• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This number 9 large will rickroll any filthy, simping Uchiha in sight, Harambe will revive and take his rightful place above these inferior creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, again, I'm not vehemently opposed to adding the statements, in the way that Net and Arc have suggested. It's not an "over my dead body" situation, but the idea that they are necessary or that Minato's current justification isn't sufficient is A S S.

And I don't even agree that there's no point cause Minato has very little in the justification for being significantly above Sannin tier atm.
Most of those statements just put him vaguely above Base Jiraiya, there's just one for Ay level+ and another vague support statement. Like I said, I'm not particularly fixated on the numerical value so much as the scaling. Also this would actually make the profile shorter since it'd replace the Ay statement and Jiraiya's statement with one sentence 😭 Like this justification is literally making the profile simpler and is only really supporting evidence idk why this is such a long conversation

Sparkle buddy, it’s not that serious. Just accept what the thread mods say. We’ve been at it for a while, nothing new is going to be brought up to change people’s minds. The statements you brought weren’t even going to improve Minato’s scaling chain, they were just supplemental to his existing scaling. It’s really not that serious.

Sooooo, assuming that Sparkle is stopping to ride Minato for a second, is there anything left to do here?

Sparkle buddy, it’s not that serious. Just accept what the thread mods say. We’ve been at it for a while, nothing new is going to be brought up to change people’s minds. The statements you brought weren’t even going to improve Minato’s scaling chain, they were just supplemental to his existing scaling. It’s really not that serious.
Ik ik, I've kinda felt like that for the reverse too tho since it's such a small addition. Irl version of an unstoppable force meets an immovable object 💀
Sooooo, assuming that Sparkle is stoping to ride Minato for a second, is there anything left to do here?
That one SM Minato feat and applying stuff that Slayer accepted to the sandboxes, and p much just that

That one SM Minato feat and applying stuff that Slayer accepted to the sandboxes, and p much just that
Hm ig technically the mods haven't given their agreements/disagreements on the bible wars but idk if anyone's actually gonna do that given their length

Heyyyyyyy
So, uh, yeah, I'm done with applying all the agreed upon changes to the sandboxes. If I missed anything, or if there's any sort of issue anywhere, lmk.
Other than that, I think we're done here. It's been a little over a week, and the thread has garnered near unanimous agreement for the most part. If there are no further issues, then my good friend @Wrath_Of_Itachi will begin applying the changes soon, and then this monumental thread can finally be closed.

To be honest, this thread has been simultaneously far smoother and far more tedious than I expected. I suppose in the end I should be grateful that such an insanely controversial topic was accepted this easily. I'd like to think this is only the case because of how well-made the thread is, so to everyone who was involved in the making of this thread with me, you can proudly pat yourselves on the back.
I wanna thank everyone who participated in this thread except GokuSparkle. Nah, I'm playing. But yeah, I hope to see ya'll in the next one, which should be the Top Tiers, followed by speed (maybe LS alongside it), and ending it all off with the God Tiers.

then my good friend @Wrath_Of_Itachi will begin applying the changes soon
Slayer to Wrath:

get-to-work-work.gif

Itachi>MS Sasuke should probably be in the higher with MS part. Also maybe could say far higher with Leaf Whirlwind and the 7th Gate instead of directly putting 6th Gate Guy's kick above 7th Gate Guy's strongest attack 💀

Also what are we doing about Mifune and Hanzo?
Is this about that joke of Minato having a H6A feat? Or is actually serious?
I meant him injuring WA Kakashi, which was added :cool: (would love to add that feat too but I don't fight battles I know I can't win)

It did lead to quite a few changes so it wasn't pointless 🗿
Still on that Copium life support I see...
Itachi>MS Sasuke should probably be in the higher with MS part.
Imma just nuke the higher with MS thing from that key, cause that key really shouldn't differentiate between him with and without the MS. We don't know for sure if any of these statements factor in the MS or not, so we should probably assume it does just to be safe.
Also maybe could say far higher with Leaf Whirlwind and the 7th Gate instead of directly putting 6th Gate Guy's kick above 7th Gate Guy's strongest attack 💀
I mean, that whole thing was your idea, wrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Fine, done.
Also what are we doing about Mifune and Hanzo?
Just forgot to update them. They should be good now.

We done now?

How many characters are in Top Tier anyway? On top of my head I only remember BSM Naruto, Juubito, Majestic Attire Susano'o, SM Hashirama and SM Alive Madara. Maybe KCM Minato as well but I'm not sure.

Imma just nuke the higher with MS thing from that key, cause that key really shouldn't differentiate between him with and without the MS. We don't know for sure if any of these statements factor in the MS or not, so we should probably assume it does just to be safe.
Uhhhhhh idk about that one mate. Orochimaru only faced 3T Itachi

Uhhhhhh idk about that one mate. Orochimaru only faced 3T Itachi
True.....ig. But in that case it still wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to include the Sasuke thing in his MS justification when Sasuke is only High 7-A. Like being above a High 7-A character isn't the best support for a rating that upscales 6-C by a good bit. So I'll just revert it to what it was originally.

True.....ig. But in that case it still wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to include the Sasuke thing in his MS justification when Sasuke is only High 7-A. Like being above a High 7-A character isn't the best support for a rating that upscales 6-C by a good bit. So I'll just revert it to what it was originally.
What about putting the statement in his Susanoo justification then since Itachi's Susanoo>Sasuke's Susanoo>Chidori~V1 Ay~KCM Naruto does upscale him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back