• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I usually tend to read a few threads to kill time, but I came across this one that has too so potential, and I see that it is not given the necessary attention and I think I can help this user

HAGOROMO AND HAMURA MOVE THE MOON​

I completely agree with Uchihaslayer96 with everything he said about the Chibaku Tensei, but I disagree with the fact that Hagoromo launched the Moon when he was dying

It seems that Hamura went the Moon later than Hagoromo created the Tailed Beasts But reality is that the anime scene had reason

Because a argument of the Thread of UchihaSlayer96 is

Now, as most of you probably know, when a Jinchuriki is stripped of their Bijuu, they instantly die. However, in the case of a Juubi Jinchuriki things are different. The Gedo Mazo keeps them alive due to its immense life-force. They are still extremely weakened, however. This was the case for Hagoromo. Why is this important? Well, it's relevant because it proves that he had the Gedo Mazo inside him this whole time. It wasn't sitting around in the moon this whole time, like many people think.

In fact the reality is that if a Jinchuriki with life force can survive for a time after of an Bijuu extraction like Naruto and Kushina or Madara, this last loseed the Bijuus and the Gedo Mazo and had time to talk with Hashirama. So if Ashura and Hagoromo are the Uzumaki Clan's ancestors, according by Obito, Ashura inherited Hagoromo's body or in other words his incredible willpower.

And Hagoromo created the Bijuu when him was about to die no only according by Obito also Kurama remembers it the same way

Also it don't have sense because Naruto contracted the same disease as Hagoromo and he did not have the complete Juubi, at most he had its chakra from the Bijuus in his body.

And a person can call him Jinchuriki without have a Bijuu in his body like Ginkaku and Kinkaku. or the same Naruto that only have the 50 percente Kurama chakra

So, we know that Hamura decided to go live on the moon in order to stand guard over the Gedo Mazo. It'd make a lot of sense for this to have happened later in their lives, rather than immediately after the SPCT is used as the anime timeline implies. Let's get into why that is.
Yes, is true that Hamura go the Moon to stand guard over the Gedo Mazo. But in the Movie look a Younger Hamura and if him go the Moon when Hagoromo was about to die don't sense why look young

Also if he is in the Earth until go the Moon. Why isn't he in Zetsu's memories? Why is it not in the moments of Indra and Ashura's childhood?

Also the same databook explains that Indra was corrupted by Zetsu to have hate to his father and brother, in this moment Hagoromo was live. So if the Zetsu's plan was revive Kaguya if the Gedo Mazo was in the moon that in this moment supposedly was on Earth and Hagoromo don't die

Why Zetsu don't said that use the Gedo Mazo when Hagoromo die? Because look Indra fighting with Ashura using the Kurama's chakra

You thinks that Zetsu Would you omit a part that could have given you victory? or that Hagoromo didn't tell Naruto something as important as launching the Gedo Mazo at the Moon when he was literally supposed to give him that Jutsu?

In this moment the Moon was in its orbit with Hamura and the clan

So, we know that Hamura did not go on the moon on his own. He took the entire "Otsutsuki clan" with him on the moon, where they formed their own society and whatnot. We also know that part of his bloodline remained on Earth, which eventually became the Hyuga clan. Neither of those things would be possible if he just immediately went into space. He clearly spent a significant portion of time on Earth, long enough to establish a whole ass bloodline. The Databook also states that Hagoromo relinquished leadership of the clan to Hamura, meaning that he lead it for a time. All of these factors support the logic that the whole going to the moon stuff happened later on, rather than right away.
It is true that it is an inconsistency that Hamura had a lineage out of nowhere, but it is not that crazy, Hamura and Hagoromo were, so to speak adults and it is mentioned that there was an Ootsutsuki clan, and that there is a clan with the Kekkei Genkai of bones of Kaguya, which would not make sense if we take that Kaguya only had Hagoromo and Hamura as descendants and neither inherited said Kenkkei Genkai, or that the supposed Otsutsuki clan look more humans than blank like Toneri

THE PLANET AND THE MOON SIZE UPGRADE?​

Her4cl3s14 seems that have an obsession with the Size of the Naruto Planet, but his arguments look with potential and I want improve them

Is true that the Ninjas are faster than a Horse (48.28 km), they can be normal without eating or sleeping for 6 whole days, Redaku and Myoboku are in 30 days of travel (I do not take Kakashi's 20 days, because in the same novel it is said that while a horse arrives in 3 days, Kakashi arrives in hours, so I do not consider this feat quantifiable.)

Besides I understand that the distance don't is accept because is possibility that the ninjas no go in a rect line and can exist deviations in the travel for mountains, but in Naruto have many moment that this isn't a problem like Naruto and Sasuke go to Valley of the End that have mountains and they run in rect line, other is when go to Sunagakure, they go beetwen trees and there isn't a deviation other is the Hokages go to the War and in this image look many mountains. In short, the fact that there are mountains does not prevent the path from continuing as such.

