MKCM2 Naruto's power being just Kurama's, as Kurama Mode in general is considered "Kurama's chakra fully released," meaning even the initial KCM2 Naruto that fought the Bijuu has access to Kurama's full power, which is supported by Kurama saying that Naruto has complete mastery over his power, which obviously isn't 100% true given that he didn't have the ability to transfer chakra yet, but for Kurama to say that, Naruto should at least be equal to Kurama on his own. And in the raws of the Kurama Mode databook page, the description reiterates this by saying Kurama Mode is Naruto and Kurama's full power.

This is the perfect version of the "Kyuubi Chakra Mode," in which Kurama and Naruto communicate with each other and unleash their full power!

It's also inconsistent with feats to say that 50% Kurama is at that level, since dying Minato and Kushina, with assistance from her chains, stopped him from stabbing Naruto. This isn't because Kushina is stronger than MKCM2 Naruto, as she's stated to pale in comparison to Naruto. This can be interpreted as only referring to chakra transfer, but then why say he's surpassed them outright and talk about his power? It's just far more reasonable to say that Kurama meant he surpassed them in chakra volume and control, so he surpassed them overall. Minato and Kushina scaling even slightly to 50% Kurama is just contradictory if he's supposed to be relative to MKCM2 Naruto.

VSBW hasn't accepted this battle as valid for the longest time, but SM Naruto vs Kurama really should be taken into consideration for 50% Kurama scaling, and SM Naruto, even with the Rasenshuriken, obviously doesn't scale to the Juubi whatsoever (given that even KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken doesn't). The battle happening inside Naruto doesn't mean the fighter's don't have access to their real power. It's mentioned that Kurama had a possibility of taking all of Naruto's chakra from him, meaning he was fighting with all his chakra, and Kurama should also have access to all his chakra in that battle as it's all stored in the seal that Naruto fully opened. It's also indicated by the fact that comments about physical attributes are constantly made throughout the fight, which would be pretty strange if this is supposed to be a battle of willpower or whatever and not a strength based one.

I never really understood the reasoning for the fight not being accepted other than incredulity honestly. The whole point of the battle is overpowering and forcibly taking Kurama's chakra after all. And speaking of that fight, Kurama broke Kushina's chains (albeit with some effort), and that Kushina spirit had all of her remaining chakra, meaning she should still scale to the feats she performed near her death including the aforementioned restraining of 50% Kurama. In other words, Naruto fight Kurama scales to fatigued Kushina who scales to real 50% Kurama. There's also precedence for non-physical entities keeping their power, as Hagoromo's ghost was able to give his power to Naruto and Sasuke, Minato was able to restore Naruto's seal from inside his mind, the Bijuu gave Naruto chakra from the inner Bijuu mind space, etc. It's really consistent that characters in non-physical spaces (like Naruto's mind/seal, cough cough) retain the powers they have in the real world. Because they still have their chakra, the source of their strength.

If 50% Kurama doesn't scale to MKCM2 Naruto, it would fix the issue of SM Hashirama>Juubito which is very narratively inconsistent given that Juubito being stronger than Hashirama was the big hype he had upon first transforming, and he talks about how Hokage are nothing to him and he's more comparable to the Sage of Six Paths. I'm not saying Juubito should scale to Hagoromo, but the fact that there are so many statements about him possessing power on that level (which are arguably ability based in a lot of them, but some of them are blatantly about stats like Juubito when telling Naruto to not mock his power) does narratively support his presentation of being on a higher echelon than anyone else in the series so far. I also read the conversation about the Alive Hashirama>Edo Hashirama thing and don't think the idea of almost being vague is very strong, especially since on the profiles, Edos currently downscale to the same rating that their alive counterparts do in a lot of cases. Anyways, Edo Hashirama's Shinsuu Senju should be stronger than Unstable Juubito given how much stronger it is than the Wood Golem, so it doesn't make much sense even if Edo Tensei was a significant nerf.

Additionally, Kurama~Madara>BSM Naruto and 50% Kurama~MKCM2 Naruto currently, making Sage Mode less than a 2x boost, which is pretty insane given how much it's hyped ("修羅道"を一蹴!! “仙人モード”は能力が飛躍的に向上する。) as a massive power up. Hashirama, Madara, and Kurama scaling to 100 Teratons (while the SS/MAS scale to 200 Teratons) via SEMS Sasuke is a lot more consistent imo. Especially considering that 4 Juubidamas reduced Madara's Perfect Susanoo to nothing but an aura, despite Madara supposedly scaling almost 2x above the Juubi.

