• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will....

NOT!!!
fr-mode-fr-mode-on.gif
I hate you decieved

I don't know if it is, but just on the off chance that this thread is being halted because of me I wanna say that it should definitely move on without me. I will not be getting involved in stat revisions for a while.

I don't know if it is, but just on the off chance that this thread is being halted because of me I wanna say that it should definitely move on without me. I will not be getting involved in stat revisions for a while.
Nah it's getting halted cause I'm cursed

But he can still wield Kurama's chakra on his own completely. Not being able to give it away doesn't mean you can't use all of his strength for your own purposes. If Naruto was so much weaker than Kurama because of inferior chakra control, why didn't he just have Kurama take over for a sec and one shot Obito?

Like I already said to Shadow, the part of the battle involving willpower was the literal tug of war, there was very much a literal battle taking place before then. And no cause in that situation Kurama would just be taking over Naruto's body, Naruto's chakra wouldn't actually be extracted and he wouldn't die. The Naruto in that battle had all of his chakra, simple as that. Though I mean if he wasn't using all of it that actually works out better for him since it'd mean SM Naruto's RS>part of SM Naruto's chakra's RS~50% Kurama>Kushina's chain durability

Kurama literally broke Kushina's chains, and those chains are stated to be made of all of Kushina's actual real life chakra. That's pretty damn straightforward. Don't see how the "powers of a god" thing means anything. That doesn't change the mechanics of the verse. I also forgot to mention DMS Obito (who isn't a God) coming back from the afterlife as chakra was able to power Kakashi, which is a very similar situation to Kushina's chakra being put in Naruto to help fight Kurama. Given everything, Kushina's spirit having the same power that she did in real life is more than probable. Kurama's chakra manifesting itself in Naruto was able to break Kushina's chains made of her actual chakra. Like this is literally so blatant, what's the ambiguity??

Even before the Sword of Nunoboku, he was still constantly presented as above everyone. And he's not that strong, but the fact that he thinks he is as strong as this actual God wouldn't be reasonable if he's weaker than Hashirama.

But why? Shouldn't he just be as strong as the added total of their powers going by the argument for 50% Kurama~MKCM2 Naruto? It's just combining multiple chakras together, like Naruto and Kurama do.

It does matter why he thought that. There has to be a reason. He wouldn't pull the conclusion that Bijuu are weaker than Jinchuriki out of a hat. Even if his reasoning was bs, it would be consistent in universe if the reason is that he knows about/has seen Jinchuriki that were stronger than Isobu.

Only in durability, not AP, and them stopping his strike is an AP feat. Regardless my point is that Kushina's chains were broken by 50% Kurama inside Naruto meaning that version of Kurama scales to their durability, and SM Naruto's chakra manifesting inside him was able to damage that Kurama.

Doesn't change my point even though I disagree since Kurama broke them
Bump

...i mean,this makes sens but the universal backlash just tells me to shut the **** up and stay neutral less someone roasts my *ss for being ignorant, because i am, i watched naruto years ago and can't be bothered to watch all of it again to powerscale and fact check myself

but tbh,this crt reminds me of when i explain to baki fans case by case how yujiro isn't continental because he defeated a bunch of idiots with guns and them calling me baki hater and biased as a counterargument

Just asking, since it's somewhat relevant to the topic. I don't care about the multipliers either way.
To keep it short basically sage mode isent really a set multiplier and has no actual connection between being better or inferior than the cursed seal. It's a pretty common misunderstanding in the community so I don't blame you for not knowing. If you want to know more about this you should ask in the naruto general for the thread that removed the sage mode multiplier where uchiha slayer explained the differences between it and the curse marks functions

...i mean,this makes sens but the universal backlash just tells me to shut the **** up and stay neutral less someone roasts my *ss for being ignorant, because i am, i watched naruto years ago and can't be bothered to watch all of it again to powerscale and fact check myself

but tbh,this crt reminds me of when i explain to baki fans case by case how yujiro isn't continental because he defeated a bunch of idiots with guns and them calling me baki hater and biased as a counterargument
Noooo, fight conformity!
To keep it short basically sage mode isent really a set multiplier and has no actual connection between being better or inferior than the cursed seal. It's a pretty common misunderstanding in the community so I don't blame you for not knowing. If you want to know more about this you should ask in the naruto general for the thread that removed the sage mode multiplier where uchiha slayer explained the differences between it and the curse marks functions
L

We also see a very direct comparison between 50% Kurama and the 1st form Juubi, and the Juubi is portrayed as far greater.
4-XGwXy0TfKG8oE.jpg

It also seems a bit double standardy to say Naruto gaining mastery over his Bijuu wouldn't grant him its full power while it is assumed with every other Jinchuriki, especially given the multitude of statements I presented about why KCM2 Naruto does have all of Kurama's power.

bump bump bump, bumpity bump, the bump walked up to the CRT stand and it said to the staff running the thread, hey, bump bump bump, got any input?

Yeah I hate to say it, but 6 months dead this ain't coming back, I'll ask someone to close this so you can get to remastering this in your own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back