• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but KCM2 wasn't what I was referring to. I'm aware that KCM2 > KCM1.
oh my bad I misread.

But even Naruto's normal KCM1 should be stronger than it's initial showings since he has access to Kurama's full pool rather than the chunk of it he was able to steal and section off from Kurama.

oh my bad I misread.

But even Naruto's normal KCM1 should be stronger than it's initial showings since he has access to Kurama's full pool rather than the chunk of it he was able to steal and section off from Kurama.
Wouldn't he logically not be using Kurama's full pool of chakra since he has further Kurama transformations that he can tap into? If he was already at max Kurama power, then those transformations wouldn't add anything.

Wouldn't he logically not be using Kurama's full pool of chakra since he has further Kurama transformations that he can tap into? If he was already at max Kurama power, then those transformations wouldn't add anything.
He would still have more since Kurama isn't siphoning chakra from Naruto like he did at first. We also see Naruto has better chakra control in MKCM, being able to form a Bijuudama
main-qimg-47949bfb932698ed16ebba23cc9fe424
main-qimg-e8923d952b3a75107e9f8003b55d508d

main-qimg-1f276f9609f03ae7c85ee33ee04af4a6

At least Island level with KN8 (Much stronger than before. Completely broke out of Pain’s Chibaku Tensei), likely Island level+ (KCM Naruto thought that if he, Edo Itachi, and Killer Bee got trapped in it, they'd never get out of Chibaku Tensei, and considered the Nine Tails rampaging as the only way to break free)

I think we should remove the "likely Island level+" part for KN8 Naruto; the nearly-released Nine-Tails breaking from the Chibaku Tensei isn't just a matter of AP but superior Lifting Strength. What the Nine-Tails actually did in breaking through chunks of rock isn't an AP feat that warrants "likely Island level+".

I think we should remove the "likely Island level+" part for KN8 Naruto; the nearly-released Nine-Tails breaking from the Chibaku Tensei isn't just a matter of AP but superior Lifting Strength. What the Nine-Tails actually did in breaking through chunks of rock isn't an AP feat that warrants "likely Island level+".
But Naruto thought they couldn't break through the chunks of rock

Seems kinda weird to rate the CT as lower than any of the 3 people who destroyed it
I'm not sure that it would be that weird, tbh. They launched simultaneous attacks to play it safe and make sure they reached the core.

I'm not sure that it would be that weird, tbh. They launched simultaneous attacks to play it safe and make sure they reached the core.
That's not really how it was treated. Naruto was scared shitless and Itachi didn't say they should all attack at once, he said they NEED to. I think at bare minimum, At least 6-C, likely 6-C+ is warranted.

That's not really how it was treated. Naruto was scared shitless and Itachi didn't say they should all attack at once, he said they NEED to. I think at bare minimum, At least 6-C, likely 6-C+ is warranted.
I don't think either of those are sufficient proof for a likely rating there.

Possibly?
I don't think so. If a character were to be annihilated by three other characters launching a combination attack, we wouldn't assume that their durability was possibly equal to the combined attack.

I don't think so. If a character were to be annihilated by three other characters launching a combination attack, we wouldn't assume that their durability was possibly equal to the combined attack.
I'm sorry, but i think Itachi's statement about them NEDDING the 3 attacks warrants at least a possibly

I'm sorry, but i think Itachi's statement about them NEDDING the 3 attacks warrants at least a possibly
This is Itachi's first time witnessing the jutsu. He's not a reliable source here.

It still wouldn't mean anything for the AP of the Chibaku Tensei anyway.

This is Itachi's first time witnessing the jutsu. He's not a reliable source here.

Oh well, if you don't agree then i will not argue any further, as i don't have strong feelings about this anyway, and you are the only mod here and i would like this thread to move forward and be concluded

I feel like the Sharingan would allow him to analyze the jutsu decently well but tbh this isn't that important so I can accept removing it to get the rest moving
is there something left to discuss here?
Up to the mods

You've only defended your position by basically claiming, "its what the DB says". I raised several points which I feel weren't refuted at all + there's nothing in the manga suggesting RB is anything more than a spam technique the same way anime characters stereotypically spam attacks. There's nothing suggesting the base move and especially its variants are multiplicative.

You've only defended your position by basically claiming, "its what the DB says". I raised several points which I feel weren't refuted at all + there's nothing in the manga suggesting RB is anything more than a spam technique the same way anime characters stereotypically spam attacks. There's nothing suggesting the base move and especially its variants are multiplicative.
You feel like that, and I feel the same the other way
Given the above conversation on the Chibaku Tensei, I think we should remove this bit:
It's support, cause that'd be 6-C still

As far as the 2x rasengan thing goes i think its fine. We get a pretty clear statement on how it works. Naruto can have the 2x ap with it and then simply higher and even higher with his stronger stuff. Unless stated that each rasengan would add a multiplicative buff we shouldent assume that like earlier counter arguments were implying. We simply should just go off what we know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back