As for how this makes sense when KCM2 is just the merging of Naruto and Kurama's chakra, it can simply be that them working in sync are greater than the sum of their parts because of the different chakras mixing and amplifying each other, like how the Juubi>>All Bijuu combined, or maybe Naruto's chakra control made him stronger than 50% Kurama on his own. I'm aware that the Bijuu being dumb as said by Deidara isn't true, but that doesn't mean the fact that Jinchuriki>Bijuu isn't. He had to get that idea from somewhere, even if his prejudice gave him the wrong reasoning for why that was. You can argue it's a retcon, but the interpretation that makes two "contradictory" things consistent should be superior to one that simply discards one of them as false.

• All forms of KCM2 Naruto are using Kurama's full power
  • Minato and Kushina, who are far weaker than MKCM2 Naruto, intercept and halt 50% Kurama's claw strike
  • 50% Kurama shouldn't be too far above SM Naruto's stronger attacks, which are exponentially weaker than the Juubi
  • Juubito should be stronger than Hashirama
  • Sage Mode shouldn't be less than a 2x multiplier
  • 4 Juubidamas demolished Madara's Perfect Susanoo
  • Jinchuriki can be stronger than Bijuu

All around, there's just too many things you need to ignore to scale 50% Kurama to MKCM2 Naruto. Even a possibly is quite sus, but a full rating is simply cap. 50% Kurama scaling to initial KCM2 Naruto is far more logical. Before wrapping up with the proposals, I need to talk about how this also upscales KCM Naruto's RS and those that scale to it. This might seem like an issue since KCM Naruto's RS scales to 15.5 GT, but it's not like it's ever stated the trio's combined attack is exactly equal to Nagato's CT, and anyways that's stronger than Pain's. Could also downscale SM Naruto's RS from KCM Naruto's, since a 15.5 GT attack hurting a 21.5 GT character isn't outrageous or anything. Basically the options are downscaling SM Naruto's RS from KCM Naruto's and upscaling KCM Naruto's RS from SM Naruto's. I'm alright with either of them, though personally I think the second is less assumption based.

• 50% Kurama~KCM2 Naruto (21.5 Gigatons)
  • Kushina's AP~50% Kurama (21.5 Gigatons)
  • WA SM Naruto's Oodama Rasengan Barrage/Rasenshuriken~50% Kurama (21.5 Gigatons)
  • KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken~>SM Naruto's Rasenshuriken (15.5 Gigatons)?
  • KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken (and all other currently 15.5 GT characters)>SM Naruto's Rasenshuriken (21.5 Gigatons)?
  • Hashirama/Madara/Kurama>BSM Naruto (100 Teratons)
  • Shinsuu Senju~Majestic Attire Susanoo~Madara+Kurama (200 Teratons)
20230618_004552.jpg

Sorry if I sound a bit snippy at points, it's a little frustrating to meet universal backlash that doesn't even seem to be giving the arguments a chance after a bunch of toiling (also don't appreciate being called a clown very much)
Kushina's chains are specifically designed to counter kurama and are arguable more comparable to LS than an AP feat so not the anti feat you think it is.
How are they specifically designed to counter Kurama? When is that ever stated? And for restraining sure that kinda works (although their durability scales based on that anyways), but for stopping a moving target (Kurama's arm), it is overpowering the kinetic energy of their strike.
As for the SM vs Kurama thing. It's because it's an extremely vague battle that takes place within the mental plane that amounts to essentially a Chakra tug of war. At best you could argue its battle of Chakra given that tailed beasts are composed entirely of Chakra. But using that as the basis for scaling doesn't work without committing the fallacy of assuming Chakra volume correlates 1:1 with AP in a linear way. For this to be taken seriously you would have to make a verse wide CRT that encompass all these mechanics not just selectively the Kurama vs SM fight. There's also the fact that it's not super consistent scaling wise either
It wasn't a chakra tug of war until Naruto pulled Kurama's chakra though. And sure chakra volume isn't 1:1 with power, but chakra output is, which is what you'd use in an actual exchange. There's a reason chakra statements are constantly used for AP scaling. Besides, even if it wasn't 1:1, chakra and power are heavily heavily correlated, so SM Naruto winning a chakra tug of war when 50% Kurama's chakra can overpower the Juubi still doesn't work if I steelmanned your argument.
Nah I'm playing, that's a goofy ass argument since it's not based on concrete numbers

