• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rasengan Barrage being a 2x increase over Naruto's standard Rasengan kinda makes sense. It's literally just two rasengans lol. Rasenshuriken and stronger techniques scaling above it is okay too.

But the problem that I see is that this gives the precedence for Naruto to have a ridiculous AP increase by spamming clones and Rasengans. One of his techniques, Chōōdama Rasen Tarengan, is just him making a crap ton of clones and each of them using a giant Rasengan. If there's like a hundred clones or more doing this, and the power of each Rasengans adds up with each Rasengan being equal to Naruto. Even SM Naruto would High 6-C with this.

On the other hand, we do see that spamming clones and Rasengans does increase AP significantly, as the aforementioned technique allowed Naruto to damage and send Kurama flying. Said Kurama is High 6-C. It also allowed Naruto to destroy Edo Madara's Mokuton: Jukai Koutan. Madara's Mokuton being rated at High 6-C+

Comsistent! And if you do comsider it a problem, there is the fact that when there's too many clones, each one's chakra is that much weaker (idk if clones are always a proportional nerf since even if they have less chakra, that might not matter as their chakra output may be the same, at least until there's so many clones that their maximum output is more than their chakra amount).
main-qimg-2ce9fe7484528a017e42f65da79fc810

Last edited:
But the problem that I see is that this gives the precedence for Naruto to have a ridiculous AP increase by spamming clones and Rasengans. One of his techniques, Chōōdama Rasen Tarengan, is just him making a crap ton of clones and each of them using a giant Rasengan. If there's like a hundred clones or more doing this, and the power of each Rasengans adds up with each Rasengan being equal to Naruto.
I understand where your coming from. The most simple way to deal with this is just treat it as "higher" or "far higher" in my opinion

@Golden_Void Can you resummarize your position? And I'll examine this in a couple days due to travel.
"There's nothing inherent about the technique that warrants it being a multiplicative move. It's about how the technique is utilized. This leads to the argument that 99% of the characters on this website can be potentially moved entire tiers if they put their entire reserve into a single attack, or spammed several attacks at the same time for a single attack with higher output. Such is the case where it took an entire front line of Jonin using water style to cancel out Madara's one fire jutsu.

Excluding the context that the inverse rotations produced increased damage between the rotations would get you to your conclusion. The statement has a cause and effect. Because the opposing rotations -> damage is increased. If the rotations weren't the main reason, it wouldn't have been mentioned. This is why it (the mention of a damage boost and mention of rotations) isn't mentioned on any other rasengan barrage variant."

So would the Rasengan Barrage be considered a 2x increase? The databook does mention it's twice as powerful. Note that since this is only because the two Rasengans are rotating in opposite directions this only applies to this technique specifically and not a ton of single rasengans.

This leads to the argument that 99% of the characters on this website can be potentially moved entire tiers if they put their entire reserve into a single attack, or spammed several attacks at the same time for a single attack with higher output.
Stop bringing this up for the love of christ. unless 99% of spammed attacks are stated to double in power or something like that we shouldent treat it like that. in this case we have a statment for it so it doesent matter

@Golden_Void So you're saying that more damage is caused because of the nature of the technique, but the actual power of it isn't being doubled?

Just curious, would Big Ball Rasengan be considered 2x since it’s 2 Naruto clones fusing their Rasengan to make a bigger Rasengan.

@Golden_Void So you're saying that more damage is caused because of the nature of the technique, but the actual power of it isn't being doubled?
Kinda. Both individual rasengan used in tandem is what is creating the effects. I wouldn't call this technique a 4x multiplier for splitting one technique 4 separate ways. There's nothing directly multiplying the power of the rasengan themselves. If they're sage or KCM amped then that's one thing.

I'm neutral regarding the Rasengan portion.

The justifications about "contributing to a third of destroying the Chibaku Tensei" should be removed, I think.

I'm neutral regarding the Rasengan portion.

The justifications about "contributing to a third of destroying the Chibaku Tensei" should be removed, I think.
Should it? Do you mean cause destroying the core doesn't mean outputting as much energy as it does in creating the CT or that it being equally divided is unprovable?

Should it? Do you mean cause destroying the core doesn't mean outputting as much energy as it does in creating the CT or that it being equally divided is unprovable?
At this point, we should just apply everything that has been okay'd by damage, and any other stuff that is controversial should be handled in a new CRT

Basically just P2 Naruto and Sasuke, and maybe Itachi? Cause whether or not he scales to the KCM RS/BM Bee, his current rating would be incorrect as it's Island level.

Well I did a bit more digging and apparently it's some weird coding stuff 😭 Seems Computer Science is coming back to haunt me

Edit: Ooooooooooor I decided not to check the book button for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back