The distances that proposes Her4cl3s14 are the next:

720 hours*48.28 km/h= 34,761.6 km

690 hours*48.28 km/h= 33,313.2 km

600 hours*48.28 km/h= 28,968 km
Because in the first case there is a difference of 5,313.4 km, the second has 6,761.8 km and the third has 11,107 km

In all these cases it is more convenient to use these routes than to use the longer ones when literally the strongest ninja who keeps the peace is dying from an illness.

So the situation warrants that the circumference of the planet is too large unlike ours because it is simply impractical to go to Redaku

I agree with this since I also explained that the ninjas can go between mountains.

I know that it is ridiculous to try to increase the size of the planet, but I think that what should be taken is the increase of the MOON:

In Naruto the theory of the moon will be destroyed by the earth's gravity but in this have it has its own gravity that prevents the atmosphere from escaping, allowing the ninjas to fly and breathe.

This article says that for a celestial body to have a gravity that prevents the atmosphere from escaping.

The moon in the real world have a mass of 1.2 percent of the Earth. Even taking into account that the databook says that the Earth's density is still lower for the required level (2.026 percent)

Because the Naruto's Moon is bigger than our but I don't know if exist a scan that show size comparison. At the moment I use this

Personally, I do not believe that the Earth can increase, which would lead to an increase in gravity as well, but I do believe that the Moon should be increased since their arguments do not seem bad to me.

NINJUTSU AND PHYSICALY STRENGH​

I was going to finished this thread with the Planet size, but seeing the original thread I looked that the Chakra isn't anymore a UES, but the fact that ninjutsu and physical strength are not comparable makes no sense to me.

Because the advantage of ninjutsu is being able to make a ninja surpass someone who is physically stronger and also has a long reach.

But this does not mean that ninjutsu is necessarily stronger than taijutsu, on the contrary, they seem to be comparable.

Universal Energy Systems​

In order to qualify for a Universal Energy System and do scaling according to it, a character or the system they are using needs to fulfill all criteria for a Non-physical Energy System. Additionally, they have to demonstrate that they can channel their power through their own bodies in a way that quantifiably enhances them or otherwise allows scaling of their supernatural powers through their physicals. Hence there should be evidence that an increase in power / energy should correspond to a proportional increase of their physiin the potency cal statistics. In the rare case that it is relevant for scaling the reverse should also be demonstrated: That a feat of non-empowered physical strength applies to the amount of supernatural power. Visual evidence of amplification is not considered necessary.

If the power source or universal energy system should be removed from a user by some means that should result in a notable loss in physical strength or alternatively even in physical harm or death. That doesn't necessarily mean that they should be reduced to the level of regular humans, though. Note that removal of energy sources can also have detrimental effects if they are not universal and as such negative effects of removal do not necessarily imply universalness.

It should be noted that systems don't need to be continously active. Some systems might only enhance statistics while the character physically channels energy though their body, while other systems do so passively as long as energy is available.

PD: Kishimoto said he was inspired by Ki (Dragon Ball) and the Force (Star Wars) to create the power system in Naruto (I don't know if this is useful because it is simply an inspiration, but I thought it was an interesting fact to mention: v)

It is said that chakra does not scale to other people's AP, which makes no sense, since characters by simply feeling the chakra of others are able to know how strong they really are.
That is not in all cases, since this depends on chakra control, since Naruto has 4 times more chakra than Kakashi, but since he was in the process of training which was complicated, control of it would not be taken, but This is solved with Naruto overcoming Minato and Kushina's control.

So the increase in power based on chakra should be considered with those who have good control over it, which should not be problematic if we take that most characters have better control over chakra.

It is said that ninjas do not have the ability to perform large-scale feats at such a young age, so Itachi's feat of increasing chakra and physical strength is ruled out, but that should not be a problem.

Given that Itachi was already a prodigy since he was a child, that at 7 years old he had the level of a Chunin, that is that of a Sasuke with chidori and a young Gaara, so being able to perform a feat such as destroying rocks is no excuse when a 15 year old Sakura did the "same"

15-year-old Sakura surpassed this feat, since the novel describes it as a rock, the magnitude is not stated, but Sakura is simply more impressive

Regarding Guy, it makes no sense, since we take that Obito literally says that he is impressed, when we know how sarcastic this guy is, furthermore, it is obvious that Guy is different than other ninjas, since with weapons Guy cannot do what same as Bee, Sasuke or Asuma in imbuing objects with chakra

When he with a bare fist and without any open door managed to do the same

Naruto is not surprised that Asuma manages to cut a rock, but rather he is surprised that his weapon can do it, since as he said he only thought that the blades were enough and there was no need to sharpen it since previously he only saw how the weaponry penetrated wood and flesh

My conclusions
1: Hagoromo and Hamura did move the moon when sealing Kaguya from what was shown in The Last
2: I really don't think that the Planet will change, since it was too difficult with One Piece, but I do think it can if we give it more potential, I also consider that the density of the Moon should be changed from what we see in the Databook
3: I consider that the UES of the Chakra should return through the points that were touched, but obviously those that cannot be scaled should be omitted (Kaguya and his ESTB)

Back