How is it inconsistent scaling wise?
Also your sage mode naruto x2 point is super goofy. Something being tremendously or dramatically stronger doesn't imply a specific multiplier at all. They relative terms. Something can be 1.5x stronger and be considered a massive Amp if narrative wise that difference can change the outcome of the fight.
.......................Yes they're relative terms, but not everything can be based in 100% hard empiricism. Making reasonable assumptions in certain cases is essential for scaling. That's why characters very close to the next tier of something can be upscaled to baseline even if there isn't a concrete number for the boost of something, or characters downscaling from partway through a tier can scale to baseline even if there's no numerical way to prove they scale to that percentage of someone's power. Sage Mode likely being more than a mere 2x boost is not "goofy" in any way, shape, or form. Arguing that is the goofier thing if anything even if you disagree 💀Though I agree this point alone isn't sufficient as an argument, it serves its role as support to other things.
I don't understand why y'all keep talking like this about that moment. Yes they were impaled (though no they didn't die from it, they died from the RDS and extraction), but that doesn't change the fact that Kurama was trying to stab Naruto and they prevented that from happening, which is a scaleable feat even if it's significant downscaling. Like why do you think Kurama's arm stopped moving? Did he see Minato and Kushina were collateral damage and felt bad? No, he was clearly stopped forcibly (though Kushina's chains did most of the work anyways, I never talked about this upscaling Minato or Kushina physically)
If your big issue is hashi >Juubito. There are far easier ways of arguing that than this lol
No that's just a bonus, 50% Kurama scaling to MKCM2 Naruto on its own is CRT worthy.

Yeah Ant passed a rule where you can't say the n-word anymore, so I'd delete that lol, at least the image.

I don't understand why y'all keep talking like this about that moment. Yes they were impaled (though no they didn't die from it, they died from the RDS and extraction), but that doesn't change the fact that Kurama was trying to stab Naruto and they prevented that from happening, which is a scaleable feat even if it's significant downscaling.
Yeah no we ain't quantifiably downscaling people to an attack that deletes their torsos. That's beyond asinine.

Yeah no we ain't quantifiably downscaling people to an attack that deletes their torsos. That's beyond asinine.
But it's the chains that scale to Kurama, not them. However much stronger he is than them doesn't matter in this situation

This is clearly not in reference to Naruto having the full AP power of Kurama when he uses KCM2 initially. As you said, he hasn't mastered the control of it yet. All this is saying is that Naruto has access to all of Kurama's chakra now, without the drawbacks. Which is far more in line with what we see, as Naruto goes SSJ2 when Kurama is like it's friendship time.

Minato and Kushina's bodies didn't do shit. If anything we can attribute the majority of the slowing down to Kushina's chains, since they already have feats of restraining Kurama. Stop trying to deduce something like "Minato and Kushina are somehow in the same league as Kurama because they got their torsos punched out". Minato and Kushina flat out do not scale to 50% Kurama with their physicals at all. Get it through your head that getting obliterated does not warrant scaling. Them surviving says nothing about their durability and rather says something about their ability to endure injuries and pain.

Almost like this battle of willpower is being represented with a literal duel. Which does not equate to actual Naruto fighting Kurama. Kurama being able to take Naruto's chakra means nothing for your point either, since Kurama has always been able to mess with Naruto like that. Naruto losing the battle of control with Kurama would just mean Kurama has control of Naruto now, and thus can take all of his chakra.

I'm going to ignore the feat stuff in here, cuz I don't believe you proved the mental fight should be valid for actual scaling. Hag's ghost is by no means equivocal to the mental battle at all. One is a chakra ghost floating through time with the powers of a god, the other is Naruto's inner mental world.

SM alive Hashi's strongest jutsu being quantifiably > Juubito's normal physicals and whatnot isn't an issue. Juubito still outscales with Nunoboko too, so it's a bit disingenous to say SM Hashi > Juubito here. Let's not be dishonest either and claim Juubito is near Hag's level. Especially when 1 eyed Juubidara is far stronger than Juubito and isn't even at Hag's level yet.

Making up multipliers doesn't mean anything. SM has no accepted multiplier, so this point is moot.

Yeah the OG Juubi that had all of the Bijuu in it is certainly above all the Bijuu combined. Jinchuriki > Bijuu is an in verse lie. It doesn't matter why Deidara thought that, a lie will remain a lie.

But it's the chains that scale to Kurama, not them. However much stronger he is than them doesn't matter in this situation
We already scale her chains to Kurama.

.......................Yes they're relative terms, but not everything can be based in 100% hard empiricism. Making reasonable assumptions in certain cases is essential for scaling. That's why characters very close to the next tier of something can be upscaled to baseline even if there isn't a concrete number for the boost of something, or characters downscaling from partway through a tier can scale to baseline even if there's no numerical way to prove they scale to that percentage of someone's power. Sage Mode likely being more than a mere 2x boost is not "goofy" in any way, shape, or form. Arguing that is the goofier thing if anything even if you disagree 💀Though I agree this point alone isn't sufficient as an argument, it serves its role as support to other things.
Your preaching to the choir. I'm one of the primary staff members who argued for that specific upscaling when upscaling and downscaling were going to be removed all together. However there's a difference between finding a reasonable assumption between two fixed points and filling gaps by loosely connected ideas. Remember the wiki is meant assist us in indexing the verse not be a crux to use as a basis for retroactive scaling. Also no your goofy. My point wasn't that you argued that SM could be more than x2 my point was that the statements you used do not support it being more than anything. It's a non sequitur. Anyway I'll reply to the others when I can get scans and not be mentally deceased.

Before I actually respond to anything, I have to say this loud and clear. I am not scaling ANYTHING in relation to Minato and Kushina's physicals, whether their AP, striking strength, LS, or durability. My whole entire point is that Kushina's chain AP scales to 50% Kurama but she should be far below MKCM2 Naruto.

Before I actually respond to anything, I have to say this loud and clear. I am not scaling ANYTHING in relation to Minato and Kushina's physicals, whether their AP, striking strength, LS, or durability. My whole entire point is that Kushina's chain AP scales to 50% Kurama but she should be far below MKCM2 Naruto.
Actually, Kushina's chains aren't currently accepted to scale in AP to 50% Kurama anyhow. They only scale in durability. So yeah, I can grant your interpretation that MKCM2 AP > Kushina's chains and it doesn't contradict the premise of MKCM2 = 50% Kurama, since Kushina's chain AP is 4.3 GT, while half Kurama and MKCM2 are like 196.7 Teratons.

This is clearly not in reference to Naruto having the full AP power of Kurama when he uses KCM2 initially. As you said, he hasn't mastered the control of it yet. All this is saying is that Naruto has access to all of Kurama's chakra now, without the drawbacks. Which is far more in line with what we see, as Naruto goes SSJ2 when Kurama is like it's friendship time.
But he can still wield Kurama's chakra on his own completely. Not being able to give it away doesn't mean you can't use all of his strength for your own purposes. If Naruto was so much weaker than Kurama because of inferior chakra control, why didn't he just have Kurama take over for a sec and one shot Obito?
Almost like this battle of willpower is being represented with a literal duel. Which does not equate to actual Naruto fighting Kurama. Kurama being able to take Naruto's chakra means nothing for your point either, since Kurama has always been able to mess with Naruto like that. Naruto losing the battle of control with Kurama would just mean Kurama has control of Naruto now, and thus can take all of his chakra.
Like I already said to Shadow, the part of the battle involving willpower was the literal tug of war, there was very much a literal battle taking place before then. And no cause in that situation Kurama would just be taking over Naruto's body, Naruto's chakra wouldn't actually be extracted and he wouldn't die. The Naruto in that battle had all of his chakra, simple as that. Though I mean if he wasn't using all of it that actually works out better for him since it'd mean SM Naruto's RS>part of SM Naruto's chakra's RS~50% Kurama>Kushina's chain durability
I'm going to ignore the feat stuff in here, cuz I don't believe you proved the mental fight should be valid for actual scaling. Hag's ghost is by no means equivocal to the mental battle at all. One is a chakra ghost floating through time with the powers of a god, the other is Naruto's inner mental world.
Kurama literally broke Kushina's chains, and those chains are stated to be made of all of Kushina's actual real life chakra. That's pretty damn straightforward. Don't see how the "powers of a god" thing means anything. That doesn't change the mechanics of the verse. I also forgot to mention DMS Obito (who isn't a God) coming back from the afterlife as chakra was able to power Kakashi, which is a very similar situation to Kushina's chakra being put in Naruto to help fight Kurama. Given everything, Kushina's spirit having the same power that she did in real life is more than probable. Kurama's chakra manifesting itself in Naruto was able to break Kushina's chains made of her actual chakra. Like this is literally so blatant, what's the ambiguity??
SM alive Hashi's strongest jutsu being quantifiably > Juubito's normal physicals and whatnot isn't an issue. Juubito still outscales with Nunoboko too, so it's a bit disingenous to say SM Hashi > Juubito here. Let's not be dishonest either and claim Juubito is near Hag's level. Especially when 1 eyed Juubidara is far stronger than Juubito and isn't even at Hag's level yet.
Even before the Sword of Nunoboku, he was still constantly presented as above everyone. And he's not that strong, but the fact that he thinks he is as strong as this actual God wouldn't be reasonable if he's weaker than Hashirama.
Yeah the OG Juubi that had all of the Bijuu in it is certainly above all the Bijuu combined. Jinchuriki > Bijuu is an in verse lie. It doesn't matter why Deidara thought that, a lie will remain a lie.
But why? Shouldn't he just be as strong as the added total of their powers going by the argument for 50% Kurama~MKCM2 Naruto? It's just combining multiple chakras together, like Naruto and Kurama do.

It does matter why he thought that. There has to be a reason. He wouldn't pull the conclusion that Bijuu are weaker than Jinchuriki out of a hat. Even if his reasoning was bs, it would be consistent in universe if the reason is that he knows about/has seen Jinchuriki that were stronger than Isobu.
We already scale her chains to Kurama.
Only in durability, not AP, and them stopping his strike is an AP feat. Regardless my point is that Kushina's chains were broken by 50% Kurama inside Naruto meaning that version of Kurama scales to their durability, and SM Naruto's chakra manifesting inside him was able to damage that Kurama.
Actually, Kushina's chains aren't currently accepted to scale in AP to 50% Kurama anyhow. They only scale in durability. So yeah, I can grant your interpretation that MKCM2 AP > Kushina's chains and it doesn't contradict the premise of MKCM2 = 50% Kurama, since Kushina's chain AP is 4.3 GT, while half Kurama and MKCM2 are like 196.7 Teratons.
Doesn't change my point even though I disagree since Kurama broke them

Remember when me and Sparkle were rivals for like 5 minutes? That was fun and not forgettable at all. Anyway, here to do the exact same thing again.
But he can still wield Kurama's chakra on his own completely. Not being able to give it away doesn't mean you can't use all of his strength for your own purposes. If Naruto was so much weaker than Kurama because of inferior chakra control, why didn't he just have Kurama take over for a sec and one shot Obito?
Kurama and him were working together. Better Chakra control isn't enough to onetap, and Kurama taking over wouldn't really work well here.
Like I already said to Shadow, the part of the battle involving willpower was the literal tug of war, there was very much a literal battle taking place before then. And no cause in that situation Kurama would just be taking over Naruto's body, Naruto's chakra wouldn't actually be extracted and he wouldn't die. The Naruto in that battle had all of his chakra, simple as that. Though I mean if he wasn't using all of it that actually works out better for him since it'd mean SM Naruto's RS>part of SM Naruto's chakra's RS~50% Kurama>Kushina's chain durability
If SM Naruto was 50% Kurama level here, then why is he weaker than the edo jinchuuriki, who are below Bijuu level, and their V2s were damaging a stronger Naruto who was using a better form?
Kurama literally broke Kushina's chains, and those chains are stated to be made of all of Kushina's actual real life chakra. That's pretty damn straightforward. Don't see how the "powers of a god" thing means anything. That doesn't change the mechanics of the verse. I also forgot to mention DMS Obito (who isn't a God) coming back from the afterlife as chakra was able to power Kakashi, which is a very similar situation to Kushina's chakra being put in Naruto to help fight Kurama.
Eh, Obito kinda was a god, and he had just died. Kushina helping might be somewhat valid though.
Given everything, Kushina's spirit having the same power that she did in real life is more than probable. Kurama's chakra manifesting itself in Naruto was able to break Kushina's chains made of her actual chakra. Like this is literally so blatant, what's the ambiguity??
Hmm... not completely sure here, actually.
Even before the Sword of Nunoboku, he was still constantly presented as above everyone. And he's not that strong, but the fact that he thinks he is as strong as this actual God wouldn't be reasonable if he's weaker than Hashirama.
Hmmm... I agree that he should be SM Hashirama level.
It does matter why he thought that. There has to be a reason. He wouldn't pull the conclusion that Bijuu are weaker than Jinchuriki out of a hat. Even if his reasoning was bs, it would be consistent in universe if the reason is that he knows about/has seen Jinchuriki that were stronger than Isobu.
I think it's literally a skill issue. As in, Isobu maybe didn't have the skill to beat him, considering Gaara certainly had less chakra, but had Deidara on the ropes.
Only in durability, not AP, and them stopping his strike is an AP feat. Regardless my point is that Kushina's chains were broken by 50% Kurama inside Naruto meaning that version of Kurama scales to their durability, and SM Naruto's chakra manifesting inside him was able to damage that Kurama.
Starting to make some sense. Perhap.

Remember when me and Sparkle were rivals for like 5 minutes? That was fun and not forgettable at all. Anyway, here to do the exact same thing again.
Temporary relapse into villainy before I use TNJ :devilish:
Kurama and him were working together. Better Chakra control isn't enough to onetap, and Kurama taking over wouldn't really work well here.
But I'm saying Kurama should be able to completely utilize his chakra since it's, you know, his. So when taking over, he'd theoretically scale to the 98 TT value that MKCM2 Naruto does, and would indeed one shot Obito.
If SM Naruto was 50% Kurama level here, then why is he weaker than the edo jinchuuriki, who are below Bijuu level, and their V2s were damaging a stronger Naruto who was using a better form?
Like I said, it's only with his strongest attacks like the Oodama Rasengan Barrage and Rasenshuriken that he scales. Keep in mind that the difference between SM Naruto and his Rasenshuriken is the same as the difference between Akatsuki Suppression Arc Naruto and the Fourth Flipping Hokage. Also SM Naruto is rated as above the Edo Jins and Bijuu rn anyways.
Eh, Obito kinda was a god, and he had just died. Kushina helping might be somewhat valid though.
Only in the sense of having SPC, but why would that magically give him the ability to keep his power in the afterlife? Also don't really see why him just dying matters much.
I think it's literally a skill issue. As in, Isobu maybe didn't have the skill to beat him, considering Gaara certainly had less chakra, but had Deidara on the ropes.
Then why did Deidara talk about his literal power? Also Gaara's sand having Bijuu level durability specifically is fine.
Starting to make some sense. Perhap.
luioy.jpg

Temporary relapse into villainy before I use TNJ :devilish:
'ell yeah, brother.
But I'm saying Kurama should be able to completely utilize his chakra since it's, you know, his. So when taking over, he'd theoretically scale to the 98 TT value that MKCM2 Naruto does, and would indeed one shot Obito.
Yeah, but that's probably just character induced stupidity.
Like I said, it's only with his strongest attacks like the Oodama Rasengan Barrage and Rasenshuriken that he scales. Keep in mind that the difference between SM Naruto and his Rasenshuriken is the same as the difference between Akatsuki Suppression Arc Naruto and the Fourth Flipping Hokage.
Oh. Ok, agree.
Also SM Naruto is rated as above the Edo Jins and Bijuu rn anyways.
Lame.
Only in the sense of having SPC, but why would that magically give him the ability to keep his power in the afterlife? Also don't really see why him just dying matters much.
I mean, his power had less time to... disperse? Enter the afterlife?
Then why did Deidara talk about his literal power? Also Gaara's sand having Bijuu level durability specifically is fine.
I mostly meant chakra control or loss of stamina or whatever.
We could rule the world, Sparkle. Join my organization!

Yeah, but that's probably just character induced stupidity.
X doubt
SM Naruto above Bijuu level in general is W, SM Naruto above the Edo Jinchuriki is a big ehhhhhhhhh
I mean, his power had less time to... disperse? Enter the afterlife?
Cope harder
I mostly meant chakra control or loss of stamina or whatever.
Well I mean Deidara literally one shot Isobu according to the databook so idt stamina was a factor at all.
We could rule the world, Sparkle. Join my organization!
No u

Eh.
SM Naruto above Bijuu level in general is W, SM Naruto above the Edo Jinchuriki is a big ehhhhhhhhh
Him being Bijuu level is alright.
Cope harder
It isn't cope, it's literally just true that Kushina being dead for a long time means her Chakra would have less of a connection, souls are shown actively leaving the mortal plane of existence, right?
Well I mean Deidara literally one shot Isobu according to the databook so idt stamina was a factor at all.
Wait, forgot that not didn't we see even a second of the fight, we didn't see literally any context about what happened, could be any bomb applied in any way, and Isobu was at the bottom of a lake. For all we know, Deidara just nuked the like while Islbu was asleep.
True!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back